Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Mar 21, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 3,858

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Full Story
john plummer

Huntington, IN

#29 Mar 21, 2012
dealers of heartless oppression ! what about this boy's family ! arrest this man ! COVER UP PEOPLE, SOMETHING ROTTEN IN DENMARK ARREST ZIMMERMAN !!! HE IS GUILTY OF CAPITOL MURDER AND SANFORD LOOKS BAD.
john plummer

Huntington, IN

#30 Mar 21, 2012
SANFORD POLICE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NATION AT THIS POINT IT'S EXPLODING !
john plummer

Huntington, IN

#31 Mar 21, 2012
BOY STAY OUT-A FLORIDA FOLK'S WHAT A JOKE
Experience

Saint Petersburg, FL

#32 Mar 21, 2012
I don't trust anything the police do or say. And, let's get the facts before we judge.
Experience

Saint Petersburg, FL

#33 Mar 21, 2012
I also have noticed that the shooter was not white, so all you rascists quit fueling your hatred.
Now read this, I was 17 once and I did not play sports as this young guy did. And believe me. Travon could have easily distanced himself from that fatso hispanic guy. Look at him, he was a tub of lard. Travon could have lost him on a whim.
Now consider this. Obviously he chose not to. Maybe Travon decided to confront his pursuer. CONFRONT, how? Then what happened?
Now consider this. Things aren't always as they appear to be.
Southern Fried

Orlando, FL

#34 Mar 21, 2012
idiskilecrackers wrote:
all crackers are dumb period so smart that they just stupid take away the nice car nice house n fridge full of steaks and dumb crackers wouldnt be able to survive period whiteys will learn soon
Yeah I guess we are dumb. Working our azzes off so you lazy, good for nothing /Viggers can sit on your azzes waiting on your welfare check. Now, call me a racist. You want to throw around racial slurs? Be ready to have them thrown back.
Experience

Saint Petersburg, FL

#35 Mar 21, 2012
In hindsight. Pay attention here.
If (the 17 year old boy) Travon had any sense, he would have hotfooted it back to his dad, and told him someone was following him. Then his father could have called the police.
And if his dad had any sense he would not have let an immature and inexperienced little boy outside after dark.
hpi

United States

#37 Mar 21, 2012
vigvanvader wrote:
Dont like our laws stay away we have the right to defend our lives and property. There is not one person jacking there jaw abiut this shooting that has any idea what happened. Have you read the police report. Where were all thease protesters at for the other thiusand young black men murdered this year by other young black males. Theres your racism a black man can kill another black man no big deal. But if a white man does it everybody act's concerned. And do you think the fact that 90% of all crimes. are commited by young black men might lead police to be suspicious of them. I think the black community should take responcibility for there own instead of blaming everything on the white man.
I don't care what color Trevon was. This Guy had no right to shoot him, he was unarmed. This Guy made racist comments to the 911 operator regarding Trevon. The operator told him we don't want you to follow him. The Guy did not listen. He was out to kill Trevon. He had a weapon Trevon didn't. This Guy could have held him until the police arrived. But did he? No he shot and killed him in cold blood. This Guy needs to be locked up. He made a generalized statement regarding black males. Like he believes there all criminals and we all know thats bull. Did this Guy try to talk to him find out why he was there to visit somebody? No he shot him Trevon never stood a chance. This was the daytime he could see him clearly. This wasn't someone on this guys property trying to rob him, or tresspassing. Even the police most of time can't just shoot someone. This is a dangerous law, l guess I can decide someone is walking there dog in front of my house and he looks at me the wrong way. Does that mean I get to shoot this person. My daughters are mixed they are black and white. So does that say that the black side of them are thieves and no good. And they deserve to be shot? Based on what this racist said to the 911 operator he had already formed his opinion of black males. And this innocent child never stood a chance. So this racist will probably go to trial and have a chance to defend himself. At least he gets a chance to speak This Guy played judge,jury, and executuonerTrevon never stood a chance.
l
idiskilecrackers

United States

#38 Mar 21, 2012
@ chris walker we must have went to the same school...there are thousands of whiteys living in worst conditions than african americans every black person isnt on welfare but its plenty "crackers" who cant wait to cash that check you probably being one of them so do me a favor and try not to reply to someone who knows a little more than you thanks
hpi

Dallas, TX

#39 Mar 21, 2012
One more thing in Texas we are allowed to carry concealed handguns with a permit that doesn't mean I have a right to kill anyone I. feel like.
idislikecrackers

United States

#40 Mar 21, 2012
ok he was 17 shouldnt have been much threat to a grown "elite" whitey lol arent caucasions the backbone of our country? Looks like whitey lost his cool i mean who follows a minor around to me zimmerman or wat ever the queers name is was a little fruit cake lol "following a male minor around" sighh......
idislikecrackers

United States

#41 Mar 21, 2012
@ southernfried wake up to this cracker you dont work for me you havnt worked for shizz everything is handed to you like i was saying take away your car your house and the rest of your "american dream" and u wont be able to survive with us "welfare dependent african americans" because only the fit survive and in my opinion whiteys arent "fit" i suggest you do a little research because many many caucasions are welfare dependent.....but it all doesnt matter because im going to continue to sit on my azzz and listen to the white man whine and complain about it :)
angry white guy

Jackson, TN

#42 Mar 21, 2012
This guy needs to be in a new gated community., complete with razor wire
idislikecrackers

Alpine, NJ

#43 Mar 21, 2012
noo it should be the other way around caucasions are so naive spoiled and naive.... in the 90's merely a decade ago more whites were on welfare than african americans sigh and dummys who the hell do you think invented welfare smh dont try to make african americans out to be depending on nobody because we come from a strong country and are well equipped with a beautiful culture i dont "hate" caucasions i just dislike many becuase of the way they potray the "black" race i have many white friends who were on welfare and getting helped by the government while me and my family was struggling without it but working as hard as the "ceo" so dont come at me with all that blacks kings and queens of welfare because i dont want to hear it
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#44 Mar 21, 2012
how come there are never any Asian cops I just noticed that.. especially on the show cops.. I never see any Asian cops..
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#45 Mar 21, 2012
I remember one time I was over some white kids house with my cousin and he said his mom said that he doesn't play with black people or yellow people..

and now i'm wondering if he thought i was asian..
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#46 Mar 21, 2012
I don't really care if you guys are racists.. just don't bring me into it.. I don't look that black anyway ..
idislikecrackers

Alpine, NJ

#47 Mar 21, 2012
what are you asian?
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#48 Mar 21, 2012
I lied I do care..

just trying to escape you..
lept

Voorhees, NJ

#49 Mar 21, 2012
no i'm not asian.. I just said I wasn't asian..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia's Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming &... 9 min blunt 1
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 18 min Frankie Rizzo 45
Ham radio Field Day is natural disaster prepare... 2 hr Maximus Vacavillius 5
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 7 hr Anonymous of Indy 398
Arizona man seeks recognition of same-sex marriage 10 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 11
Politics and steak on the menu in Iowa 12 hr WelbyMD 2
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 13 hr Facefaceface 8,243
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••