Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

There are 3862 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3939 Jul 4, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to get my news from reputable news sources, not someone's person take on youtube.
LMAO, Teej, you lost. Get over it. You are a racist skin head that tried to justify murdering minority children, by attempting to assassinate the victim's character, imply that he was a "black brute" in mentioning rumors of him committing actions irrelevant to the case, victimizing the gunman, and even posting rants regarding stereotypes of an entire, diverse demographic group, some of which don't even live in the environments that you implied ALL of them do.

Teej, you are obviously a racist that tried to justify murdering a black kid, and you can't do so without lying or cheating, so just let it go. Bitching and moaning about it, or posting mindless rants directed at me will not change the fact that you failed to accomplish your goal. Now leave me, you're wasting my time, and i've got BBQ to enjoy, and good weed to smoke.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#3940 Jul 4, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
In every state, one must be 21 or older in order to drink, yet most Americans are barely 16. So what? How does that make him a criminal, b/c he has ink on his skin? LMAO
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that having tattoos made him a criminal. What I said was he had a problem obeying the laws, he was NOT 18 therefore he was not old enough to be getting tattoos. But you, much like St. Tray obviously have no respect for the law.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's irrelevant b/c it has nothing to do with the shooting incident in any way, genius.
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. I shows what kind of person he was.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
I just told you that your character assassination campaign has nothing to do with the shooting, and lying will not make it relevant. Zimmerman didn't know anything about Trayvon, nor did he care to before he shot him, so how does a combo of lies, how many tattoos he has, how many times he's had sex, or any other irrelevant crap you mention, relevant to him getting shot and killed by a man that didn't even know his name? It doesn't.
<quoted text>
First of all, I haven't posted any lies. And what you and so many fail to realize is that truth and facts are not "character assassination. He was shot, because unlike the bus driver, this victim fought back against his thug attitude.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that all criminals have a strict uniform of tattoos and baggy clothes,
And last time I checked, if you are not committing a crime, you should not be treated as though you are...Trayvon was not committing a crime that night, Zimmerman committed 2, harassment and murder. <quoted text>
Again, I never stated they did. And when St. Tray made the decision to assault GZ, he DID commit a crime, a crime that cost him his life.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing this and screaming for help, as Trayvon did, shows one fighting for their life.
<quoted text>
Why would TM have been screaming for help?? He was on top of GZ beating the crap out of him.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't yet you still do it to justify murder.
<quoted text>
TM pretty much has that department covered all by himself.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what crime did he commit on the night of the shooting, before Zimmerman and him met?
<quoted text>
Never said he committed a crime BEFORE he assaulted GZ.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
It's self defense, remember? Zimmerman had a gun, Trayvon did not. I'd be scared if someone approached me with a gun at night, and if Zimmerman stayed inside, Trayvon would have never had to defend himself against the gunman, Zimmerman.
<quoted text>
Do you not know what "concealed carry" means? How do you know TM knew GZ was armed? He obviously did not or he might have thought twice about attacking GZ.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Approaching someone with a gun, when they have done nothing wrong, and taking the law into your own hands doesn't justify murder.
<quoted text>
No evidence so far that happened.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor can you approach someone with a gun, if you just desire to talk, and allow police to handle it.
<quoted text>
No evidence of that either.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Still working to justify murdering a minority?
<quoted text>
There you are, bringing up race again.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3941 Jul 4, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Which comment?
<quoted text>
YOU, will have to scroll back through, not doing your homework for you.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell the whole truth, you omit details that dispute your racist views.
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
To do what? Harass Trayvon, or as you say, "asking questions". According to residential laws, if one choses not to answer "questions", due to feeling violated, unles they are comitting a crime, which Trayvon was not prior to the altercation, the person "asking questions" must leave, or face the possibility of harassment charges, which are a misdemeanor, or a CRIME.
<quoted text>
While GZ had no legal authority to question TM, he broke no laws in doing so. Just as TM did not have to answer him. But he also was not justified in assaulting him because he was asked a question. And according to DD, TM is the one who initiated conversation with GZ. Again, no law saying GZ must leave or face charges. LOL. Where'd you get that??
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of escalating the situation, why didn't he leave Trayvon alone after that, as opposed to harassing him? Why did he bring a gun to "ask questions", if that's all he really intended on doing?
<quoted text>
OK, once again, people get CCP's so that they are legally armed. Why would one go to the time & expense to get the permit, only to leave their weapon at home?
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
B/c he hung up, stupid.
<quoted text>

Wrong again, he did not immediately hang up.

