Oklahoma Pastors Urge Hobby Lobby to Drop Lawsuit Against Health Care Law

There are 4 comments on the Sep 27, 2012, KTUL-TV Tulsa story titled Oklahoma Pastors Urge Hobby Lobby to Drop Lawsuit Against Health Care Law. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Christian pastors plan to deliver petitions to Hobby Lobby officials in protest of the Oklahoma-based company's lawsuit challenging health care guidelines that require the coverage of the morning-after pill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Don't shop at hobby lobby!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
That makes me want to shop at Hobby Lobby even more. You don't want to end up pregnant? Don't have sex

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Don't shop at hobby lobby!
Nothing like watching the left try to stop peoples constitutional rights.....but hey, it's in their platform. They hate God.
hobby lobby employee

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Oct 21, 2012
No one is stopping ANYONE from enjoying their constitutional rights. Hobby Lobby couldn't stop an abortion no matter what. They are simply unwilling to finaancially support an act they see as murder.
The Hobby Lobby insurance covers birth control. That is the truth though it is not what is being pedaled online. They will not support anything that will end a life already begun.
Employees concerned about such insurance coverage may need to ask employers before starting work just what IS covered. If they want to work for Hobby Lobby or any other company who doesn't offer the coverage they want, they can always find insurance elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 3 min Gov Corbutt of th... 16
News Hogan focuses on unfinished business 2 hr Gary 1
News Ban Flavoring, Ads for E-Cigarettes, Doctors' G... Fri Sneaky Pete 3
Has anyone heard of Pfizer's Chantix (Dec '06) Apr 24 hellven 70,466
Why do white women want full lips? (Jan '08) Apr 23 Proud African Ame... 379
News Fact Check: Gop budgets rely on higher taxes to... Apr 23 truthmongerdotinfo 6
News Survey: Nearly 9 in 10 US adults now have healt... Apr 22 Jose A Rodriguez 4
More from around the web