VA chief pledges end to whistleblower retaliation

Jul 22, 2014 Full story: KHOU-TV Houston

The acting secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs vowed Tuesday to crack down on whistleblower retaliation after a private government watchdog released a critical report on the agency's treatment of employees who brought internal problems to light.

Full Story
Viet Nam Veteran

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Here we have the current leader of the VA that claims to have recognized that the "culture" (aka the SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE) of the VA is a major problem. A problem that was created by our Peanut President and his lame duck congress and can only be undone by our current congress and President.
Viet Nam Veteran

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Saw another article where a Director was accused of retaliating against a whistleblower. That Director is now in Charge of the Pheonix VISN where another whistleblower started the current invetigation. I guess the VA is not ready to follow its own guidelines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Education - Stephenson Band In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) 38 min Xavierromao 10
Gigi's Cupcakes sets opening date 2 hr MBS 3
New York schools: No class on Muslim holiday 4 hr nwilliams11208 15
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 5 hr Looking For Clay 8,920
Five simple steps to reduce type-2 diabetes 9 hr lisacolnett 6
NYC's Cardinal Dolan Compares ISIS to the IRA 12 hr rock white 6
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 18 hr Taajsgpm 23
More from around the web