[QUOTE who="Ted Ned"]<quoted text>
Or he hung up, since Trayvon is dead.
<quoted text>
So, now you're claiming GZ was still on the line with SPD when he shot TM?
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means the source doesn't exist? No, that just makes you unaware of information.
<quoted text>
Her identity has not been released, SFB's.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
She did, genius, that's partially how we know about it.
<quoted text>
Um, no she did not. She did not notify anyone about the incident until she was approached by the moron Crump. And she refuses to take a polygraph and answer questions pertaining to the call.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
<quoted text>
There's nothing to prove. There is NO recording of the conversation DD was having with TM. You prove there is.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get such information, Teej? Are you lying again?
<quoted text>
It's in the statements that have been released. Again, do your homework or STFU.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC, Fox, and CNN all released a follow up story saying that this was a lie and misinformation.
<quoted text>
Yes, please post the link that shows where GZ's family stated that it is not GZ's voice calling for help.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA and CIA/ government voice recognition technology, audio records, common sense given that Zimmerman had a gun on Trayvon a night, etc
<quoted text>
No evidence the gun was out at that time.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to.
<quoted text>
So, the little voices in your head told you it's TM's voice?? LMAO.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
B/c Zimmerman had a gun, and he didn't, dumb ass.
<quoted text>
No evidence he knew GZ was armed when he was assaulting him. And furthermore, who in their right mind would physically assault someone who was armed?
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH, denial is not going to help you, it was Trayvon, let it go.
<quoted text>
Evidence says otherwise.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
it's NBC news, not a "person's take your justification of murdering minorities.
Maybe if you knew a little more about this case you'd know that NBC got busted for auditing the LE tape, in order to make GZ appear as if he were making racist comments.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3942 Jul 4, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Teej, you lost. Get over it. You are a racist skin head that tried to justify murdering minority children, by attempting to assassinate the victim's character, imply that he was a "black brute" in mentioning rumors of him committing actions irrelevant to the case, victimizing the gunman, and even posting rants regarding stereotypes of an entire, diverse demographic group, some of which don't even live in the environments that you implied ALL of them do.
Teej, you are obviously a racist that tried to justify murdering a black kid, and you can't do so without lying or cheating, so just let it go. Bitching and moaning about it, or posting mindless rants directed at me will not change the fact that you failed to accomplish your goal. Now leave me, you're wasting my time, and i've got BBQ to enjoy, and good weed to smoke.
No SFB's you didn't win. All you've done is post BS in your feeble attempt to project yourself as some sort of intellectual. You failed, miserably. I have NEVER stated that I approve of the killing of black, white, red, yellow, purple, green or polka dotted kids. YOU'RE the one who constantly brings race into the conversation. If it makes you feel like a big boy to scream racist at those who disagree with you, then so be it.
As for posting to you, you're the one who keeps responding to everything I write. I didn't drag you here, you're wasting your own time, and your parents hard earned money. And oh, aren't you so cool...you smoke weed. What a big man you are. I bet your parents are so proud....
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3943 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that having tattoos made him a criminal.
You implied the argument that having tattoos at 17 made him capable of committing any crime, which is just as desperate.
