Rai's Syria visit a message of hope f...

Rai's Syria visit a message of hope for Christians: Jumblatt

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Star story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Rai's Syria visit a message of hope for Christians: Jumblatt. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Maronite Patriarch Beshara Rai is greeted by Syrian Deputy Foreign and Expatriates Minister, Faisal Mikdadas they arrive to attend the enthronement of Syria's Greek Orthodox leader Yuhanna X Yazigi at the Holy Cross church in Damascus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2013
The Patriarch of the Greek Orthodox Church
Visits Syria,! the first time a visit has been made since independence, I don't know the history there with the Maronite.
It seems there are a lot of divergent groups wanting to create an accord with the champion of diversity in the Middle East, of course I'm referring to our President Bashar al-Assad.
The Patriarch has made an enormous effort to denounce the Clerics who are responsible for making the Takfiri Fatwa's,
that is Judgements on behalf of Allah.
Islam is not under threat, they can't use that excuse. Therefore they are expanding the doctrine they represent. Who gave them authority to do that.? It was no grater body than a tribe, yes that's right Saudi and Qatar won't admit to it.
So who tells them to go raping, crippling, murdering its their tribal Sheikh
supported by no body else.
The Patriarch didn't say this I'm reading between the lines when I say.
These judgemental Sheikhs are
CLANSMEN nothing to do with religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beirut, Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians and Bisexual Girls In Beirut (Mar '15) Sun Anon 42
Sushi in Beirut Apr 28 gayaantoun4 1
lebanese whatsapp numbers (Jan '14) Apr 25 karim zaydan 16
News 60 Minutes crew, Brisbane mother facing kidnapp... Apr 14 Neville Thompson 1
looking for weed or hash (Jan '15) Mar '16 Marha 9
Is there coparenting in the gay community on Le... Mar '16 brunette 1
A social experiment Mar '16 Lebguy 1
More from around the web