Groups rally against health care law ...

Groups rally against health care law at Oklahoma Capitol

There are 8 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Groups rally against health care law at Oklahoma Capitol. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Speakers tell a crowd of hundreds gathered Saturday at the Oklahoma Capitol in Oklahoma City to get involved, ensure elected officials are responsive, and push back against the 'tyranny' of government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Wow; clearly GOD is separating the sheep and the goats...
ELH

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 9, 2012
After all, other than anonymously bitching and moaning about it on TOPIX, protesting a U.S. Supreme Court's decision is the wisest and most productive use of time and energy.

I know I HATE "gubbment ternary" and what's MORE tyrannical that making sure everyone can go to a doctor when they are sick?

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 17, 2012
ELH wrote:
After all, other than anonymously bitching and moaning about it on TOPIX, protesting a U.S. Supreme Court's decision is the wisest and most productive use of time and energy.
I know I HATE "gubbment ternary" and what's MORE tyrannical that making sure everyone can go to a doctor when they are sick?
Yeah. How come those people didn't go occupy the Supreme court judges who think they are 'gods' to declare demon corporations,'PEOPLE'?
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2012
I wonder why the tea baggers never mention the amendment in the health care bill that exempts people from being forced to pay a tax or penalty and no property can be conficated by the IRS. Nor can a person be jailed if they do not pay or buy a heatlh care insurance.that is in the health care law
July 17 2034

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. How come those people didn't go occupy the Supreme court judges who think they are 'gods' to declare demon corporations,'PEOPLE'?

Those corporations are "job creators"...they are creating jobs all over CHINA every day.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2012
July 17 2034 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those corporations are "job creators"...they are creating jobs all over CHINA every day.
Yup. Proof they are tools and NOT humans. Unless they are also disrespecting the humanity of foreign nations as well as we working poor. Guess that's also proof of why they are violating human rights all over the world. Spreading it around like peanut butter. Let's call'em 'Skippy'.
Swingin Dick Johnson

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 18, 2012
None of you people are smart enough to be commenting on this.
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#8 Jul 21, 2012
So did any of you folk ever think of where you will get insurance if you lose yoour job? Or how you will pay for health care.?? Guess you can do like some kinfolds of mine buy a policy --then run out of money and lose that health care policy, and hope you find a job. but hard times are coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any side effects while on Chantix? (Jul '07) 3 hr Keith sluder 1,744
News Lawmakers seek answers in rape case as local of... 8 hr vwgeartop 6
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 12 hr jonjedi 140
News After U.S. health bill's withdrawal, elation an... 15 hr The REAL Say What 34
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 16 hr jonjedi 66
News It's time to increase state cigarette tax Sat Say What 2
News Another ObamaCare challenge heads to the Suprem... (Oct '15) Mar 24 Obamas Powerful Gun 32
More from around the web