Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 2,348

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Full Story
First Prev
of 118
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2565 Sep 21, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not. I do not even have a DVD player. What is that anyhow? Some kind of new homosexual veneral disease?
No one would expect a reactionary frightwing Luddite to have a DVD player.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2566 Sep 21, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No one would expect a reactionary frightwing Luddite to have a DVD player.
What is a "Luddite"? Is that another new Homosexual disease?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2567 Sep 21, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yet "blacks" were not considered people at that time!
They were considered property, and the constitution itself calls them property, and 3/5 a person for tax purposes!
Kinda makes you wanna rethink this whole "constitution" thing as being a "great" thing...eh?
It's NOT!
Even Jefferson said the constitution should be rewritten every 19 years!
To NOT rewrite the constitution, would in essence keep us enslaved to previous generations ideas.
That no longer makes it a right, but an act of force:)
Are satanists, such as yourself, considered people?
Itiswhatitis

Atlanta, GA

#2568 Sep 29, 2012
Callin on da BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I claim no such thing. I am referring to statistical preponderance. 50% of the violent crime in the US is committed by young black males. They make up @2% of the population. But I'm sure you draw no conclusions from these figures.
Your reference is about as off key and your Republican nominee for the presidency. Fact check...I want you to watch the news for the next week, a full 7 days. Then tell me how many mass murderers, terrorists, child abductions, rapes, and A holes like your amature film star that has set off half the world in a rage of violence because he like you, think that white men are picture perfect, without a murdering gene in their DNA. What a Crock of Sh*t! At the end of the week, tally up. Because what I see across the country are white men leading the world in violent crimes darlin. How many Black Cops have you heard about killing innocent people? You think that doesn't count?
birdsoutside

Voorhees, NJ

#2569 Sep 29, 2012
all my white friends hate me because I don't have a girlfriend.. they don't even hate me for being black anymore..

they are angry at me for not getting laid I know it..
birdsoutside

Voorhees, NJ

#2570 Sep 29, 2012
try to set me up i'm too oblivious now everyone hates me..

he won't get married f him..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2573 Nov 7, 2012
What happened to the Snow Blower?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#2574 Nov 9, 2012
LOL this has got to be a campaign blunder... Washing DC voted 92% for Obama too. Complete stupidity on Mitt lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 118
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creighton University School of Law Position Ope... Sun anonymousnetrutht... 1
Davis Says She Would Use Executive Action and V... Sun sandy1 2
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... Sat Say No To Geoengi... 10
Burwell Speech Aims to Hit Reset Button at HHS Sat Elizabeth Srinivasan 2
Hurdles for ObamaCare in 2nd sign-up season Sat Obama Bad 24
Rove group blasts 'Obama-Grimes Amnesty Plan' .... Sep 18 spud 2
Livermore looks to tighten anti-smoking regulat... Sep 17 g 3
•••

Healthcare Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE