Offering business a compromise, White...

Offering business a compromise, White House delays health law...

There are 12 comments on the Castanet.net story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Offering business a compromise, White House delays health law.... In it, Castanet.net reports that:

Angling to avoid political peril, the Obama administration Monday granted employers another delay in a heavily criticized requirement that larger firms cover their workers or face fines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

C fool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Offering business a compromise, White House delays health law...how many time do U runing on this pic alreaDy ROBOToothpaste!!!;-000h, U shoulda tryin to working on immagration Bills!!! ;-0h here
Billy Joel Uphill Girl with Lyrics

;-0000000000

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Feb 10, 2014
That's why Obama was elected again, he can change the law whenever he feels it's in the best interest of the 'people'

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Feb 11, 2014
yeah, THAT'S why he did it, as a compromise to business...

you folks are frikkin morons!!!!!!!
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#4 Feb 11, 2014
Trying to push it back till after the elections so the low info voters dont see how it hurts them up front.
Same reason the main parts of the law and the actual bill for it does not fully kick in until after Obama is out of office.
Then these stupid libs will blame the messed up economy on the person in the seat then.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Seems reasoned enough to help mid size employers who already cover their employees.

This would not be necessay if the Dems had reformed to universal coverage and not adopted this Republican model
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Wonder why the folks didn't get a compromise!!!!!
If your azz hurts after sex, you must not be doing it right.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 11, 2014
The low life voters don't even have a job. They are all on welfare sucking the life out of America. This is what happens when you have a black as president.
Especially a president that has never held a real job. And cries race everytime he doesn't get his way. 200 years and counting.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#8 Feb 11, 2014
I smell abuse of power..... Congress makes/amends laws. Not the Executive Branch. Beware any President that usurps the power of the Legislative Branch in addition to the Executive Branch. They then are/become Despots..... THEN,the next usurpation is the cancelation/negation of elections by,of,and for the People.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#9 Feb 11, 2014
Here we have evidence that it was not the GOP but Obama who shutdown the Government in 2013. Obama refused to delay implementation of any part of Obamacare at that time. He even refused to grant this specific delay. Now, suddenly, it's the right thing to do.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Feb 12, 2014
and where is the aclu?
what Obama is doing is blatantly unconstitutional. he does not have the authority to change laws on a whim.
Almanac Gore

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Feb 12, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Obama is not only the Liar of the Year, he is also the Fool of the Year.
and what do U think the jobs for the resident of WH is? it"s for the people&you freedom of blametrix of the FIRST Amadiment!!!!!!!!!! ;-00000

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Feb 12, 2014
carey529 wrote:
and where is the aclu?
what Obama is doing is blatantly unconstitutional. he does not have the authority to change laws on a whim.
I'm sure he checked with Eric Holder and he can do whatever he wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Congress divided, US governemnt heads for ... 11 min spocko 32
News Governors to Trump, Congress: Do more to solve ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 16
News Government shutdown: What would close; would yo... Fri Fake Dem Legislators 1
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... Thu Zeebee 6
News Indiana bill would allow nine more opioid treat... Wed Sick 3
Weird Dreams While Taking Chantix (Aug '07) Jan 17 Joe 598
Any side effects while on Chantix? (Jul '07) Jan 17 Izzy 1,747
More from around the web