What I said was he had a problem obeying the laws, he was NOT 18 therefore he was not old enough to be getting tattoos.
So automatically leads to criminal convictions and a rap sheet? LMAO, and let me guess, having sex before marriage automatically leads to robbing a convenient store? LMAO
But you, much like St. Tray obviously have no respect for the law.
Me not having problems with a kid having tattoos, is not as unethical as you justifying murder after harassment of an innocent black teenager. You're the one with no respect for the law nor the life of others, just to feed your racist agenda. What an ass hole.
Why should anyone care "what kind of person he was if, 1.) he wasn't committing a crime before the altercation, and 2.) you had to assume too much even see your conclusion of him being a "future ex-convict".
So not only are you wasting time with irrelevant assumptions that you cannot confirm and prove, you are basing your argument on nothing but emotion and assumptions. But hey, that's what racists do, other than stereotype and hunt for the worst in everyone they despise. He has no record, and here you are desperately trying to craft one from rumors. SMH, pathetic and not good enough to refute my arguments.
First of all, I haven't posted any lies. And what you and so many fail to realize is that truth and facts are not "character assassination. He was shot, because unlike the bus driver, this victim fought back against his thug attitude.
Again, you are getting emotional and declaring a rumor, with no legal documentation to confirm it, to be "facts". Facts are proven, you can't prove the bus driver incident. And even if the bus driver incident was true, Trayvon didn't go looking for Zimmerman, Zimmerman went looking for a fight with Trayvon, and when he couldn't handle it, he decided to murder the kid. Unlike you, I can and have proven my argument, some of it, with your posted links, which did NOT confirm YOUR arguments at all on the bus driver incident, just talked about the same rumors that you did, WHICH ARE STILL IRRELEVANT TO THE CASE LMAO.( typed in caps b/c I honestly think you are mentally handicapped, how else could you not get that by now)
Again, I never stated they did.
I know, Teej, you're too much a coward to overtly admit to anything, yet your implications state your assumptions very clearly.
And when St. Tray made the decision to assault GZ, he DID commit a crime, a crime that cost him his life.
Assault should not cost one their life, especially in Trayvon's situation, feeling threatend by Zimmerman, who chose to commit a misdemeanor at age 28, as opposed to allowing the police to show him that he was stupid for assuming that every black kid is a criminal. You're saying that a fight equals capital murder now? Without trial? That violates Federal laws? Teej, you have no respect for the law. Must be a Nazi thing.
Why would TM have been screaming for help??
B/c GZ has a G.U.N. pointed at him, perhaps. Guns are scary, especially at night with grown men holding them.
He was on top of GZ beating the crap out of him.
How do you know, were you there?
If he did, he wouldn't be dead would he?
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3944 Jul 5, 2012
So then, how was it even appropriate for Zimmerman to treat TM as though he was a criminal? Why did he bring a gun to "just ask questions", when that was not his responsibility, as he was not a POLICE OFFICER properly trained to handle the situation without inappropriate escalation?
Do you not know what "concealed carry" means?
It doesn't matter if I know, why would he need it at all, if he just wanted to talk? Trayvon didn't have a gun, and if he was worried about fighting and knew that he couldn't, how is that not a sign that police should handle further matters?
How do you know TM knew GZ was armed?
B/c he shot him, genius. He cried for help just before Zimmerman pulled the trigger, it's on the audio source that I posted.
He obviously did not or he might have thought twice about attacking GZ.
SMH, what else would you suggest he do, if an adult with a gun aggressively approaches him with a gun at night in the Dixie South? Seriously, how many times has a similar situation ended in a positive non-violent manner?

