Wayzata, MN

#3 May 16, 2013

Since: Apr 13

Wayzata, MN

#4 May 16, 2013
Re: I think some examiners are lost their minds
Reply #21 on: Today at 10:35 am
QuoteModifyRemove
I spend my 86 years old mother's cofin $ filed track 1, hoping to make $ faster to make her happy.
PTO issued googles software track1 patent in 4 months. Rejected my simple appilication in 11 months while international search report came out totally clean.

Isn't it a fact?

Why deleted my previous post that says FUCK USPTO?

You lawyers have any justice left?

Report to moderator 173.21.240.199
potbro

Reply #22 on: Today at 10:37 am
QuoteModifyRemove
Does matter, someone will see the truth.

topix.com/forum/law/patent-trademark/T9SGR4HR...

potbro

Reply #23 on: Today at 10:38 am
QuoteModifyRemove
This time for real ban myself, this place isn't worth a shit!

Wayzata, MN

#5 May 16, 2013
Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 11:06 am
QuoteModifyRemove
I hope they keep my postings.

The only line I used for GC is God bless GC.

I say that again!

It is the only/besides yahooka forum to let me spread ideas that may ****ed their sales.

Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:07 pm by JimIvey Report to moderator 173.21.240.199
potbro

Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 03:20 pm
QuoteModifyRemove
I don't have any $, next week when the rejection mailed in, it will go straight to trash without open.

My PCT report seems good enough to get patents at other countries.

If you think it is worth, help me to file for 50%. The 30 months dead line is 6 months away.

I really don't care $, just try to help family.

I have another might be useful invention, oxidation vaporizer, filed provisional 5 months ago. If you think it is worth to invest, same deal. Please contact me at [email protected] if you want to.

Appreciate all the help, wish health and peace to you!

potbro

Reply #20 on: Today at 10:29 am
QuoteModifyRemove
fuckcombustion.com/search/9224973/

Should those murderere go to jail?

Wayzata, MN

#6 May 16, 2013
The land of grace

The land of brave

Lots people are blind

May God bless America

Wayzata, MN

#7 May 18, 2013
FC forum deleted that poor brothers records. 1 thread titled my lung are hurting, time for a vape. 1 thread titled I am loving FC. The other 1 at below. In case they delete it.

http://fuckcombustio...g-light er.7465/

Forums
>
FC Community
Has anyone seen this? A vaporizing lighter...
Discussion in 'ABV' started by CammyG, Oct 28, 2012.
Thread Status: Not open for further replies.
CammyG
Message Count: 4
So I was searching for a vape last night and stumbled upon this.

http://vaporlighter.com/

This got me thinking, is that actually possible? I mean, in theory I don't see why it wouldn't work, although temp control may be the only issue.

Has anyone seen this before? If so, has anyone tried it?

I look forward to this discussion!
CammyG, Oct 28, 2012 #1
chris 71
Message Count: 69
i guess its good that he is thinking and could be a good idea but.. while watching i couldnt help wondering what kinda fumes he was inhaling and seemed like he had to inhale a lot of hot dry air into his lungs for a long time. i was saying to my self just light the damn stuff on fire and you would be done in seconds. this could be either the next step in vaporization or just a poor mans vape with some possibly dangerous effects.
chris 71, Oct 28, 2012 #2
CammyG
Message Count: 4
The idea as a whole made sense to me, seeing as the flame isn't actually touching the herb. I think it's definitely a poor mans vape, but could get some satisfying results. Unfortunately I can't try it myself at the moment!
CammyG, Oct 28, 2012 #3
max
Used Member
Message Count: 7,525
We've seen this guy here before. He refuses to ackknowledge that we have rules. His stuff is just a step above a light bulb vape-mabye OK if you don't have enough $ for a VaporGenie.
max, Oct 28, 2012 #4
(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)
Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

Wayzata, MN

#8 May 18, 2013

Wayzata, MN

#9 May 18, 2013

Wayzata, MN

#10 May 18, 2013
What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
Try our mobile friendly style
Mobile StyleGlossary of Acronyms
Search Results
Search Again

The idea as a whole made sense to me, seeing as the flame isn't actually touching the herb. I think it's definitely a poor mans vape, but could get...
Post by: CammyG, Oct 28, 2012 in forum: ABV

Thread
So I was searching for a vape last night and stumbled upon this. http://vaporlighter.com/ This got me thinking, is that actually possible? I...
Thread by: CammyG, Oct 28, 2012, 3 replies, in forum: ABV

I've had enough of combustion. My lungs hurt - time for a vape!
Thanks a lot for all the replies! Makes me feel loved :p I think I'm gonna get the MFLB, then upgrade to a PAX later. I have been looking at the...
Post by: CammyG, Aug 1, 2012 in forum: Vaporization Discussion

Profile Post
Joined FC. Loving it.
Joined FC. Loving it.
Status update by CammyG, Jul 30, 2012

Thread
I've had enough of combustion. My lungs hurt - time for a vape!
Hey guys i'm brand new to the forum. Gotta say I love it so far! So recently when I've been smoking, my lungs and upper have hurt very much, and I...
Thread by: CammyG, Jul 30, 2012, 7 replies, in forum: Vaporization Discussion

Wayzata, MN

#11 May 20, 2013
I wrote to president and heslth/cancer centers long ago telling about the idea, how much live and money can be saved if they spread the idea.

All I got is donation emails.

I said if I work at PTO, I be so happy to see a solution finally came out. I said I trust the patent system.

Am I the only fool around?

By now, PTO should see this topic already, I am sorry to use f word. But I am really disappointed for what you did to my case. I hope you can do better in the future.

All The Best!

