akron reinventing hall of fame's role

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jun 17, 2008, titled akron reinventing hall of fame's role. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Hopes were sky high when Akron clinched the deal to land the National Inventors Hall of Fame almost two decades ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christine

Cleveland, OH

#42 Jun 17, 2008
It used to be interesting to go there. I haven't been there in a few years but the last time I was there there were a few exhibits that needed fixed or replaced. I hated to pay to park in the parking deck; dark and scary too. I thought I read in the Beacon a few months ago after they did remodeling for the school they were going to reopen in a few months?! So sad I had planned on going back this Summer and we had friends that we were going to show it this Fall too. I was sure there was something new to see since we were there last as there always was. Having First Night there was great with the ice and sand sculptures. Maybe the Art Museum should have moved in there. We will miss it.
white cat

Uniontown, OH

#43 Jun 18, 2008
ok--so now we are going to have more teen agers than ever on down town streets, milling around and making trouble. What was wrong with using Central Hower as a magnet school instead of tearing up Broadway and University Street to make room for this unnecessary school. The Inventors Hall of Fame should be called the Hall of Shame--there is nothing to really interact with except for the younger generation. It is nice to read about all the inventions and their inventors, but there should be more of a on hands displays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Implicit acceptance of trademark infringement 21 hr AndyS1967 1
News Decision on Asian-American band's name is wrong Apr 24 Ainu 1
Do it yourself, if fail, then patent lawyer? (Oct '12) Mar '15 calebhart54 4
Does anyone know a reputable company that can s... (Sep '08) Mar '15 Michellelevee 9
Descriptive or suggestive TM Mar '15 Michellelevee 1
News Patterson Intellectual Property Law Welcomes Re... Feb '15 kurtcooksalot16 2
Patent Attorney Services (Oct '13) Feb '15 Arthur Curry 2
More from around the web