Teej, you're full of shit, and you just proved why. You bitch all day about letting the lead fly if some kid even runs up to you, and now your suggesting that Trayvon was wrong to reacting in a similar aggressive manner, while unarmed, as a result of an armed adult male approaching him in a historically violent and racist part of America?

LMAO, which is it, Teej? Rainbow taste or gambling with your life? Man, you are such a hypocrite.
WTF? Teej, you just said that Trayvon did not commit a crime before he was approached by GZ, we know that from the investigation, now you're saying there's no evidence that a kid was murdered, and he's dead?
You're not too bright are you Teej? I'm explaining my rationale for my argument, why would there be evidence for an analysis of something that I just proved with evidence? Pay attention.

Well, if you justify shooting and killing minorities, i'd figure i'd prove to you how racist you are in doing so. What are you gonna do about it, Teej? Nothing, just sit and wait for my next post, until i'm done with you. LMAO
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3946 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, will have to scroll back through, not doing your homework for you.
Meaning you never posted it, and you're too much a coward to admit that, as usual.
Wrong.
No, Teej, we know that i'm right, and you're just bummed about that as always LMAO
While GZ had no legal authority to question TM, he broke no laws in doing so.
Yes he did, he committed a misdemeanor before Trayvon even touched him. I already explained this to you, accept it, it's the law Teej. LMAO
Just as TM did not have to answer him. But he also was not justified in assaulting him because he was asked a question.
He didn't just "ask him a question", he violated him and threatened his life with a lethal weapon.
And according to DD, TM is the one who initiated conversation with GZ.
You forgot the link confirming this, or are you lying again?
Again, no law saying GZ must leave or face charges.
Yea, Teej, there definitely is. Harassment is NOT a joke, and is very serious. You Nazis wouldn't understand that.
LOL. Where'd you get that??
It's a well-known Federal Law. Go to any job orientation and it's referenced at least 20 times in the meeting. As a neighborhood watch volunteer, Zimmerman was informed by police to abide by this law before he became active, as well.
OK, once again, people get CCP's so that they are legally armed. Why would one go to the time & expense to get the permit, only to leave their weapon at home?
B/c you wouldn't need to bring it to just ask questions, Teej. Should one bring their gun with them to take a date on a walk around the block? A bike ride in the park? No, why? B/c it's unnecessary. Just b/c you legally can doesn't mean you ethically should.
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3947 Jul 5, 2012
So, now you're claiming GZ was still on the line with SPD when he shot TM?
So now you're lying just b/c you have no case?
Her identity has not been released, SFB's.
<quoted text>
Um, no she did not. She did not notify anyone about the incident until she was approached by the moron Crump. And she refuses to take a polygraph and answer questions pertaining to the call.
Sources?
There's nothing to prove. There is NO recording of the conversation DD was having with TM. You prove there is.
Why? You haven't posted one source yet, proving anything you say, that's all i've done, so why should post anything for you, it's YOUR argument.
It's in the statements that have been released.
Post them.
Again, do your homework or STFU.
You first.
Yes, please post the link that shows where GZ's family stated that it is not GZ's voice calling for help.
GZ's Family never said that, dumb ass, investigators did. And I already posted that link, refer to comment #3926, final link.
No evidence the gun was out at that time.
You ever shot a gun within your pocket, Teej? LMAO
So, the little voices in your head told you it's TM's voice?? LMAO.
No the news report suggested this, Teej. Pay attention.
No evidence he knew GZ was armed when he was assaulting him.
LMAO, what? How do you have evidence of somone knowing something like that? Let me guess, he did it b/c he wanted to rob him too? You're full of shit, Teej. Give up, you have no case, you're just pathetic.
And furthermore, who in their right mind would physically assault someone who was armed?
Anyone that didn't just want to sit and die.
Evidence says otherwise.
Prove it.
Maybe if you knew a little more about this case you'd know that NBC got busted for auditing the LE tape, in order to make GZ appear as if he were making racist comments.
What does that have to do with this one? Nothing. I'll tell you what, if you prove my link to be wrong, with a news source, i'll find a "better" one. LMAO
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3948 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
No SFB's you didn't win. All you've done is post BS in your feeble attempt to project yourself as some sort of intellectual.
Translation: you're a sore loser.
You failed, miserably. I have NEVER stated that I approve of the killing of black, white, red, yellow, purple, green or polka dotted kids.
You implied it, and stated overtly why it's acceptable to do so, then you threatened me by swearing to kill me, since you concluded that i'm a thug that robs, raps, and attacks people, despite not proving this to be true, or even knowing how old I am. Quite irrational and savage of you.
YOU'RE the one who constantly brings race into the conversation.
No i'm exposing you as a racist, you bring race into the conversation and then blame me for doing so just b/c I say that you are wrong for stereotyping a diverse race of people that you know nothing about.
If it makes you feel like a big boy to scream racist at those who disagree with you, then so be it.
I typed it, and you earned that title, b/c you are defending murder of black children, even if you have to irrationally argue that black children aren't Children, violating the legal definition of "child/minor" in your alleged state. LMAO, that overtly exposes your prejudice.
As for posting to you, you're the one who keeps responding to everything I write.
No, you responed to this post, and you will respond to my next post.
I didn't drag you here,
No, but I will keep you here, until i'm tired of making fun of you.
you're wasting your own time, and your parents hard earned money.
You're wasting thread space on this forum.
And oh, aren't you so cool...you smoke weed.
You think smoking weed is cool, Teej. <Gasp>, you have no "respect for the law"...unless you want to "defend yourself" over some black kid b/c he won't answer your stupid ass, prejudice questions, which should have never been asked in the first place, racist. LMAO
What a big man you are.
No thanks, i'm married. And even if I wasn't, I don't do skin heads.
I bet your parents are so proud....
They are. Now sit and wait for my next post like a good little girl.
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3949 Jul 5, 2012
Still waiting on proof that I rape, rob, and attack people, as you said I do.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#3950 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>I NEVER said that having tattoos made him a criminal. What I said was he had a problem obeying the laws, he was NOT 18 therefore he was not old enough to be getting tattoos. But you, much like St. Tray obviously have no respect for the law.

