/Pew poll: Health care law faces diff...

/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

There are 282 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 16, 2013, titled /Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future. In it, USA Today reports that:

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
CBOW

Dover, PA

#302 Nov 20, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You,ve been given facts. You ignore them - so we ignore you Skippy.
Your post #300 just vanished. Who's doing that?????
CBOW

Dover, PA

#303 Nov 20, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless - this imbecile is here for the mere pleasure of arguing with anyone that will give it attention.
We've supplied links, factual data, yet this tool keeps on about all the nonsense it's been spewing, with not one supplementing link.
Ignore it - see how it started by saying "What, no libturds"?
it does not like to be ignored.
Now it's back. Do you even know what actually and I were discussing? NO, YOU DO NOT! It had nothing to do with stats or facts it was a basic discussion on what Obamacare entails. Maybe it's you who doesn't like to be ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump is making a last-ditch effort to resurrec... 6 min Ms Sassy 2
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Health Care Collapse Is a ... 1 hr Fundiementally ill 28
News paige_winfield_cunningham 1 hr Fundiementally ill 3
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 137
News Who Would Enjoy Tax Breaks Under The GOP Health... 6 hr Putins Glock Holster 89
News House panel moves ahead on budget with hopes fo... 8 hr CodeTalker 1
News Donald Trump Wed Trump is a joke 1
More from around the web