Why do white women want full lips?
btn

Riverside, CA

#333 Oct 10, 2012
white aol is a stupid ed neck idiot..im sure he or she has pale skin a very ruddy complexion thinsnake like lips and a flat pancake ass..lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#334 Oct 11, 2012
btn wrote:
white aol is a stupid ed neck idiot..im sure he or she has pale skin a very ruddy complexion thinsnake like lips and a flat pancake ass..lol
Pale skin can be gorgeous. Don't hate.
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#335 Oct 28, 2012
why indeed wrote:
There are some actresses out there that look totally rediculous!! How about Goldie Hawn..is that for real?
Black features are viewed as ugly because they are attached to a black person, which to them is a bad thing. Black features on a white person is viewed as good because they are of a higher social status. Black women need to improve their social status, in order to be viewed better, and that means living a good life, working hard, not complaining about anything, being nice and polite, and giving back to society. Oh, and start looking classier (by not wearing slutty, cheap, or low-class clothing) because many don't seem to know what that is in our generation. Only you have the power to control how you're viewed.
Rebecca

Salisbury, UK

#336 Feb 18, 2013
I so agree with Cara. I just started secondary school (I live in England) and I get bullied by the white year 8's because I have big lips. Yet what do loads of the girls do? Turn around and start pumping their lips with goodness knows what!! It makes me feel vulnerable and disapproved of because I'm not the kind of person who will change myself for anybody. And I'm going to school being called fish lips and I can't really do anything about that. The reason being my school is the sort of one that if you tell a teacher BOOM! you get bullied. Yet all of those fake white girls are called beautiful because of their fake assets (including their ass) but I have all those naturally but I'm called a freak because of it...
Rebecca

Salisbury, UK

#337 Feb 18, 2013
"Black features are viewed as ugly because they are attached to a black person, which to them is a bad thing. Black features on a white person is viewed as good because they are of a higher social status. Black women need to improve their social status, in order to be viewed better, and that means living a good life, working hard, not complaining about anything, being nice and polite, and giving back to society. Oh, and start looking classier (by not wearing slutty, cheap, or low-class clothing) because many don't seem to know what that is in our generation. Only you have the power to control how you're viewed. " DONT BE RUDE TINA IN THIS YOU ARE SAYING THAT US BLACK WOMEN ARE RUDE' UNCIVILISED AND UNPOPULAR WE COULD EASILY SAY THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE ALL BITCHES BUT WE HAVE SOMETHING THAT MIGHT BE NEW TO YOU CALLED MANNERS...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#338 Feb 18, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
I so agree with Cara. I just started secondary school (I live in England) and I get bullied by the white year 8's because I have big lips. Yet what do loads of the girls do? Turn around and start pumping their lips with goodness knows what!! It makes me feel vulnerable and disapproved of because I'm not the kind of person who will change myself for anybody. And I'm going to school being called fish lips and I can't really do anything about that. The reason being my school is the sort of one that if you tell a teacher BOOM! you get bullied. Yet all of those fake white girls are called beautiful because of their fake assets (including their ass) but I have all those naturally but I'm called a freak because of it...
You are also being a bully by calling White girls "fake"....do you know there are people who also get bullied for being pale, red head, thin lips, not having a big butt, having a big butt, being flat chested, etc! And White women are not called beautiful for "fake assets" since there are beautiful women in every race for being themselves and not changing a thing about their appearance. I think Anne Hathaway is gorgeous and nothing about her appearance is "fake" (plus her lips are naturally full)...same goes for many women. Don't generalize!
jermaine

UK

#339 Mar 9, 2013
White women want fuller lips because they have horrible very thin pink lips
White women want tan and colour because they are as pale as can be and they look like ghosts
White women want everything they can have.
jermaine

UK

#340 Mar 9, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> You are also being a bully by calling White girls "fake"....do you know there are people who also get bullied for being pale, red head, thin lips, not having a big butt, having a big butt, being flat chested, etc! And White women are not called beautiful for "fake assets" since there are beautiful women in every race for being themselves and not changing a thing about their appearance. I think Anne Hathaway is gorgeous and nothing about her appearance is "fake" (plus her lips are naturally full)...same goes for
many women. Don't generalize!
To be honest most white girls are fake and easy also very slutty:).

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#341 Mar 9, 2013
jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest most white girls are fake and easy also very slutty:).
To be honest you sound jealous and insecure and also very dumb:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#342 Mar 9, 2013
White women have beautiful fair skins like porcelain, beautiful rosy cheeks and soft subtle feminine lips. They can even tan and get beautiful golden tans under sunlight. People who are jealous always attack WW but that is because they hate themselves.
Sarah

Sikeston, MO

#343 Mar 24, 2013
There are people of all race born with thick lips, asians, whites, blacks, latinos, and then every race there are some with thin lips, the thing is,
Who cares??? So, some people want to have big lips, so? It's like saying, "all women who wear eyeliner are copying asians" Stop making racist stupid bigoted comments. Get a hobby, and stop worrying about what other women do with their lips, for fucks sake.
jermaine

