Texas governor: give excess tax money back to people

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 149

Texas Governor Rick Perry on Tuesday called for returning excess tax money to taxpayers and tapping the state's rainy-day fund for water and transportation infrastructure.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#144 Feb 1, 2013
Although insulting the memory of the highly-decorated Tuskeegee airmen is pretty low even for a Klan scumbag like you.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#145 Feb 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Although insulting the memory of the highly-decorated Tuskeegee airmen is pretty low even for a Klan scumbag like you.
I never want to disappoint my audience, Harv.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#146 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Whats a Greek Urn?
Oh, bout a buck and a quarter an hour.
Where does a camel park his car?
In a camelot.

Where is the hippocampus?
Just follow the hippo with the school jersey.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#147 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I never want to disappoint my audience, Harv.
For my part, I just pity you. Like using the wrong name for someone, it doesn't make me do anything but shake my head and move on to another post.

But for people who AREN'T familiar with your line of silly, race-baiting crapola, and who care a lot about these servicemen and their honorable records, I suppose it might be rather upsetting. They might take it harder than I would.

I know you don't care, but that was way out of line, and I want to be sure you know it.

What you do about it, well, that's your problem.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#148 Feb 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
For my part, I just pity you. Like using the wrong name for someone, it doesn't make me do anything but shake my head and move on to another post.
But for people who AREN'T familiar with your line of silly, race-baiting crapola, and who care a lot about these servicemen and their honorable records, I suppose it might be rather upsetting. They might take it harder than I would.
I know you don't care, but that was way out of line, and I want to be sure you know it.
What you do about it, well, that's your problem.
Geez Harv, your holier than thou attitude ain't doing you no good, we all know what you are.

Next thing you know, you'll tell us how Jackie Robinson changed the game of baseball.

Location hidden

#149 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Harv, your holier than thou attitude ain't doing you no good, we all know what you are.
Next thing you know, you'll tell us how Jackie Robinson changed the game of baseball.
I thought it was Enos Slaughter.

Location hidden

#152 Feb 1, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Laurie who is helping you with your replies? I bet you called jay leno for some comeback quips. Heh Heh.
I work alone. But thanks for the compliment.

As it happens, Jay once used a joke of mine.

Location hidden

#153 Feb 1, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Laurie Hillary is on her way to your trailer so she can muff dive that skank you live with.
Whatever it costs you a week to live, give it up. It doesn't pay.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#154 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
no, worse than that, we have kidney stones. Women are the fair sex, God created them for a reason, and hard dirty work was not one of them.
dont worry he is just upset because no one is buying Fiats these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... 1 hr Jose Juarez 2
Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) 16 hr spaaqua19 119
Marijuana research projects getting state funding 21 hr ailegalcounsel 2
chantix - problems after quitting or weaning (Jun '07) Sun Spyros 6,477
Incentives push doctors to electronic medical r... (May '13) Dec 20 Calvin James 2
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan Dec 20 icthelite 118
Medicare reduces funding to 9 O.C. hospitals Dec 19 icthelite 1
More from around the web