Palin and daughter Bristol seek to trademark names

Feb 4, 2011 Full story: KLEW-TV Lewiston 367

Sarah Palin is attempting to trademark her name ahead of a possible 2012 presidential run.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#382 Mar 26, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone welcome another 'partial birth abortion libtard'. We look forward to more moronic babble from your dumb azz.
Poor little female puppy of abuse by the big dogs is something she pines for.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#383 Mar 26, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall you unwashed skank it is you who 'blows' your horn about being on topix so long and registered or some silly bullshyt like all of your comments. As for me wanting to be like BO I have no desire to lie, cheat and steal anything from anyone unlike you who would sell your skank azz in a heartbeat to screw whoever you can just because!
Poor little female chihuahua of satan. She forgets she bathes in the toilet too.

“Giuliani ROCKS - dont be a PC ”

Since: Mar 09

dweeb..Speak your mind..LOUDLY

#384 Mar 26, 2011
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
FU
FUBO
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#385 Mar 27, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone welcome another 'partial birth abortion libtard'. We look forward to more moronic babble from your dumb azz.
I am amused by your pathetic attempt at the feigned 'Ebonics play'. The Palin family will not cure America's ills. Thanx largely to worthless Fox newsmongers like yourself, this nation's economic and financial future is pretty well cooked. If you find yourself for either party in America, then you have contributed directly to it's impending demise by voting for either one of them. Whether you support OBush or Bama makes no difference as they represent both parties who are not interested in doing jack for America.

“Giuliani ROCKS - dont be a PC ”

Since: Mar 09

dweeb..Speak your mind..LOUDLY

#386 Mar 27, 2011
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amused by your pathetic attempt at the feigned 'Ebonics play'. The Palin family will not cure America's ills. Thanx largely to worthless Fox newsmongers like yourself, this nation's economic and financial future is pretty well cooked. If you find yourself for either party in America, then you have contributed directly to it's impending demise by voting for either one of them. Whether you support OBush or Bama makes no difference as they represent both parties who are not interested in doing jack for America.
Sooo....besides bashing both sides what's your solution?

Just as I thought, you dont have one, you idiot Independent.
Revolution Now

Monongahela, PA

#387 Mar 27, 2011
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amused by your pathetic attempt at the feigned 'Ebonics play'. The Palin family will not cure America's ills. Thanx largely to worthless Fox newsmongers like yourself, this nation's economic and financial future is pretty well cooked. If you find yourself for either party in America, then you have contributed directly to it's impending demise by voting for either one of them. Whether you support OBush or Bama makes no difference as they represent both parties who are not interested in doing jack for America.
I await your next absurd comment.
Revolution Now

Monongahela, PA

#388 Mar 27, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little female chihuahua of satan. She forgets she bathes in the toilet too.
Do the hacks that you answer for pay you with used condoms? I remember you telling us all about your collection of used condoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patterson Intellectual Property Law Welcomes Re... Feb 25 kurtcooksalot16 2
Patent Attorney Services (Oct '13) Feb 5 Arthur Curry 2
Hot Topics and Current Developments in Intellec... (Feb '13) Feb 2 jax23willis 2
Does anyone know a reputable company that can s... (Sep '08) Jan '15 tsteveguy 8
Innovation Direct to Spearhead Licensing Campai... Dec '14 William Roarty 1
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Why we need Patent Attorney? (Nov '13) Dec '14 danneilhunk 3
More from around the web