Letters to the Editor - The Park Record

Letters to the Editor - The Park Record

There are 1 comment on the Park Record story from Jun 28, 2008, titled Letters to the Editor - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

I'm writing this letter to thank the Park City community and Jeremy Ranch Elementary School for hosting the Camp Invention program June 16-20, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Thank you PCBOR

Park City, UT

#1 Jun 30, 2008
Editor:

On behalf of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity of Summit and Wasatch Counties, we would like to thank Sharon Woodbury, CEO of the Park City Board of Realtors, and the Park City Board of Realtors Philanthropic Foundation and Affiliate Members for their tireless support and dedication in raising over $60,000 for families in need at the Building Balance golf tournament held at The Homestead Golf Course on June 2, 2008.

Without their support, we could not undertake our Heber and Park City projects to build homes for families in need. We look forward to working with you in 2009 and are grateful for your support!

John Barragan and Christina Miller
Co-presidents
Habitat for Humanity of Summit and Wasatch Counties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patent / Trademark Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PowWow Energy Releases Automated Water Records ... Jul 21 American PieJamboree 2
News Apple's next MacBook could completely reinvent ... Mar '17 Michael852 1
Can a name like this be trademarked? Mar '17 chrisjchrisj 1
News Judge Mayer's Concurrence in IV Shows the Probl... (Oct '16) Jan '17 DavidSBell 7
News EDITORIAL: A case involving The Slants, an Asia... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anar 2
China patent in U.S. (Jan '17) Jan '17 zlarson 1
International territories and selling preferences (Oct '16) Oct '16 Anon 1
More from around the web