Obama sharply critical of Republican opponents of healthcare law

Sep 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

President Barack Obama lashed out at Republican opponents of the healthcare law he pioneered on Thursday ahead of a key deadline for enrollment and vowed that he would stop attempts to get the program bogged down in an ongoing budget stalemate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of901
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

6

It is NOT a HEALTHCARE law.

It is a health INSURANCE law.

And there is NOTHING affordable about it unless you have extra cash to BUY the INSURANCE OR you are poor enough to have the TAXPAYERS supplement your PURCHASE of INSURANCE.

There is NO GUARANTEE that doctors and hospitals won't be stiffed for the bill. Lower premiums mean HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES. Someone who doesn't want to pay $2,000 deductible (or doesn't have it) isn't going to pay the bill when their health INSURANCE doesn't pay.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

The cry baby does not realize the PEOPLE do not want his Obamacare. He is NOT listening to the people - it is too easy for the Dems to blame the Reps. Who is he going to blame when it FAILS? Oh that will be the Clintons since Bill is helping his sell this POS.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

6

The narcissist in chief has so much riding on this. It's his legacy, not to mention that those who installed him (Soros) have invested billions in the insurance sector. Has anyone seen all the new healthcare facilities springing up over the past 3-4 years? Who do you think posted the money for them? This ACA is a massive racket.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

"Like any product launch there are going to be some glitches," Obama told a crowd "

There you have it, folks!!

Right out of Obama's mouth: IT'S A PRODUCT LAUNCH !!

<An insurance 'product' that EVERYONE has to buy or face a fine>
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Obama is turning the IRS into a Middle-Class hating Gestapo. Everybody is EXEMPT from IRS Fines but the Middle-Class. We know Obama and Chief Justice Roberts are exempt. But here is who is not gonna have to buy in.

http://calwatchdog.com/2013/02/05/obamacare-g...

IRS allowable exemptions

The proposed regulations also catalog the statute’s nine categories of individuals who are exempt from the shared responsibility payment:

* Individuals who cannot afford coverage;

* Taxpayers with income below the federal filing threshold;

* Members of Indian tribes;

* Hardship;

* Individuals who experience short coverage gaps;

* Religious conscience;

* Members of a health-care sharing ministry;

* Incarcerated individuals; and

* Individuals who are not lawfully present.

These exemptions leave only the working middle class, and those who pay income tax to pick up the tab.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Eleanor wrote:
It is NOT a HEALTHCARE law.
It is a health INSURANCE law.
And there is NOTHING affordable about it unless you have extra cash to BUY the INSURANCE OR you are poor enough to have the TAXPAYERS supplement your PURCHASE of INSURANCE.
There is NO GUARANTEE that doctors and hospitals won't be stiffed for the bill. Lower premiums mean HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES. Someone who doesn't want to pay $2,000 deductible (or doesn't have it) isn't going to pay the bill when their health INSURANCE doesn't pay.
Obama care is how Blacks think,they lack the understanding that someone has to pay for it.
Obama is a Horses Rosette

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Obama hates America along with the majority of Americans who are opposed to his destructive socialist policies. America has gotten the president she deserves.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

3

The republicants are obstructionists and have continued to fear monger about ACA.

* They have tried to repeal it - how many times now? Is it 41?

* Green Eggs and Ham has been read to the nation.

* What's next - a kabuki dance down the aisle?

Continue - with the clown dance, republicants ....
LoLbama

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

4

White House Delays Obamacare While Attacking Republicans For Trying To Delay Obamacare

The Obama Administration is delaying online Obamacare enrollment for small businesses in federal health exchanges for a month according to multiple reports. Small businesses that wish to enroll in the exchanges to purchase health insurance for employees will be forced to fax, call, or make purchases for their employees in person.

And while the Obama Administration’s delay is not the first — the White House previously delayed implementation of the employer mandate until 2015 among other unplanned postponements — this delay comes at a time when the White House is attacking Republicans for wanting to delay parts of the president’s health care law.

According to Politico, House Republican leadership is considering adding a year-long delay of the Obamacare individual mandate to a Senate bill that would avert a government shutdown.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...-for-w...

What a cluster-F

ahahahahahahhaa
LoLbama

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The IRS seems to be taking Obamacare well.

U.S. IRS struggles to track its 'Obamacare' spending: watchdog

(Reuters)- The U.S. Internal Revenue Service needs to do a better job tracking its spending related to President Barack Obama's new healthcare law, an IRS watchdog said on Wednesday.

With Congress debating whether to take funding away from the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration said in an audit that the IRS failed to account for some of the agency's spending to implement the law.

Federal agencies must report their spending so there is an accurate measure of the full cost of government programs.