Ted Ned wrote, "<quoted text>
No, it's irrelevant b/c it has nothing to do with the shooting incident in any way, genius.
<quoted text>"

I just told you that your character assassination campaign has nothing to do with the shooting, and lying will not make it relevant. Zimmerman didn't know anything about Trayvon, nor did he care to before he shot him, so how does a combo of lies, how many tattoos he has, how many times he's had sex, or any other irrelevant crap you mention, relevant to him getting shot and killed by a man that didn't even know his name? It doesn't.
<quoted text>"

I didn't know that all criminals have a strict uniform of tattoos and baggy clothes,
And last time I checked, if you are not committing a crime, you should not be treated as though you are...Trayvon was not committing a crime that night, Zimmerman committed 2, harassment and murder. <quoted text>"

Again, I never stated they did. And when St. Tray made the decision to assault GZ, he DID commit a crime, a crime that cost him his life.

Doing this and screaming for help, as Trayvon did, shows one fighting for their life.
<quoted text>"

Why would TM have been screaming for help?? He was on top of GZ beating the crap out of him.

No you don't yet you still do it to justify murder.
<quoted text>"

Again, what crime did he commit on the night of the shooting, before Zimmerman and him met?
<quoted text>"

It's self defense, remember? Zimmerman had a gun, Trayvon did not. I'd be scared if someone approached me with a gun at night, and if Zimmerman stayed inside, Trayvon would have never had to defend himself against the gunman, Zimmerman.
<quoted text>"

Do you not know what "concealed carry" means? How do you know TM knew GZ was armed? He obviously did not or he might have thought twice about attacking GZ.

Approaching someone with a gun, when they have done nothing wrong, and taking the law into your own hands doesn't justify murder.
<quoted text>"

Nor can you approach someone with a gun, if you just desire to talk, and allow police to handle it.
<quoted text>"

Still working to justify murdering a minority?
<quoted text>"

All this bullshit is a smoke screen for a block watch captain who clearly crossed the line.

If you're trying to discredit a 17 year old kid for being a kid, you should be fkn ashamed of yourself.

Pathetic.
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3951 Jul 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
All this bullshit is a smoke screen for a block watch captain who clearly crossed the line.
If you're trying to discredit a 17 year old kid for being a kid, you should be fkn ashamed of yourself.
Pathetic.
And let's not forget how in one post she argued that she would shoot anyone one that threatened her, and then attacked the murdered child for trying to fight off the gunman before he killed him.
meme

Port Orange, FL

#3952 Jul 5, 2012
It is so bad that people are trying this case in the news. ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE SAYING TREVON IS AN ANGLE AND A REAL GOOD BOY. HE WAS COUGHT WITH A BAG OF JEWELRY AND A SCREWDRIVER AND MARIJUANA. HE IS NOT THE LITTLE BOY THEY WANT YOU TO THINK, HE WAS OVER 6 FEET AND ALMOST 200 LB.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3953 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget how in one post she argued that she would shoot anyone one that threatened her, and then attacked the murdered child for trying to fight off the gunman before he killed him.
First of all ShitforBrains Jr., I never said I would shoot anyone that threatened me. I said that if I am being physically assaulted, then yes I don't care who you are or what color you are I will defend myself, with deadly force if necessary. Why is it you liberal idiots feel that these thugs should have free reign to rape, rob, steal and beat someone without fear of their victim fighting back?? What a bunch of pussies you are. I really feel bad for Teddyboy's wife, to think he would tuck his tail and run and leave her to be beaten, robbed or raped because he's not man enough to defend himself, much less his wife.
And to the second part of your nonsense, there is NO, that means not one shred of evidence to back up your claim that St. Tray was "fighting off the gunman". I think you too have addled your little pea brain smoking dope with Teddyboy.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#3954 Jul 5, 2012
As you read the deranged, foaming-at-the-mouth, hate-filled rantings of teeje63 you're left wondering how so much hate can fit into such a small mind.

...a truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3955 Jul 5, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
As you read the deranged, foaming-at-the-mouth, hate-filled rantings of teeje63 you're left wondering how so much hate can fit into such a small mind.
...a truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency.
"A truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency."

