Claytor claims self-defense in death ...

Claytor claims self-defense in death of Holloway

There are 55 comments on the News Democrat story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Claytor claims self-defense in death of Holloway. In it, News Democrat reports that:

Stuart Wheeler, attorney for Timothy Claytor of Lewisburg, has filed a recent motion with the court stating his client cannot be held accountable for the death of Dale Holloway due to self-defence. Commonwealth Attorney Gail Guiling is charged with proving he acted intentionally and has also filed her evidence with the court, which she hopes will ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice

Russellville, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
If you go to mans house to do harm you deserve to be shot. Idk either and can care less but you come to my door to do harm there will prob be another trial.
wondering

Helotes, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
How dod you know he went there to do harm? You said you do not know either man, so how do you know?!?
justice

Russellville, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
wondering wrote:
How dod you know he went there to do harm? You said you do not know either man, so how do you know?!?
I know people have seen the tape.
katie

Russellville, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
i knew both of them. they was both great guys but Dale did have a temper on him and so does Tim, but what man dont? i know Tim has to live with this for the rest of his life... i think thats the worst damage on someone who was friends one point in a time as it is...
wondering

Helotes, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Oh so you did not see the tape for yourself, so you just believe what people tell you? That is the problem with this world!
Honest Ass

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2013
wondering wrote:
Oh so you did not see the tape for yourself, so you just believe what people tell you? That is the wproblem with this world!
1668. What gave. That piece of crap. That rite to kill him. I hope. They fry his ass
crazy

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 21, 2013
An innocent man lost his life. Why didnt he call the cops and keep the door locked... rip dale..
what now

Orange, VA

#16 Feb 21, 2013
ok tim knew dale was out and still took dales woman home with him what the hell dale not about to be mad and ok you shot dale out the door you shut the door lock it call 911 not step out in the yard put two more rounds in back his head.when tim step out the door to shoot dale two more is murder...
truth

Helotes, TX

#17 Feb 21, 2013
what now wrote:
ok tim knew dale was out and still took dales woman home with him what the hell dale not about to be mad and ok you shot dale out the door you shut the door lock it call 911 not step out in the yard put two more rounds in back his head.when tim step out the door to shoot dale two more is murder...
AGREE!!!! AGREE!!!! AGREE!!!!
justice

Russellville, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2013
what now wrote:
ok tim knew dale was out and still took dales woman home with him what the hell dale not about to be mad and ok you shot dale out the door you shut the door lock it call 911 not step out in the yard put two more rounds in back his head.when tim step out the door to shoot dale two more is murder...
Guess what you jackass? You can't own a goddamn woman! She was were she wanted to be. I mean, I haven't heard of a kidnapping charge. I'm not saying it wasn't excessive or he shouldn't be convicted. I am however saying that dale wasn't innocent in it and could have completely avoided the situation by not chasing a whore to another mans house. Once she's there why would you even want her back?
Ummm

Helotes, TX

#19 Feb 21, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what you jackass? You can't own a goddamn woman! She was were she wanted to be. I mean, I haven't heard of a kidnapping charge. I'm not saying it wasn't excessive or he shouldn't be convicted. I am however saying that dale wasn't innocent in it and could have completely avoided the situation by not chasing a whore to another mans house. Once she's there why would you even want her back?
So what you are saying is..if someone bumps into your car then you should just kill them? I mean, they should not have hit your car right? They should not have even been around your car! How dare them... lol That is how stupid you sound!
crazy

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Wow. Crazy. A man lost his life who cares what over. He dead.children left behind. Totally agree with what now.
huh

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Dale went to tims over a woman at night come on people yall know like i do he wasnt taking them wine and condoms,he got mad tim got nervous and dale is gone,sorry but the truth is the truth.and come on saying tim walked out and shot him in the back of the head,thats bullshit.Stop and think about it just look at the situation not the people,i would do the same thing my home is my castle PERIOD!!!rip dale
The Old One

Helotes, TX

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Tim should not have opened the door! He should have called the police and had him arrested but he did not do that. He opened the door for a reason....he wanted to kill him! Dale was unarmed so how could it be self defense? He was not breaking into the house. Tim knew exactlly what he was doing.... He murdered a man in cold blood over a whore! PERIOD!
just a thought

Russellville, KY

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Thoughts and prayers with Dale's family as they seek justice in his death.
justice

Russellville, KY

#27 Feb 24, 2013
Oh poor poor dale.
crazy

United States

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Justice you are a piece of crap. Someone died. left behind innocent children that no longer have a father. Apparently you know that piece of crap what did it. shove it up your b***. Coward put your real name on here. And let's see what the Holloways would do to your ass. come on post a real name.
crazy

United States

#29 Feb 24, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what you jackass? You can't own a goddamn woman! She was were she wanted to be. I mean, I haven't heard of a kidnapping charge. I'm not saying it wasn't excessive or he shouldn't be convicted. I am however saying that dale wasn't innocent in it and could have completely avoided the situation by not chasing a whore to another mans house. Once she's there why would you even want her back?
Apparently you seem to know a lot about the situation to not know neither 1 of them. Coward post your name.
justice

Russellville, KY

#30 Feb 24, 2013
crazy wrote:
Justice you are a piece of crap. Someone died. left behind innocent children that no longer have a father. Apparently you know that piece of crap what did it. shove it up your b***. Coward put your real name on here. And let's see what the Holloways would do to your ass. come on post a real name.
Yeah that "I'm a bad ass" way of thinking is why he's dead. I do feel sorry for his children. He shoulda thought about his children when he got out of jail instead of chasing some whore. I've said clearly he didn't deserve to die but he is far from an innocent person and was not innocent in this situation. Tim should and will be in prison but it would have never happened if dale was home or spending time with his kids. It's not like Tim went to dales house.
justice

Russellville, KY

#31 Feb 24, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you seem to know a lot about the situation to not know neither 1 of them. Coward post your name.
You just post your name and # and ill call you right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... 2 hr Spotted Girl 5
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 11 hr More phartz 214
News Shots fired during fast-food restaurant robbery (Jan '11) 17 hr Martinez 17
News This is How San Antonio Celebrates Cinco de Mayo 17 hr mean 5
News Jason Kessler pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault 17 hr 91PercentofMurders 3
News Earth Day 19 hr Krajomg 2
News If Trump Is Traveling And A Pilot Strays, Fight... 20 hr While 1
More from around the web