BLT blogger in need of hearing aid?

Jun 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IPBiz

Coverage of the June 15 discussion Patent Reform 2010: What Shape Will It Finally Take? has been slim.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Gena777

Culver City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

It's time for the USPTO to give more consideration to a multi-tiered approach to patent examination. The traditional one-size-fits-all approach doesn't meet the needs of today's environment. If Congress ever actually passes a patent reform bill with teeth, then maybe we'll see significant change for the better in patent law someday. If some kind of patent reform does indeed pass this year, then hopefully it will at least be a version of the legislation that prohibits fee diversion and stops permitting Congress to deplete the coffers of the USPTO. That would be a start -- though I'm afraid that, for any substantial and significant reform of the patent law system, we'll have to keep waiting much longer.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...
hearing aid

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••