Gynecologists Fed Up With Morning-After Pill Roadblocks

Full story: ABC News

'Ask Me' Campaign Encourages Female Patients to Get an Advance Prescription Plan B, also known as the "morning-after pill," is displayed on a pharmacy shelf.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2006

We have the right wing nutt cases like Follwell and Pat Robertson who seem to carry more importance than womens rights with the Bush administration...
Schuyler DuQuesne

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

Women should have full, autonomous, and irrevocable rights with regard to their own reproductive health and capacity as soon as they acquire the ability to become pregnant. I am absolutely aghast that anyone has the audacity to openly discuss what rights women shall be allowed and under what conditions. A woman's right to self determination should be inscribed on fine parchment in gold letters, tied up in a velvet ribbon and presented to her upon her approach to adulthood with no questions and no demands.

And, you will notice, I do not predicate this statement on the imagined authority of any document or religious doctrine.
kristie2490

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

Schuyler DuQuesne wrote:
Women should have full, autonomous, and irrevocable rights with regard to their own reproductive health and capacity as soon as they acquire the ability to become pregnant. I am absolutely aghast that anyone has the audacity to openly discuss what rights women shall be allowed and under what conditions. A woman's right to self determination should be inscribed on fine parchment in gold letters, tied up in a velvet ribbon and presented to her upon her approach to adulthood with no questions and no demands.
And, you will notice, I do not predicate this statement on the imagined authority of any document or religious doctrine.
You have GOT to be kidding me!
As far as the abortion pill - I would rather see these irresponsible women take it and face THEIR consequences than to have them walk into a clinic, do the deed, have NO remorse and go out and behave the exact same way weeks later.
annabella is call police

Lachine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Dont sens 4182642297 OK i transfert to cops all tzxt me OK it a wrong number

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••