Fla. proposes charging medically need...

Fla. proposes charging medically needy monthly fee

There are 2 comments on the Pensacola News Journal story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Fla. proposes charging medically needy monthly fee. In it, Pensacola News Journal reports that:

State health officials are moving tens of thousands of Medicaid patients with serious medical conditions into managed care plans, but health care plans are worried the patients won't be able to afford the proposed monthly premiums.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensacola News Journal.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 3, 2012
The rethug plan for people with serious medical conditions-----DIE!! Kind of funny that they are advocating the same thins they have been whining about concerning obamacare-0-rationing of medical services.
HumanSpirit

La Crosse, FL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
I think those in the medical profession or supplier that bilked Medicare or charged for services not rendered or products that frauded a patient or cheated the government (Fed / State or local programs ) or received funding or benefits from org like ALEC or the pharmaceutical industry should be find 6 times the money or benefit received plus a two hundred thousand find. This money would help fund Medicaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency (Sep '07) 19 hr sassy 381
News Trump talks tax cuts and budget on golf course ... Dec 10 Nope 1
Has anyone heard of Pfizer's Chantix (Dec '06) Dec 10 CowboyLawyer 70,593
News Departing Visalia hospital CEO looks at nearly ... (Mar '17) Dec 9 Who 3
News Bredesen joins race to succeed Sen. Corker in T... Dec 9 commenters 1
Weird Dreams While Taking Chantix (Aug '07) Dec 7 bhughes 596
News Pass the ACHE Act and stop destroying Appalachia (Oct '14) Nov 29 Yeah Buddy 5
More from around the web