Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Kenny Barkan

There are 7 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Jul 31, 2014, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Kenny Barkan. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

That's probably why so few people want to put themselves and their families through the rigors of a campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Trulyfairandbala nced

Navarre, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2014
You've convinced me, Kenny. I'll be voting for whoever's running against Andy Thompson.
thinkabout it

Dover, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Why would you want to take away my healthcare?
Why

Canton, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Why would you be a warrior for an energy source that is not the future. Help people get the skills to transition in to the modern work force and energy needs moving forward. Helping a few people keep their coal jobs is short sighted and does not help the masses.
Here We Go Again

Norwalk, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2014
thinkabout it wrote:
Why would you want to take away my healthcare?
HEY!! An Obama supporter finally comes forward lol. You are welcome for me and the rest of the workers for paying your health insurance
Archie Bunker

Given, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2014
Earlier this year when farmers got our huge increased property CAUV taxes Mr Thompson's team could not explain the reason for the sudden increase. Told me it was a complicated formula and sent me to the Dept. of Taxation web site. Never answered the question why the increase? I had already been there and researched the equation. But that doesn't explain why the base evaluation increase. Someone did that and Mr. Thompson didn't have an answer. So I don't have an answer for him!
thinkabout it

Dover, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2014
Here We Go Again wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY!! An Obama supporter finally comes forward lol. You are welcome for me and the rest of the workers for paying your health insurance
You're not paying my health care. But you were when I had to go to the hospital and couldn't afford any heath care.
A Choice

Dover, OH

#7 Aug 6, 2014
Think about it, the government has taken a lot of peoples healthcare by saying it did not meet their new standards. Now they can't afford it. Now if the government is paying for how can you say it's yours?

Why, we have enough coal to last hundreds of years, it is the future. It's just that the environmental extremists don't like it. They think it pollutes too much, which it does not. If the new technologically can compete then so be it. But it can't yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Trump's health care cuts don't pose imme... 37 min John McQuan 1
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 1 hr Mothra 387
News Should a disability affect who gets organ trans... 6 hr POPS 1
News Immigrant teen seeking abortion asks court to r... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
News Mitch McConnell says he's awaiting President Tr... 9 hr Retribution 25
News Republicans ram $4 trillion budget bill through... 9 hr CodeTalker 74
News Abortion clinics built with federal tax law aid 9 hr mr gleeble 1
More from around the web