New Blog to Check Out: Financial Aspe...

New Blog to Check Out: Financial Aspects of Intellectual Property

There are 1 comment on the PHOSITA story from Sep 26, 2007, titled New Blog to Check Out: Financial Aspects of Intellectual Property. In it, PHOSITA reports that:

One of my new favorite blogs is the Financial Aspects of Intellectual Property blog by the folks at the Innovation Asset Group . via PHOSITA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PHOSITA.

Jerome Russell

Barnesville, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2007
Greetings, I am a reprsentative of Millenium Creations Excel,LLC and we are in search of capital to advance a project, please contact me.

THANK YOU
JEROME RUSSELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'You're Fired' may be harder than Trump thinks ... Sep 13 Uncle SamLee 7
News Judge Mayer's Concurrence in IV Shows the Probl... (Oct '16) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 8
Stupid question about TESS (Oct '15) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 5
News PowWow Energy Releases Automated Water Records ... Jul '17 American PieJamboree 2
News Apple's next MacBook could completely reinvent ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Michael852 1
Can a name like this be trademarked? (Mar '17) Mar '17 chrisjchrisj 1
News EDITORIAL: A case involving The Slants, an Asia... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anar 2
More from around the web