UK

#345 Mar 25, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> To be honest you sound jealous and insecure and also very dumb:)
Why on earth would I be jealous of horrible peisty plain jane white women who age easily and get fat very easily don't get me wrong you can get some ugly ass white chicks and some good looking ones like in every race but white women sit their thinking they gods gift and take the mick out of girls from other races yet they go and get spray tans, botox for their thin lips, bum implants for their flat butts.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#346 Mar 25, 2013
jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would I be jealous of horrible peisty plain jane white women who age easily and get fat very easily don't get me wrong you can get some ugly ass white chicks and some good looking ones like in every race but white women sit their thinking they gods gift and take the mick out of girls from other races yet they go and get spray tans, botox for their thin lips, bum implants for their flat butts.
There is nothing pasty or unattractive about snowy, creamy, light, ivory, luminescent, porcelain skin colors. Not everyone with white skin age fast if they wear sunscreen so that argument can be shot dead in a second. You are insecure and jealous for you to come here and bath-mouth beautiful women who are gorgeous for their features and skin colors. You are bitter. you hate yourself and your skin and features. Your anger shows and it is proof. Also, curvy women come in all races...,,I have seen White women with big butts and curvy bodies that are natural.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#347 Mar 25, 2013
And not every white woman spray tans. Some may be brainwashed by the media to hate their skin color but the smart ones know that they have beautiful skin color, like the many A list actresses who choose to embrace their natural skin and never tan.
RealWittyAlias

Colorado Springs, CO

#348 Mar 28, 2013
Cara wrote:
----------
I honestly, don't mind that a white woman wants full lips, round ass, and a tan. What I do mind is that they think they're better than African American, but go out and get our characteristics. I mean they should be proud of their features. They get called beautiful for being white and they go get African American features to look more beautiful. When a black girl has full lips, people are like "Eww...! Their lips are big!" But, when a white girl gets them, they go "Ooh! That's so beautiful. They're lips are pouty and full!" They don't call black girl's lips pouty. I read in a book on how the author was describing a beautiful white girl. And it said "She had a thin waist, dead eyes of a shark, and pouty, full lips." I was like "Hey! Those are black people's features!"
1. Most white girls don't think they're "better than" black girls. 2. I don't know what kind of bitches you've encountered in your life, but I have never heard anybody say "Eww...! Their lips are big!" about any girl, black or white. I've also never heard anybody called beautiful just for being white. 3. You can't say that somebody should be proud of their own characteristics and then diss white girls who have full lips. Believe it or not, white girls actually are capable of having naturally full lips, and you insulting them for it might make it hard for them to be proud of that. 4. "She had a thin waist, dead eyes of a shark, and pouty, full lips." I was like "Hey! Those are black people's features!" Seriously? that describes about a third of the girls in my school. None of the girls in that third are black.
Dominic

Derby, UK

#349 Mar 29, 2013
I've always loved black women with full lips more than white and I am a white male myself (not like that should mean anything)! I would say the reason white women want bigger, fuller lips is because it is possibly, objectively more attractive. After all, we are all descents of the same common ancestors; that being african homo sapiens so I guess the attraction to fuller lips is rooted in our species. I don't know though as this is my opinion and a very misinformed one at that.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#350 Mar 29, 2013
Dominic wrote:
I've always loved black women with full lips more than white and I am a white male myself (not like that should mean anything)! I would say the reason white women want bigger, fuller lips is because it is possibly, objectively more attractive. After all, we are all descents of the same common ancestors; that being african homo sapiens so I guess the attraction to fuller lips is rooted in our species. I don't know though as this is my opinion and a very misinformed one at that.
misinformed indeed! Fuller lips are seen as better due to society saying it is better! However, there are asian cultures that think smaller lips are better. Also, white women can and do have full lips so maybe some white women want to get full lips to look like other white women who have full lips, or they don't want to look like anybody else but themselves except with fuller lips. You would too if it was said by everyone in your culture that fuller lips are better.
Rere1419

Warren, MI

#351 Jun 13, 2013
If you want bigger lips go to Isiscouture.com they got a permanent lip growth oil you can use and it makes your lips bigger. It really works!!
Anon

Arvada, CO

#352 Jul 17, 2013
oh my god I love this page.
I always get made fun of because I have big lips.
when I was little i'd run home to my mom crying. she'd tell me celebrities want big lips, and they actually get plastic surgery to have them. I never believed her because se lies a lot to make me feel better. I never thought to google it until now. thanks guys.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#354 Jul 17, 2013
Anon wrote:
oh my god I love this page.
I always get made fun of because I have big lips.
when I was little i'd run home to my mom crying. she'd tell me celebrities want big lips, and they actually get plastic surgery to have them. I never believed her because se lies a lot to make me feel better. I never thought to google it until now. thanks guys.
full and big are different. Celebrities want full lips, not big lips. Anne Hathaway has full lips for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 2 hr CodeTalker 14
News Trump's proposed $4.1 trillion budget slashes f... 8 hr bohart 3
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 9 hr ardith 139
News Mississippi AG shares downfalls of tax cuts 10 hr Politicking 2
News Repeal and replace debate filled with unknowns 16 hr Standupvote 10
News Elijah Cummings Said Democrats Gave Black Peopl... (Aug '16) 18 hr Royal Norwegian A... 14
News Schools brace for impact if Congress cuts Medic... Mon Aquarius-WY 82
More from around the web