Obama to Rolling Stone: Wall Street should change incentives for high-risk financial schemes

Full story: The Washington Post

This image released by Rolling Stone shows the cover of the magazine's Nov. 8, 2012 issue featuring President Barack Obama that hits newsstands on Friday, Oct.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
__aisling---

Montpelier, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Now who could imagine that it's set for release just in time for Barry to pander for votes.

The community organizer dictating to Wall Street re incentives and financial schemes because this country is doing so well financially. Surely Romney is having a good laugh over the jr Senator's expertise in finance.

It doesn't get any funnier than that.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

__aisling--- wrote:
Now who could imagine that it's set for release just in time for Barry to pander for votes.
The community organizer dictating to Wall Street re incentives and financial schemes because this country is doing so well financially. Surely Romney is having a good laugh over the jr Senator's expertise in finance.
It doesn't get any funnier than that.
Love the elitist reTHUGgie condescension with racial undertones, so amusing. Will that win the election for you, you think?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••