Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 2,348 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The film was uploaded 2 July, the attacks on our embassies weren't spontaneous, they were planned and coordinated by our enemies:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/13/168415/...

No protest before Benghazi attack, wounded Libyan guard says

By Nancy A. Youssef and Suliman Ali Zway | McClatchy Newspapers
BENGHAZI, Libya — A Libyan security guard who said he was at the U.S. consulate here when it was attacked Tuesday night has provided new evidence that the assault on the compound that left four Americans dead, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya, was a planned attack by armed Islamists and not the outgrowth of a protest over an online video that mocks Islam and its founder, the Prophet Muhammad.

The guard, interviewed Thursday in the hospital where he is being treated for five shrapnel wounds in one leg and two bullet wounds in the other, said that the consulate area was quiet –“there wasn’t a single ant outside,” he said – until about 9:35 p.m., when as many as 125 armed men descended on the compound from all directions.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

As a minister, there are a lot of marriages that I would not perform, in private or in public. And "gay" marriage is one of them.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The US acquired the Philippines after winning the Spanish-American war.
After the mysterious sinking of the American battleship Maine in Havana harbor, political pressures from the Democratic Party pushed the administration of Republican President William McKinley into a war he had wished to avoid.[8] Compromise proved impossible, resulting in the United States sending an ultimatum to Spain demanding it immediately surrender control of Cuba, which the Spanish rejected. First Madrid, then Washington, formally declared war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish-American...
America did not seek conquest of the Phillipines, administration was forced on America because of war. The only thing worse than winning a war is losing a war.
You are a liar. The Filipino people thought that we were here to help them overthrow the Spanish rule. We were not supposed to occupy their country. Once we defeated the Spanish, we refused to turn over the country to it's rightful owners.Then we killed thousands of their people when they fought back.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Callin on da BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The man who wrote that owned slaves.
Jefferson was aslaveowner who opposed slavery.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

starringuandi wrote:
Funny how the vast majority of Blacks that refuse to be made victims and be brainwashed by the Democratic party are the ones that are doing well. They have good kids that have both a Father and a Mother that teach them self reliance and responsibility. The ones that keep buying into the dung the Dems sling? Well you see lots of them all over TV, they are the stars of shows like Cops, Wildest police videos and others.
I know a black couple who are democrats and who have a couple of well mannered and respectful kids. They are doing pretty well. They live in a fairly affluent neighborhood; 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>I know a black couple who are democrats and who have a couple of well mannered and respectful kids. They are doing pretty well. They live in a fairly affluent neighborhood; 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.
Yeah. Including Obama's queer lover, Uncle Reggie Love, and Michelle's mama, that family has about 8 members in it. That is 8 out of 40 million. Sounds like progress to me. LOL!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your son is destined to be gay.
Doby knows. His son IS a flaming homosexual.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doby knows. His son IS a flaming homosexual.
Well, he seems to live in the Gay Area.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Continued from above...

It is the policy of the Department of State to provide equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, handicap, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.

Still, the State Department webpage links to remarks Clinton made on “Benefits for Same-Sex Domestic Partners of Foreign Service Employees.” She announced June 18, 2009, that following a memorandum issued by President Obama, the State Department was “extending the full range of legally available benefits and allowances to same-sex domestic partners of members of the Foreign Service sent to serve abroad.”

On Dec. 6, 2011, Obama issued a new LGBT policy via another presidential memorandum directing the secretary of state to fight LGBT discrimination on a global basis.

On the same day, Clinton, in a speech at the Palais de Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, in recognition of Internal Human Rights Day, pledged $3 million to the creation of a Global Equality Fund to start an organization dedicated to advocating “for human rights for the LGBT community in hostile places.”

Gay and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies, known as GLIFFA, is the officially recognized organization representing the LGBT community employed by a variety of U.S. government agencies with foreign diplomacy missions, including the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, USAID.

In making these changes, the Obama administration has tasked Clinton with reversing decades of policy directives in the U.S. diplomatic service that considered homosexuality an offense that could lead to termination of employment. The policy was based on the possibility that known homosexuals in the diplomatic ranks would be vulnerable to blackmail.

Several Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia, consider LGBT lifestyles to be criminal, subject to severe punishment, including in some instances the death penalty.
A posting still available on the U.S. Embassy website in Islamabad notes 75 people, including mission officers, U.S. military representatives, foreign diplomats and leaders of Pakistani LGBT groups, attended “gay pride” event hosted June 26, 2011, by Chargé d’Affaires Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland.