That is what DapperDouche sees every time he looks in the mirror. Douche, I guess we can now had stalking and harassment to your list of accomplishments. Go on back to you AA thread and keep screaming RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! at everyone who disagrees with your BS. You're still nothing but a race baiting, race card playing, double standard H Y P O C R I T E !!!! GFY.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3956 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning you never posted it, and you're too much a coward to admit that, as usual.
<quoted text>
The only coward here is YOU. The links were posted several times. Not only by me, but other posters as well. You're just annoying little piss ant, who is too ignorant to understand what evidence is.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Teej, we know that i'm right, and you're just bummed about that as always LMAO
<quoted text>
Yeah, OK. <NOT>
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, he committed a misdemeanor before Trayvon even touched him. I already explained this to you, accept it, it's the law Teej. LMAO
<quoted text>
There is not one piece of evidence to back that up. NONE. And according to Crump's script that DD delivered St. Tray is the one who spoke to GZ first. You should really pay more attention.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't just "ask him a question", he violated him and threatened his life with a lethal weapon.
<quoted text>
Again, not one piece of evidence to back that up. "Violated" him how?? By watching him? Not against the law. The gun was not pulled until St. Tray had GZ on the ground beating him about the head and face. Just because you make crap up, doesn't make it fact. You really need to pay more attention to what's been released in this case.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the link confirming this, or are you lying again?
<quoted text>
I am NOT going to sit and look up each and every article that's been written on this case for you. Obviously you don't know a whole lot about this case.
In DD's statement she "claims" TM told her a man was watching him. She told him to run home. He said he wasn't going to run. She then stated that she heard TM say to someone, "Why you be following me?". She then heard a man, that we'll assume is GZ say, "What are you doing around here?". She then claims she heard(LOL) GZ shove TM and heard his head set fall from his ear before the phone went dead. Interesting though, according to the ME, TM's headset was in his pocket....hmmmm. Is DD telling the truth or did Crump screw up the script??
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Teej, there definitely is. Harassment is NOT a joke, and is very serious. You Nazis wouldn't understand that.
<quoted text>
No evidence GZ was harassing TM.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a well-known Federal Law. Go to any job orientation and it's referenced at least 20 times in the meeting. As a neighborhood watch volunteer, Zimmerman was informed by police to abide by this law before he became active, as well.
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that by stopping and asking someone directions, etc., one is violating Federal Laws? ROFLMAO. No dope head, not true. It is NOT against the law to ask someone a question.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
B/c you wouldn't need to bring it to just ask questions, Teej. Should one bring their gun with them to take a date on a walk around the block? A bike ride in the park? No, why? B/c it's unnecessary. Just b/c you legally can doesn't mean you ethically should.
OK, so you don't know what the hell you're talking about with this case. GZ did not leave home that night to go out and question TM or anyone else. He was on his way to the store when he spotted someone behaving suspiciously and someone he did not recognize to be a resident of the community. But yes, most of us who carry, do so everywhere we go, except certain places where it is not permitted, i.e. bars, schools, government bldgs, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it's ethical. There's nothing unethical about arming yourself. Many of us just refuse to be victims to thugs such as St. Tray.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3957 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're lying just b/c you have no case?
<quoted text>
No dope head, YOU'RE the one who made the claim.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he hung up, since Trayvon is dead.

[QUOTE who="Ted Ned"]<quoted text>
Sources?
<quoted text>
Try the Orlando Sentinel, Miami Herald or any of your major media outlets.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You haven't posted one source yet, proving anything you say, that's all i've done, so why should post anything for you, it's YOUR argument.
<quoted text>
Myself and others have posted numerous sources for you. I think you're just annoying little piss ant who really has nothing of substance to offer, you just sit and ask for others to re-post everything for you. Sober up and do a little research on your own.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Post them.
<quoted text>
Done, several times. Research backwards through the thread.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ's Family never said that, dumb ass, investigators did. And I already posted that link, refer to comment #3926, final link.
<quoted text>
That's not what you implied with this comment, and FBI voice analyst state the cannot make a definite determination due to the poor quality of the recording.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC, Fox, and CNN all released a follow up story saying that this was a lie and misinformation.
<quoted text>
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever shot a gun within your pocket, Teej? LMAO
<quoted text>
You're such a dumbass. The gun was NOT out when TM initiated the confrontation.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, what? How do you have evidence of somone knowing something like that? Let me guess, he did it b/c he wanted to rob him too? You're full of shit, Teej. Give up, you have no case, you're just pathetic.
<quoted text>
I'm more than positive that if TM had known GZ was armed, he would not have assaulted him.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that didn't just want to sit and die.
<quoted text>

