Croatian War Victims Ask for Serbian ...

Croatian War Victims Ask for Serbian President's Help

There are 21 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Croatian War Victims Ask for Serbian President's Help. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

An association of former Croatian prisoners of war has asked the Serbian president Tomislav Nikolic to allow them to visit the site of their former prison in Stajicevo, a village in the Vojvodina region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taulant

Balzan, Malta

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Lock them up again while you're there president.
king tom

Concord, Australia

#2 Sep 26, 2012
good start taulant,you fool
Olivera Despina

Stoney Creek, Canada

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Croatia should deny EU entrance to Serbia until Serbia gives up all war criminals. Including Tomislav Nikolic and Ivica Dacic.
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Ivica Dacic and Tomislav Nikolic are not war criminals.F*ck the EU.
BLABLABLABLABLA

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Olivera Despina wrote:
Croatia should deny EU entrance to Serbia until Serbia gives up all war criminals. Including Tomislav Nikolic and Ivica Dacic.
YOU CAN CALL YOUR SELF ANYTHING YOU WANT TO, BUT, YOU ARE JUST F U L L of S H I T !!!!!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#6 Sep 26, 2012
taulant wrote:
Hey war criminal, don`t use an Albanian name.
hashim thaci

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
All KLA are war criminals ...end of story!!!!!!!!!!
taulant

Brunswick West, Australia

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Better to attract tourism than a big gas pipeline.
Stern des Sudens

Thailand

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Hhaha albanian nolifer from canada with 100 topix accounts still thinks Serbs are gonna cry if someone denies us an EU entry, while we Serbs look forward to saying fu..k off EU once and for all

Man you suck. Sad piece of sh..t
KLA terrorists

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
So many countries are forced to join E.U. I wonder why? So many were forced and blackmailed by U.S. to recognized Kosovo. So many countries walked out while vote was going on. I wonder why,
if, Kosovo is not Serbian land, why so much pressure on Serbia to give up their own land?????

Prishtina, Kosovo

#11 Sep 27, 2012
KLA terrorists wrote:
So many countries are forced to join E.U. I wonder why? So many were forced and blackmailed by U.S. to recognized Kosovo. So many countries walked out while vote was going on. I wonder why,
if, Kosovo is not Serbian land, why so much pressure on Serbia to give up their own land?????
Serbian lands are located in Iran, get real, you have no property in Europe!
KLA terrorists

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your brain is located in your ignorant ass!
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#13 Sep 27, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
alvanian lands are located in caucasian albania, get real , you have no property in Europe!
Serbonazis

Depew, NY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Banovic wrote:
<quoted text>
alvanian lands are located in caucasian albania, get real , you have no property in Europe!
Serbians belong to Asia as well. Go back!
Tomo

Bracken Ridge, Australia

#15 Nov 19, 2012
How f%$cking narrow minded are these serbs, they say "where ever a serb lives thats serbia" get real you f$%cking twatts, and get prepaired for karma as mother Russia will use your greater Serbia as a dumping ground for nuclear waist and a sewer pipeline straight throught Belgrade for toxic gas. Sad that a country you pr$cks admire will do this to you. Croatia is not your wurst enemy its the rest of the world you have to be careful of. I suggest you don't listen to your Serb leaders propaganda as I see the Serbian news today they are pumping you serbs up for complete destruction of your nation. When I watched Nikolic this morning I had flash backs to when Milosevic was talking the same way. Pretty soon you will have tanks in Belgrade to stir the pot.
Pukovnik Rade Orhideja

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Tomo wrote:
How f%$cking narrow minded are these serbs, they say "where ever a serb lives thats serbia" get real you f$%cking twatts, and get prepaired for karma as mother Russia will use your greater Serbia as a dumping ground for nuclear waist and a sewer pipeline straight throught Belgrade for toxic gas. Sad that a country you pr$cks admire will do this to you. Croatia is not your wurst enemy its the rest of the world you have to be careful of. I suggest you don't listen to your Serb leaders propaganda as I see the Serbian news today they are pumping you serbs up for complete destruction of your nation. When I watched Nikolic this morning I had flash backs to when Milosevic was talking the same way. Pretty soon you will have tanks in Belgrade to stir the pot.
croats were are and will be slaves for NATO EU west , germany ,austria

becki konjusar

Prishtina, Kosovo

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Serbias help? when did Serbia ever help someone? You can call Serbia only if you need war criminals, assassins, murderers and pedophile orthodox priests who kill drug addicted patients in Mental Institution.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
taulant wrote:
all the serbian war criminals should be locked up as soon as possible. and there are a plethora of them still at large in serboslavia and the socalled rep.srp. in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Pukovnik Rade Orhideja wrote:
<quoted text>
croats were are and will be slaves for NATO EU west , germany ,austria
becki konjusar
the serbian boys and young men are the sex slaves of serbian pedophile orthodox bishops such as Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret.Hahaha!!!
PROUD TO BE SERB DA DA

Gulfview Heights, Australia

#20 Sep 22, 2015
KLA terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your brain is located in your ignorant ass!
Da Da. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 59 min Eagle 12 4,819
News Disabled Veteran Beaten in Front of Own Home: Wife (Oct '15) 1 hr Alice Jones 8
News Dog Days Flea Market This Weekend (Sep '11) 1 hr Bobby 3
News Clinton's foundational problem 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Our Opinion: Post 49 begins its future with new... 4 hr Our Opinion 2
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 4 hr Daily Urinal 3
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 9 hr ehasn 53
More from around the web