The IRS did not report $67 million in costs the agency incurred for employees who were working on the healthcare law for fiscal 2010 through 2012, the report said.

The money was part of $488 million the IRS tapped from a special fund the agency was using to implement Obamacare.

"Funding related to direct labor were sometimes inaccurate and not always substantiated by reliable supporting documentation," TIGTA said.
LoLbama

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Eleanor wrote:
It is NOT a HEALTHCARE law.
It is a health INSURANCE law.
And there is NOTHING affordable about it unless you have extra cash to BUY the INSURANCE OR you are poor enough to have the TAXPAYERS supplement your PURCHASE of INSURANCE.
There is NO GUARANTEE that doctors and hospitals won't be stiffed for the bill. Lower premiums mean HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES. Someone who doesn't want to pay $2,000 deductible (or doesn't have it) isn't going to pay the bill when their health INSURANCE doesn't pay.
Don't care....Praise Obama!
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

LoLbama wrote:
White House Delays Obamacare While Attacking Republicans For Trying To Delay Obamacare
The Obama Administration is delaying online Obamacare enrollment for small businesses in federal health exchanges for a month according to multiple reports. Small businesses that wish to enroll in the exchanges to purchase health insurance for employees will be forced to fax, call, or make purchases for their employees in person.
And while the Obama Administration’s delay is not the first — the White House previously delayed implementation of the employer mandate until 2015 among other unplanned postponements — this delay comes at a time when the White House is attacking Republicans for wanting to delay parts of the president’s health care law.
According to Politico, House Republican leadership is considering adding a year-long delay of the Obamacare individual mandate to a Senate bill that would avert a government shutdown.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...-for-w...
What a cluster-F
ahahahahahahhaa
Should anyone be surprized that a idea hatched by an African is un-workable? Hello!!!!!!!!!! Were not talking about manufacturing Bongo Drums.......

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

3

I loved every minute of President Obama kicking the right-wing tea-baggers in their crooked teeth, LOL! The best part is when Obama asked,“Why are the republicans so against Americans getting affordable Health Care; what are they afraid of?” And someone in yelled out “YOU!”
The right-wing cowards are terrified of this President and for OBAMACARE to turn out to be a success.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I loved every minute of President Obama kicking the right-wing tea-baggers in their crooked teeth, LOL! The best part is when Obama asked,“Why are the republicans so against Americans getting affordable Health Care; what are they afraid of?” And someone in yelled out “YOU!”
The right-wing cowards are terrified of this President and for OBAMACARE to turn out to be a success.
If you understand the 3/5th's rule that applies to blacks you'll understand the need for affirmative action and test score credits

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Responsibility wrote:
The republicants are obstructionists and have continued to fear monger about ACA.
* They have tried to repeal it - how many times now? Is it 41?
* Green Eggs and Ham has been read to the nation.
* What's next - a kabuki dance down the aisle?
Continue - with the clown dance, republicants ....
The Republican Party is not afraid that Obamacare will fail, they are afraid it will succeed.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Should anyone be surprized that a idea hatched by an African is un-workable? Hello!!!!!!!!!! Were not talking about manufacturing Bongo Drums.......
I see you're back Spike, poopchute and all!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

President Obama: "And once it's working really well, I guarantee you, they will not call it Obamacare."

Come on, David, Jay, Stephen and Jon, come up with some crazy Party of NO names to call a successful health care overhaul:

TeaPartyCare?
GreenEggsandHamCare?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you understand the 3/5th's rule that applies to blacks you'll understand the need for affirmative action and test score credits
Ok, I get it; you’re a racist bigot… BIG WOOP.

Maybe you didn’t get the memo; Obama won twice because ignorance like yours is irrelevant. I understand that you feel so frustrated and you so desperately want attention as you look to offend with your hate… no one cares about that stupidity. But knock yourself out if it helps you deal with the reality of your situation.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican Party is not afraid that Obamacare will fail, they are afraid it will succeed.
I wish that was the case but it's not. If you get on the "Investors Business Daily" website you will find a running list of companys not hiring,cutting hours or eliminating jobs because of this mess.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I get it; you’re a racist bigot… BIG WOOP.
Maybe you didn’t get the memo; Obama won twice because ignorance like yours is irrelevant. I understand that you feel so frustrated and you so desperately want attention as you look to offend with your hate… no one cares about that stupidity. But knock yourself out if it helps you deal with the reality of your situation.
I like pointing out the obvious from time to time,,,,and say hello to Mr.Tele-prompter for us. I like it when the man-child is standing on stage pretending to be gathering his thoughts while waiting on Mr.Tele-prompter to tell him what he's thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of901
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••