Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

There are 3862 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

poo poo platter

Montreal, MO

#2222 Apr 9, 2012
Ttt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even a true New Yorker
but you are a dumbass
Ttt

New York, NY

#2226 Apr 9, 2012
tray attacked Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your GHETTO addressand see what happens
N fail I fail G fail G fail E fail RRRRR
I already know what happens you would go to jail. Ha ha ha... Look who's mad now. You actually asked me to post my address?? I am laughing so hard right now. You just showed your age and empty skull. Lol! You must be a little white boy that got beat up everyday by black kids and now you hate the entire race ha ha ha... Post my address ok
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2229 Apr 9, 2012
Ttt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just stupid because I DON'T LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY??!!! New York is a state for the last time. I'm not even a true New Yorker they would laugh at me I'm from a small city that is more like a town.
Hey scooter!....Best drop that name of yours if you find yourself locked up behind bars in the slam. Just make sure yo ass ain't hangin' outta yo pants when you get popped, they just love peoples in there with their ass's showin'. Better straighten up and fly right before you find yourself on the phone with mommy and daddy begging them to bail you out before the kitchen man starts getting friendly, ya know what I mean?
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2232 Apr 9, 2012
Scooter's just an fool Ttt.
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2237 Apr 9, 2012
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scooter!....Best drop that name of yours if you find yourself locked up behind bars in the slam. Just make sure yo ass ain't hangin' outta yo pants when you get popped, they just love peoples in there with their ass's showin'. Better straighten up and fly right before you find yourself on the phone with mommy and daddy begging them to bail you out before the kitchen man starts getting friendly, ya know what I mean?
Sorrt about that Ttt. I posted it under the wrong post. I was responding to what scooter wrote.
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2239 Apr 9, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just pissed because the light at the end of your tunnel is new jersey
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2242 Apr 9, 2012
tray attacked Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok we know your a N NNNN NNN NNNNNNNNNNNNN er
TRAYVON FAILURE
Have some failure soup and hog jowls.
Hey, they're gonna start issuing licences to hunt you, better get back to the preserve. Mommy's makin' waves.

http://rt.com/files/news/prime-time/crocodile...
Ttt

New York, NY

#2243 Apr 9, 2012
poo poo platter wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are a dumbass
Nope not even
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2244 Apr 9, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, you lost miserably, you aren't even in the same league as that guy.
Well obviously not, especially now that his posts have been deleted. You know how to read?
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2246 Apr 9, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> Dog, that guy dogged you worse then anybody, you lose all the way.
What guy?
Ttt

New York, NY

#2250 Apr 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> That prove's you are racially motivated, since you refuse to seek the truth of the eyewitness.....You are truly not worth my time....
Yeah just like you. You want it to be self defense so it doesn't look so bad. You think that excuses a person from taking a life. Z most likely is traumatized by having to do so and his life will never be the same. Sure he would wish he was as cool and carefree about a kid dying as you
are. Search you heart and see if you care at all
about the other side. I admit I don't like to see
black people killing anyone... But you don't mind
if a black kid dies if it was self defense. The
death is still sad. If you can't see that you are
something far worse than racially motivated.
Ttt

New York, NY

#2251 Apr 9, 2012
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
What guy?
Exactly lol...
Ttt

New York, NY

#2257 Apr 9, 2012
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
What guy?
I'm not going to even act like their in here from now on. If someone is using racial slurs and generalizing about all blacks or all whites I won't even give them my time. You have to ignore them like you would children that are misbehaving. To engage is futile they are so simple in the mind.
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2258 Apr 9, 2012
Well I better get off of this forum before I totally lose my ability to type. When I start misspelling words and answering the wrong people's posts, it's time for me to quit.

I needs to get myself some of that Dragon voice recognition software, then I coulds speaks without typin'>...an I wouldn't be fuc*in' up that bad. Word.....I could speaks my mind an not even have to worry about a tang.

Peace. Out.
Ttt

New York, NY

#2262 Apr 9, 2012
Peace out
Common Sence 789

Spring Hill, FL

#2263 Apr 9, 2012
Ttt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to even act like their in here from now on. If someone is using racial slurs and generalizing about all blacks or all whites I won't even give them my time. You have to ignore them like you would children that are misbehaving. To engage is futile they are so simple in the mind.
Yeah you're right Ttt, but sometimes I just can't resist the urge to play with the bastards. It's just too much fun. I know it's silly but how do you talk to someone like that? No matter what you say they still spew the same old hate. I have fun ridiculing them even if it is dumb. We win!
worms love tray

Switzerland

#2265 Apr 9, 2012
Those worms love him

They crawl in and out of try
worms love tray

Switzerland

#2266 Apr 9, 2012
worms and maggots MAGGOTS ARE TRAYS BEST FRIEND.
worms love tray

Switzerland

#2267 Apr 9, 2012
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're right Ttt, but sometimes I just can't resist the urge to play with the bastards. It's just too much fun. I know it's silly but how do you talk to someone like that? No matter what you say they still spew the same old hate. I have fun ridiculing them even if it is dumb. We win!
Did you take your food stamps and buy bleach to wash your who re mother ??????????

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#2271 Apr 9, 2012
Tim wrote:
Only a fool will pass judgement without knowing the facts. If ;you weren't there to witness what happened then you don't know the facts. It used to be in America that a man was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Um since George is free that means so far he is innocent. Do you have the facts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Clue in JonBenet Ramsey's Autopsy That Make... 6 hr RTIC 2
News The Quran Competition: Madison's Islamic Youth ... (Jul '15) 12 hr bestie 37
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 13 hr Bryce 31
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 19 hr Truth 8
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 21 hr payme 47
News Ontario Farmer Tue r Syrians at Meaford 1
News Environmentalists Are Dead Wrong Tue Defeat Maxine Waters 1
More from around the web