Presidents promote patriotism on July 4

Presidents promote patriotism on July 4

There are 94 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 3, 2014, titled Presidents promote patriotism on July 4. In it, USA Today reports that:

Back when America declared its independence, John Adams wrote that future generations should commemorate the day "with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from Presidents promote patriotism on July 4 Back when America declared its independence, John Adams wrote that future generations should ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>What a shame it is everyone here as access to the internet.

Those who were not alive and saw the whole thing when the National Guard marched into the crowd and fired.

PS: that is what the lawsuit settled stipulated.
Yes everyone does have the internet, and it makes me wonder why you lie so much. It's like Obama, the lies are proven before the speech or in your case the post is completed.

Paris

#84 Jul 8, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>He's gonna need fundraising, when Boehner sues him.
Obama is learning from his trip to the border. Uno scoop or dos.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#85 Jul 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Yes everyone does have the internet, and it makes me wonder why you lie so much.
Flashback:
Le Jimbo wrote:
<
So tell us, since being found guilty and given the death penalty......WHY IS KHALID SHEKH MOHAMMED STILL ALIVE..
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#86 Jul 8, 2014
My mother saw the whole thing, and the stupid flower children walked up to the National Guard, threatened them, and poked a flower down the barrel of their guns. I would have shot them dead too, to clean the gene pool. You don't want people that stupid procreating. They must have learned something, they never did it again.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#87 Jul 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is learning from his trip to the border. Uno scoop or dos.
What trip to the border, he passed on it. Didn't want to see destruction he caused, Big WIMP! Gonna fundraise at a mexican director's hose who is pro illegals.

Location hidden

#88 Jul 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
My mother saw the whole thing.
You a liar.

But we knew that already.

Location hidden

#89 Jul 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
My mother saw the whole thing, and the stupid flower children walked up to the National Guard, threatened them, and poked a flower down the barrel of their guns.
How do you keep from punching yourself in the face?

Paris

#90 Jul 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashback:
<quoted text>
FLASH BACK: FLASHBACK: Obama Mocks GOP on Border:'They'll Want a Moat and Alligators'...

SESSIONS: President has abandoned lawful duty to American people...
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#93 Jul 9, 2014
Even Democrats are beginning to mumble under their breath about how incompetent Obama is as President. They don't want a huge crisis on the border while their President is drinking beer, and playing pool. It doesn't look good.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#94 Jul 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH BACK: FLASHBACK: Obama Mocks GOP on Border:'They'll Want a Moat and Alligators'......
Perhaps he was quoting the silly repub loser candidate Cain?

You can call it "mocking" but most first graders would understand what he is saying.

Btw the repubs are so easily mock able, aren't they?!

Paris

#95 Jul 9, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps he was quoting the silly repub loser candidate Cain?

You can call it "mocking" but most first graders would understand what he is saying.

Btw the repubs are so easily mock able, aren't they?!
Since for now you still have the MSM, you could be right. If papers were what they were 50 years ago, Obama wouldn't have been elected.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#96 Jul 9, 2014
There is plenty of information available without reading the MSM, or watching their propaganda news shows. I print off 15, or 20 articles a morning to read while I have my coffee. Even some from the propaganda papers. It is that "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" You always want to know what the enemy is thinking.

Location hidden

#97 Jul 9, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Even Democrats
Cat74 wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama never taught at U of Chicago.
Lies...
Cat74 wrote:
The AK was invented by people who understood some day this country would have to fight again for her independence.
Cat74 wrote:
There are no American made Products
Cat74 wrote:
The Judge (Judge Murray Snow ) was probably appointed by Clinton, a liberal law stretcher.
Cat74 wrote:
In some voting precincts all over the U S there were more people who voted then lived in the precinct.
Cat74 wrote:
Justice Thomas is an extremely intelligent man who was educated before Affirmative Action. He could get an education even if he was green with purple spots. No AA for him.
Cat74 wrote:
Last election Republicans picked up seats in the House, and the Senate.
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,
Cat74 wrote:
90% of those in Congress are lawyers
Consider the source...
Cat74 wrote:
Women aren't stupid, they are just slow.

Paris

#98 Jul 10, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
There is plenty of information available without reading the MSM, or watching their propaganda news shows. I print off 15, or 20 articles a morning to read while I have my coffee. Even some from the propaganda papers. It is that "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" You always want to know what the enemy is thinking.
Yep, good advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 4 hr hawaiian punch 322
News News Families of Navajo Code Talkers decry Trum... 9 hr youll shoot your ... 293
News Record Number Of Bikers Deliver Presents To OKC... 13 hr troopA 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 13 hr RaidersPharts 263
News Longtime State Rep. Karen Clark Won't Seek Re-E... 16 hr cowboy chris 4
News 'Safer avocado' invented to keep people from st... 17 hr andet1987 5
News 'Dreams do pay off': Black women cheer royal en... 19 hr UruEuWauWau 101
More from around the web