Oklahoma Pastors Urge Hobby Lobby to Drop Lawsuit Against Health Care Law

Sep 27, 2012 Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa

Christian pastors plan to deliver petitions to Hobby Lobby officials in protest of the Oklahoma-based company's lawsuit challenging health care guidelines that require the coverage of the morning-after pill.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Don't shop at hobby lobby!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
That makes me want to shop at Hobby Lobby even more. You don't want to end up pregnant? Don't have sex

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Don't shop at hobby lobby!
Nothing like watching the left try to stop peoples constitutional rights.....but hey, it's in their platform. They hate God.
hobby lobby employee

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Oct 21, 2012
No one is stopping ANYONE from enjoying their constitutional rights. Hobby Lobby couldn't stop an abortion no matter what. They are simply unwilling to finaancially support an act they see as murder.
The Hobby Lobby insurance covers birth control. That is the truth though it is not what is being pedaled online. They will not support anything that will end a life already begun.
Employees concerned about such insurance coverage may need to ask employers before starting work just what IS covered. If they want to work for Hobby Lobby or any other company who doesn't offer the coverage they want, they can always find insurance elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genetics, Lifestyle Provide Clues To Racial Dif... (Sep '11) Thu Jason 5
Weird Dreams While Taking Chantix (Aug '07) Thu sean p from toledo 574
Chantix dosage - 2mg to start off? (Sep '07) Dec 24 Teras 44
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan Dec 24 fatbacks x 125
Has anyone heard of Pfizer's Chantix (Dec '06) Dec 23 Michelle Mrs_R 70,325
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Dec 23 Swedenforever 20
The Emerging Liberal Oligarchy (Feb '09) Dec 23 Swedenforever 64
More from around the web