Hostess workersa pension contributions were redirected

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: The Kansas City Star 7

Hostess Brands Inc. said in a news release Monday it used wages that were supposed to help finance employee pensions for the company’s operations as it sank toward bankruptcy.The company told The Wall Street Journal it wasn’t clear how many workers were affected or how much money never wound up in their pension plans as promised.

Full Story
crazy

Dallas, GA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
damn union needs to sue hostess ceo,how can we workers put up with this stealing from employees??I say we should sign petion and send to bankrucpy judge.sorry board members...
Hostess CEO

Medford, NY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Ho ho ho!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
TIRED OF IT ALL

Wichita, KS

#3 Dec 19, 2012
WE THE EMPLOYEES should get back all of what we earned from the company. that includes hourly, vacation and any other pay we are owed.The past six CEO'S
have stolen more money than could be earned by an hourly employee in their 25 year career. It's time to make them pay up
TIRED OF IT ALL

Wichita, KS

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Hostess CEO wrote:
Ho ho ho!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
hope you go to jail with B.M.
As the bread soured

Peoria, IL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Once they sell all the pieces of Hostess the first payment should go to all the hard working employees for vacation time, severence pay and put all the money back Hostess stole from the union and the union employees. All the employees and union members should sign a petition and send it to Judge Drain. Tell him you want the monies that Hostess owes to all of you. Good luck to all of you!!!!!
Hostess CEO

Medford, NY

#7 Dec 20, 2012
TIRED OF IT ALL wrote:
<quoted text> hope you go to jail with B.M.
Bowel Movement?

Why?
As the bread soured

Peoria, IL

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Hostess CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowel Movement?
Why?
Why??? Because the bakers did their jobs...winter, spring, summer,(in heat you could not stand), and fall. Because the route and transport drivers did their job in rain, snow, icy weather, hot, and cold weather. The office workers did their jobs and their jobs were sent overseas. All of these people did their jobs and now they are not getting the monies due them. The last 6 CEO's stole monies. And one last statement....IF you are really a CEO now everyone knows why companies like Hostess, Kodak, etc are going bankrupt because you do not have the brain GOD gave you or any of the other CEO's of all these bankrupt companies!!!!!(I think this is really one of Brian's friends if he has any...dirty mind again. Bowel movement...this is how a CEO thinks??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students speak: Celebrating Christmas as an ath... 6 min KNO 4
Ruble collapse shakes Russian economy, consumers 7 min Avenger 4
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 33 min Lawrence Wolf 26
Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... 40 min huey goins 14
Watch out for your daughter's please his name ... (Apr '14) 47 min Gramme 4
News Hits: Schuette OKs school taxes for new Re... 1 hr Art Lafler 2
Reform Act moves forward with committee conclusion 1 hr other reforms needed 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr georgie 8,752