Wayzata, MN

#12 May 20, 2013
How much you loved this country and its people?

When was last time you saw the flag fly in the wind, fell pride and solute to it?

I did every time, I don't even have an id card.

This is my good-by post.

God bless America.
justy

Wayzata, MN

#13 May 21, 2013
potbrother wrote:
http://fuckcombustion.com/sear ch/9310776/
They moved it again http://fuckcombustion.com/search/9470610/
justy

Wayzata, MN

#14 May 21, 2013
potbrother's last 2 posts at GC forum.

I was leaving GC, Thank God by chance I come across google and find what you did.

You people really suck! When I first time visited your site, those 3 love is ??? purple lines really beautifully conquered me. I thought what a cool place it is.

I showed you my lighter idea, ask your help to make it a reality to help smokers cus that's your love and goal. That didn't happen.

I Find FC forum, try to spread my idea, cus the purpose of FC is pushing vaping not smoking to save lives. You banned me. That's OK. I can handle it.

Now you killed a thread that is other people trying to learn about my idea, you killed it right away. I hate you very much for that. Not for me, for the lose of other people. If you didn't do it, maybe few people will try it, once they tried and like it, they will spread the idea to help more people. In progress by now maybe many smoker already vaping for a living and be healthier and happier.

You sold your soul for $ and lie for $.

I am going to stay for a while, Maybe.

God bless GC!

MFLB, fuck you!

That poor brother seeks help from FC, his lungs are hurting. You people just want to make a sale and lie to him.

I hope he is still alive today!
potbrother

Wayzata, MN

#15 May 22, 2013
My examiner called me last evening 6 pm, told me they will allow my patent, if I didn't hear anything call him back in 2 weeks.

This is miracle, thank God.

Thank PTO, thank topix.com , thank you all.
potbrother

Wayzata, MN

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously. If you are poor, smoke a lot leaves, can't afford a vaporizer, and you pry God very hardly for long time, you'll get an idea like this.
potbrother

Wayzata, MN

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Blue lighter flame produces hot H2O and CO2 gas. Use blue flame exhaust to vaporize is cleaner than use hot air produced by heat element.

The ideal vaporization lighter/future lighter is electrical ignition, adjustable jet flame with a fuel release lock.

The practical flame size is less than 1/2" tall. The flame casing can be many shapes, including shapes that perform wind proof and fire proof, in the case of a fire proof flame casing, the child proof feature will be useless.

When the knowledge of using a small flame exhaust to vaporize is spread and the tool is offered, smokers will adopt to it very soon, The vapor taste is way better than smoke taste, vaping is much healthier than smoking, vaping uses less material,

Today's smokers few use vaporizer, main reasons are vaporizers are not easy to use and not perform well. For those vaporize and e-cig users, they enjoy the benefits of vaping, but not fully satisfied. Duo to the technology behind those vaporizes and e-cigs can not perform easy and efficient vaporization.

E-cig and conduction vaporizers are using conduction technology, hard to perform efficient vaporization,

Convection vaporizers use hot air to vaporize, some can be efficient, but they are expensive, big size, need electric power and cleaning.

Vaporization lighter can perform better vaporization than all present vaporization devices.

The future is here. No smoker should smoke again. Who is still using walkie talkie today?
potbrother

Wayzata, MN

#18 Sep 14, 2013
By using heat resisting, none toxic and good heat conducting material made rolling paper to roll cigarette, such cigarette can be vaporized by heating the cigarette body.

My dream has come true, 128 days later. Thank God.
http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1215141...

Have a great one! Have a Vagarette!
potbrother

Wayzata, MN

#19 Sep 18, 2013
DESCRIPTION

VAPING CIGARETTE - VAGARETTE

FIELD OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates generally to cigarettes. More particularly, the present invention relates to a cigarette designed to provide vaporization by using heat from a flame.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

Cigarette smoking causes half million death yearly in the US alone, 5 to 10 Million worldwide. Scientist predict there will be one billion smoking related death in this century.

It would be an advance in the art of tobacco comsumption to provide a cigarette that can be easily vaporized by using a lighter. Such cigarette could be widely used by tobacco smokers and largely avoid the harmful effects of inhaling toxic pyrolytic compounds found in smoke and provide the other benefits of vaporization.

A cigarette rolled by none toxic, heat resisting and conducting material made rolling paper such as thin stainless steel sheet, can be conduction vaporized by heating the cigarette body or convectional vaporized by passing hot air through tobacco.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION

The present invention provides a cigarette that vaporizes flavor compounds from tobacco. The present invention vaping cigarette can be vaporized with a flame such as from a conventional lighter or a match.

The vaping cigarette of the present invention uses heat conducting, heat resisting and none toxic rolling paper to roll tobacco inside, such cigarettes can be conduction vaporized by using a flame to heat the rolling paper. Such cigarette also can be convection vaporized by passing hot air produced from a flame exhaust through tobacco.

CLAIMS

A cigarette rolled by none toxic, heat resisting and conducting material made rolling paper that can be conduction vaporized by heating the cigarette body or convection vaporized by passing hot air through tobacco, or both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patent-Law Change Would Raise Medical Costs Sep 1 fatbacksx 1
Patent Attorney Services (Oct '13) Aug 17 Regina Peterson 3
Cease and Desist Letter Jul '15 Anonymous 1
News Lawyer Who Started Fight Over 'R-Word' Mascot A... Jun '15 Elise 1
Implicit acceptance of trademark infringement May '15 AndyS1967 1
News Decision on Asian-American band's name is wrong Apr '15 Ainu 1
Do it yourself, if fail, then patent lawyer? (Oct '12) Mar '15 calebhart54 4
More from around the web