Suleman wants to trademark 'Octomom' ...

Suleman wants to trademark 'Octomom' nickname

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Suleman wants to trademark 'Octomom' nickname. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

"Octomom," the nickname that has been all the rage for nearly three months, could belong to Nadya Suleman alone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

San Anselmo, CA

#1 Apr 15, 2009
How about Octospawn? This breeding cow could capitalize on that too. I'd like to use what I call my bathroom metaphor. If two people live in an apartment, and they had two bathrooms then they both have freedom of the bathroom. You can go to the bathroom anytime you want, stay as long as you want, for whatever you need, and everyone believes in the freedom of the bathroom. It should be right there in the constitution.

But if you have twenty people in the apartment and two bathrooms, then no matter how much every person believes in the freedom of the bathroom, there is no such thing. You have to set up times for each person; you have to bang on the door, "aren't you through yet?", and so on.

Kasanov concluded with one of the most profound observations I've seen in years, he says, in the same way, "...democracy can not survive overpopulation. Human dignity can not survive over population. Convenience and decency cannot survive over population. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines it disappears. It doesn't matter if some one dies, the more people, there are the less one individual matters. And so, central to the things that we must do is to recognize that population growth is the immediate cause of all our resource and environmental crisis".- Albert Bartlett Albert A. Bartlett is Professor Emeritus in Physics at Colorado University at Boulder. He was President of the American Association of Physics Teachers in 1978 and in 1981 he received their Robert A. Millikan Award for his outstanding scholarly contributions to physics education.
Dr. Bartlett has given his celebrated lecture, Arithmetic, Population and Energy over 1,600 times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brand/Trademark Similar With National Flag Oct 30 SathishKm 2
Stupid question about TESS Oct '15 WorldPatentMarketing 4
How Do You Bring an Idea to Market? Oct '15 WorldPatentMarketing 1
Patent or Copyright (Nov '12) Oct '15 WorldPatentMarketing 4
Similar Trademarks (Jul '13) Sep '15 jameschase 3
News Groupon in trademark fight (Nov '14) Sep '15 jameschase 4
News Patent-Law Change Would Raise Medical Costs Sep '15 fatbacksx 1
More from around the web