Wrong, most people would run like the wind. Again, it wasn't until TM had GZ on the ground beating that the gun was pulled.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
<quoted text>
Research dope head, research. It's all out there on the WWW.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with this one? Nothing. I'll tell you what, if you prove my link to be wrong, with a news source, i'll find a "better" one. LMAO
If NBC would audit a tape in order to further a racist agenda, I don't believe anything they put out there.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3958 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: you're a sore loser.
<quoted text>
I haven't lost anything, especially to a whiney assed little dope head like you.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied it, and stated overtly why it's acceptable to do so, then you threatened me by swearing to kill me, since you concluded that i'm a thug that robs, raps, and attacks people, despite not proving this to be true, or even knowing how old I am. Quite irrational and savage of you.
<quoted text>
That's a lie. And I never threatened your little thug ass either. I guess this case was kind of an eye opener for the thugs wasn't it. Not sure who might or might not be armed these days?? Go ahead, roll those dice.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No i'm exposing you as a racist, you bring race into the conversation and then blame me for doing so just b/c I say that you are wrong for stereotyping a diverse race of people that you know nothing about.
<quoted text>
Because someone doesn't agree with you, or refuses to be a victim to a punk thug, doesn't make them a racist. You haven't exposed anything other than your ignorance.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
I typed it, and you earned that title, b/c you are defending murder of black children, even if you have to irrationally argue that black children aren't Children, violating the legal definition of "child/minor" in your alleged state. LMAO, that overtly exposes your prejudice.
<quoted text>
Another lie, I have never defended the murder of black children. Unlike you dope head, I'm discussing one case, the Trayvon Martin case, singular not plural. In this case, this young man took it upon his bad self to physically assaulted someone. The young man thought he'd "swing on" another person, who unlike the bus driver was armed and this one fought back.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I will keep you here, until i'm tired of making fun of you.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think you're doing, dope head??
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You think smoking weed is cool, Teej. <Gasp>, you have no "respect for the law"...unless you want to "defend yourself" over some black kid b/c he won't answer your stupid ass, prejudice questions, which should have never been asked in the first place, racist. LMAO
<quoted text>
No, I don't find doing things that are illegal, cool. And please enlighten us race baiter, what was "predjudiced" in GZ's question?
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, i'm married. And even if I wasn't, I don't do skin heads.
<quoted text>
LOL. No skin heads here. I prefer real men, not weinie suckers.
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. Now sit and wait for my next post like a good little girl.
You need help, seriously.
Ted Ned

Tinley Park, IL

#3959 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lost anything, especially to a whiney assed little dope head like you.
<quoted text>
That's a lie. And I never threatened your little thug ass either. I guess this case was kind of an eye opener for the thugs wasn't it. Not sure who might or might not be armed these days?? Go ahead, roll those dice.
<quoted text>
Because someone doesn't agree with you, or refuses to be a victim to a punk thug, doesn't make them a racist. You haven't exposed anything other than your ignorance.
<quoted text>
Another lie, I have never defended the murder of black children. Unlike you dope head, I'm discussing one case, the Trayvon Martin case, singular not plural. In this case, this young man took it upon his bad self to physically assaulted someone. The young man thought he'd "swing on" another person, who unlike the bus driver was armed and this one fought back.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think you're doing, dope head??
<quoted text>
No, I don't find doing things that are illegal, cool. And please enlighten us race baiter, what was "predjudiced" in GZ's question?
<quoted text>
LOL. No skin heads here. I prefer real men, not weinie suckers.
<quoted text>
You need help, seriously.
Let it go Teej, you lost. Move on. Go get laid or something. You have no case, and you're just a racist that won't give up on trying to justify murdering black kids. You can't make that sound cool no matter how you manipulate arguments and lie. It just won't work. Get over it, damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 31 min DebraE 3
News Why would Russia interfere in the U.S. election... 58 min TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 6
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 4 hr The Proclaimer 45
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 4 hr Thinking 4,676
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) 10 hr Posting as myself 38
News Edie's Eatery serves unique pastries, sandwiche... 11 hr silly rabbit 1
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 14 hr Hahns Dikenbaum 1
More from around the web