St. Paul school district OKs its budg...

St. Paul school district OKs its budget but holds onto committee files

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 3, 2010, titled St. Paul school district OKs its budget but holds onto committee files. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

DFLer Sten Hakanson, a patent attorney who lives in Grant, is running against Matt Dean, R-Dellwood, to represent Minnesota House District 52B.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

FL Guy

Cambridge, MN

#1 Jun 3, 2010
This Sten guy maybe needs to learn how to be honest about himself before he is to go to Saint Paul and represent all of us. Take and pull his driving record http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx and you'll notice that he has a history of fighting driving violations he was caught in the act of doing.

Sten - You're just not the guy to replace our Rep. Matt Dean and I'll be supporting someone who is honest, and I'm not confident that is you.
FL Guy

Cambridge, MN

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Another reason just found NOT to vote for Sten: He wants to take away your freedom! He has filed lawsuit against gun ranges because he doesn't like them having formed a so-called 'citizens for a safe grant' to file against the Lone Oak Sportsmen's Club. Take a look, this guy has a far left wing (similar to Obama) history in his judgment and character. That's not the guy we need to represent us in Saint Paul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer Who Started Fight Over 'R-Word' Mascot A... Jun '15 Elise 1
Implicit acceptance of trademark infringement May '15 AndyS1967 1
News Decision on Asian-American band's name is wrong Apr '15 Ainu 1
Do it yourself, if fail, then patent lawyer? (Oct '12) Mar '15 calebhart54 4
Does anyone know a reputable company that can s... (Sep '08) Mar '15 Michellelevee 9
Descriptive or suggestive TM Mar '15 Michellelevee 1
News Patterson Intellectual Property Law Welcomes Re... Feb '15 kurtcooksalot16 2
More from around the web