Big Supreme Court Term Starts Today

Full story: ABC News
The Supreme Court is starting a new term that is shaping up to be as important as the last one, with the prospect of major rulings about affirmative action, gay marriage and voting rights. Full Story

Since: Mar 07

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Gingerbread Man Bite Me wrote:
The Supreme Court is crooked and dangerous controlled by evil dangerous Jews . These are the rotten bastards who put George Bush in office . They destroyed Democracy in America . Again Jewish Pigs control these freaks . Folks back when Bush got appointed no Americans vote meant nothing .There should be terms for this position . The Government of The United States is very crooked and dangerous . It will be America and Israel who start the THIRD WORLD WAR . Lets hope if any bombs are dropped on America that its Hollywood and New York City . At lease these people will get the real enemy CROOKED EVIL JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS !
Lost your grip on reality there, for a moment, didn't you?

Take a deep breath and let the rationality flow back in.

Breath in ...

Breath out ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Carpenter to take $77,000 pension on top ... 2 hr Above The Law 6
The Emerging Liberal Oligarchy (Feb '09) Thu Swedenforever 67
Walker's cuts to SeniorCare could leave some st... Thu true 2
Bill would toughen compounding pharmacy oversight (Sep '13) Wed calebhart54 2
Fight at US Supreme Court over Obamacare affect... Wed noway 1
11 charged with public assistance fraud (Jun '13) Wed HeMadeSoMany 3
Clinical trial provides women with more accurat... (Aug '14) Wed Lecktor 6
More from around the web