“This gathering demonstrated continued U.S. Embassy support for human rights, including LGBT rights, in Pakistan at a time when those rights are increasingly under attack from extremist elements throughout Pakistani society,” the U.S. Embassy website noted.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/did-obama-send-a-g...
I just predicted a couple of days ago that that KKKlinton KKKrap would led to bloodshed. But, I had no clue that they were this stupid. I mean, I just cannot believe that are this stupid.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Abdurratln wrote:
Continued from above...
It is the policy of the Department of State to provide equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, handicap, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Still, the State Department webpage links to remarks Clinton made on “Benefits for Same-Sex Domestic Partners of Foreign Service Employees.” She announced June 18, 2009, that following a memorandum issued by President Obama, the State Department was “extending the full range of legally available benefits and allowances to same-sex domestic partners of members of the Foreign Service sent to serve abroad.”
On Dec. 6, 2011, Obama issued a new LGBT policy via another presidential memorandum directing the secretary of state to fight LGBT discrimination on a global basis.
On the same day, Clinton, in a speech at the Palais de Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, in recognition of Internal Human Rights Day, pledged $3 million to the creation of a Global Equality Fund to start an organization dedicated to advocating “for human rights for the LGBT community in hostile places.”
Gay and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies, known as GLIFFA, is the officially recognized organization representing the LGBT community employed by a variety of U.S. government agencies with foreign diplomacy missions, including the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, USAID.
In making these changes, the Obama administration has tasked Clinton with reversing decades of policy directives in the U.S. diplomatic service that considered homosexuality an offense that could lead to termination of employment. The policy was based on the possibility that known homosexuals in the diplomatic ranks would be vulnerable to blackmail.
Several Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia, consider LGBT lifestyles to be criminal, subject to severe punishment, including in some instances the death penalty.
A posting still available on the U.S. Embassy website in Islamabad notes 75 people, including mission officers, U.S. military representatives, foreign diplomats and leaders of Pakistani LGBT groups, attended “gay pride” event hosted June 26, 2011, by Chargé d’Affaires Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland.
“This gathering demonstrated continued U.S. Embassy support for human rights, including LGBT rights, in Pakistan at a time when those rights are increasingly under attack from extremist elements throughout Pakistani society,” the U.S. Embassy website noted.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/did-obama-send-a-g...
I just predicted a couple of days ago that that KKKlinton KKKrap would led to bloodshed. But, I had no clue that they were this stupid. I mean, I just cannot believe that are this stupid.
Cut and paste frightwingnut bullshit from WorldNutDaily.com .

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Including Obama's queer lover, Uncle Reggie Love, and Michelle's mama, that family has about 8 members in it. That is 8 out of 40 million. Sounds like progress to me. LOL!
You hate 'em, but tht's just because you lnow you'll never be able to achieve what they have. Sounds like you have a miserable lie ahead of you!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate 'em, but tht's just because you lnow you'll never be able to achieve what they have. Sounds like you have a miserable lie ahead of you!
I do not want what they have...HIV/AIDS.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not want what they have...HIV/AIDS.
Both are in excellent health, as are their children. Both have advanced college degrees. Both have a highly visible position. And one of them is the most powerful person in the world. You sound, to me, like the fox in Aesop's fable concerning the sour grapes.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are in excellent health, as are their children. Both have advanced college degrees. Both have a highly visible position. And one of them is the most powerful person in the world. You sound, to me, like the fox in Aesop's fable concerning the sour grapes.
The most powerful one in the world, you forgot to mention her. Her name is Michille as in Obama. She has all the power because if Obama does not do whatever she says, she will balckmail his half-white assss for being a queeer and romancing Unlce Reggie Love behind her back.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The most powerful one in the world, you forgot to mention her. Her name is Michille as in Obama. She has all the power because if Obama does not do whatever she says, she will balckmail his half-white assss for being a queeer and romancing Unlce Reggie Love behind her back.
You sure seem hung up on homosexual relationships, is there something you would like to discuss?

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seem hung up on homosexual relationships, is there something you would like to discuss?
That woukld not be aproblem is you all would out Obama and both Clintons. They are closet queens.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Bill Clinton signed DOMA and "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" into law, he's a key Obama supporter. Joe Biden voted to enact DOMA into law, he's Obama's Vice President. For a man who's had a change of heart on same sex marriage, Obama hasn't deserted his old friends.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That woukld not be aproblem is you all would out Obama and both Clintons. They are closet queens.
You're one of those that complain there is too much sex and violence on your DVD player, aren't you?

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
Where do you get your information? Do you REALLY know what goes on between the President and the First Lady, or are you making this stuff up?

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those that complain there is too much sex and violence on your DVD player, aren't you?
No. I am not. I do not even have a DVD player. What is that anyhow? Some kind of new homosexual veneral disease?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••