Three indicted on TennCare fraud

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation placed three defendants into custody after a Decatur County Grand Jury returned indictments for TennCare fraud on all three individuals. Full Story

Since: Feb 14

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2014
I have no comment as to where Kim Inman is guilty or not. As for Season Hughes she knew what. she was doing was wrong. It's obvious to me that Kim Inman has a lot of enemies and a lot of jealous people. I used to live in Nashville and I have seen a lot worse than what she is supposed to have done and I am not talking about of nurse practioners, I am talking of doctors doing worse than her and beating the charges.

It's time to get the law our of medicine and go after the people over there on meth. Meth is destroying people and families. If people were wired up to go to her , then they are deceiving her, and shame on them.

Yes we need the DEA but we do not need law enforcement dictatating to medical professionals what they can write and not write. Obviously someone was in trouble and went to Kim under false pretenses so they could get a lesser sentence because they are in trouble with the law themselves. I will be at the trial when it comes up, I want to hear what it is about. If I was Kim's lawyer I would ask for a change of venue. Too many jealous and hypocrites in Decatur county for her to get a fair trial.
College Educated DC

Savannah, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Ok, to start with, Kim has known Season for some time, so Kim was just as wrong as Season. Kim should have verified license and education.
As for jealous, there may be some jealous people, but what they did was wrong. All of them! Even if someone is coming for pain meds, there should be tests done to verify reason for needed meds, physical therapy, etc. There should be tests and records if they are not guilty justifying the medication that was prescribed. Plus they were both accused of falsifying records. Charging for office visits that weren't made. That's blatantly lying to benefit themselves.
Why was Waylon even handling medical records? Those are supposed to be confidential. Plus, he was charged with coercion of a witness. Waylon also knew Season and that she wasn't a nurse practitioner.
There wasn't an 8 month investigation for no reason people! And as for a change of venue because of jealousy? Please! Maybe people here actually want to see justice. I realize that I am a minority by being college educated and being from Parsons, but my opinion has nothing to do with jealousy. They should be punished for what the investigation reveals and not based on who they are! I'm sure Season will be left out to dry by Kim and Waylon when/if they go to trial.
evasive questions

Lexington, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Wondering why Waylon is involved in this when he's been involved with the Sheriff's dept AND being a truck driver? He's been with the Parsons PD (I think) and it just appears that he's got his hands in MANY pies over there. I mean come on, wasn't he the investigator over there for a while?
just saying

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 19, 2014
I think it is too funny that they bought up all the Parsons papers as if they were the only paper to print the story!

Jackson, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Dear College Educated , if you are SO SMART why do you live in that area? What did you get your degree in??? My dog has a PHD, My cat works for NASA, and wants to have kittens and live on mars. I laughing so hard after reading your post, I think I have pi$$eD my pants. Post on college educated the only smart person over there, give me a break,
COLLEGE EDUCATED DC

Savannah, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Billyinusa wrote:
Dear College Educated , if you are SO SMART why do you live in that area? What did you get your degree in??? My dog has a PHD, My cat works for NASA, and wants to have kittens and live on mars. I laughing so hard after reading your post, I think I have pi$$eD my pants. Post on college educated the only smart person over there, give me a break,
Please enlighten me on what was so humorous! As for the reason I live in this area, it is because my husband's family is from here. And as for your super intelligent animals, I am so happy for you!
I'm not sure what was so funny that it caused you to wet yourself! Do tell! I always like to hear funny. Nothing I commented on was funny. It was out of the news. I'm sure you'll be able to glorify them in some way. If they did what they are accused of, they all deserve what they get.
COLLEGE EDUCATED DC

Savannah, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Billyinusa wrote:
Oh and my master's degree, not that it's any of your business, is in counseling and therapy. I hold a license just the same as them.

Jackson, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2014
COLLEGE EDUCATED or over educated? "I realize that I am a MINORITY by being college educated and being from Parsons." Do you how hurtful and pompous that your post came across? And you have a license in counseling and therapy. I am sorry did not mean to hurt you. Maybe I am hurting. Do you believe that people have an inner child? And it can get hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 5 min Deming Brain Defi... 2
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr Swedenforever 174
Strippers, emails color Florida governor's race 12 hr OrlandoChris 1
Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency (Sep '07) 13 hr Beverly Haas 334
Boehner Moving Toward Late-July House Vote on O... Thu kuda 8
Higher cost cigarettes, smoking bans advised in... Thu Marty 8
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56

Healthcare Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE