Bulgaria did not ask EU to blacklist Hezbollah

Feb 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

Lebanon's Hezbollah supporters wave flags during a rally to commemorate Martyrs' Day in Beirut, February 16, 2013.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I would rather hear this from the Bulgarian press. For "The Daily Star" in Lebanon could be censored by Hezbollah.
Croat Ustasha

Budva, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Bulgaria is gipsie-Turkish-Shiptar nation.

Bulgaria will be conquerd in future....dirty nation
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Croat Ustasha wrote:
Bulgaria is gipsie-Turkish-Shiptar nation.
Bulgaria will be conquerd in future....dirty nation
At least after Communism, Bulgaria has freedom of the press. But Lebanon is still divided up into private fiefs, and the people there are not too pleased by Hezbollah's power there. Of course, the Muslims there are Sunnites, and Hezbollah is Shiite.
Bosniak from Sarajevo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

to: Croat Ustasha

Croatia will be conquerd in future....dirty nation.
I hope that Slovenia will make your EU membership just a big big big dream that will never happen
Bosniak from Sarajevo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Montenegro will be conquerd in future....dirty nation.
Montenegro will never even smell the EU membership.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Just be grateful that none of these countries are under Ottoman or Hapsburg rule anymore.
Ustasha Split

Budva, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bosniak from Sarajevo wrote:
Croatia will be conquerd in future....dirty nation.
I hope that Slovenia will make your EU membership just a big big big dream that will never happen
EU is created by Homo Jews.
EU will be destroy in future.....

And Croatia do not need help...Croatians will take care of our selfs.....

You are Bosniak...right?

Noz Zica Srebrenica....but this time it will be Ustasha!!!
Za Dom Spremni!!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Ustasha Split wrote:
<quoted text>EU is created by Homo Jews.
You are Bosniak...right?
Za Dom Spremni!!
The Ustasha during World War II, saw the Serbs as their biggest rival, and they killed 600,000 of them. An ugly thing to do to your Slavic brothers. The only thing that separates Croats from Serbians, are their forms of Christianity and their alphabets.
Bosniak from Sarajevo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Ustasha Split wrote:
<quoted text>EU is created by Homo Jews.
You are Bosniak...right?
Za Dom Spremni!!
And how you are a bastard mix between Croat and Montenegrin ... right?

Noz Zica Srebrenica for Croats, Montenegrins and Serbs!!!
Bosniak from Sarajevo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Upham wrote:
Just be grateful that none of these countries are under Ottoman or Hapsburg rule anymore.
Yes, we are happy to be free from the Hapsburg rule only. Many of us want to be part of present day Turkey, the supporters of the Bosniak nation.

I hope that Turkey will become an EU member in the next 15-20 years and we can join them them within some state union.

Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, we are happy to be free from the Hapsburg rule only. Many of us want to be part of present day Turkey, the supporters of the Bosniak nation.
I hope that Turkey will become an EU member in the next 15-20 years and we can join them them within some state union.
The people of the Balkans were not happy being ruled by the Ottoman Turks during the late 19th century and early 20th centuries. In 1912, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, and Montenegro all joined together to drive them out. Even the Muslim Albanians wanted freedom from the Turks.
Bosniak from Sarajevo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> The people of the Balkans were not happy being ruled by the Ottoman Turks during the late 19th century and early 20th centuries. In 1912, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, and Montenegro all joined together to drive them out. Even the Muslim Albanians wanted freedom from the Turks.
Yes of course, but only the Christians within Southestern Europe. I doubt about Muslim Albanians. It was among mainly the 30 % Albanian Christians. And for sure Bosniaks were overwhelmingly in support of the Ottoman empire and today for Turkey.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes of course, but only the Christians within Southestern Europe. I doubt about Muslim Albanians. It was among mainly the 30 % Albanian Christians. And for sure Bosniaks were overwhelmingly in support of the Ottoman empire and today for Turkey.
The last time Bosnia was made into a protectorate, was when Austria-Hungary did it in 1878. I think the age of royal imperialism is over.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Budva, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> The last time Bosnia was made into a protectorate, was when Austria-Hungary did it in 1878. I think the age of royal imperialism is over.
Who know?
One day our people will wake up!

The age of Heros will return and not the Modern age of weak dumb people!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>Who know?
One day our people will wake up!
The age of Heros will return and not the Modern age of weak dumb people!
I loved Yugoslavia, when I was there. I did not know who was Serbian, Croatian, Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic, or Muslim. Everybody was so nice and polite. But Yugoslavia was held together by a dictatorship. First the dictatorship of the Serbian kings, then by the dictatorship of Tito. But Tito was president of life, and he did not groom a successor. After he died, the presidency was suppose to rotate around the different presidents of the Yugoslav republics. The only thing they could be concerned about was their individual republics. So Yugoslavia plunged into civil war, and broke apart. I would love to see Yugoslavia go back together again, but there would have to be a dictator to hold it all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••