Side Effects: A Bestselling Drug on T...

Side Effects: A Bestselling Drug on Trial" -The Associated Press

There are 3 comments on the NC Mental Hope News story from Jun 25, 2008, titled Side Effects: A Bestselling Drug on Trial" -The Associated Press. In it, NC Mental Hope News reports that:

Side Effects: A Bestselling Drug on Trial" - The Associated Press Alison Bass, June 24 It's hard not to cheer for the little guy in "Side Effects," the true story of underdogs who stand up to powerful drug ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NC Mental Hope News.

Since: Jan 08

Wrightstown, NJ

#1 Jun 27, 2008
The FDA warned against the drug two years ago. Paxil has been linked to Persistant Pulmonary Hypertension in the Newborn (PPHN)- a condition affecting the heart and lungs of newborn infants. Babies are unable to breath properly due to constricted blood vessels which cut off oxygen to the blood and cause damage to other organs such as brain and kidneys. Even after treatment, infants cannot recover:

Czech Republic

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

#5 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chantix dosage - 2mg to start off? (Sep '07) 10 hr Tiaa 45
News As Many African-American See It, There Are 2 Be... Fri Spotted Girl 1
News Lower gas prices means no Social Security incre... Fri o see the light 116
News Another ObamaCare challenge heads to the Suprem... Fri John Roberts Kennedy 32
News Murkowski threatens to fight FDA appointment ov... Nov 26 Ritual Habitual 1
News Costco will not sell genetically modified salmo... Nov 26 Ritual Habitual 1
News GOP sets Senate push against health law, Planne... Nov 25 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web