State must extend health care to undo...

State must extend health care to undocumented immigrants

There are 6 comments on the Daily Trojan story from Feb 21, 2014, titled State must extend health care to undocumented immigrants. In it, Daily Trojan reports that:

Lately, there's been a wave of change sweeping through California, granting increased privileges and rights to undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Trojan.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Well see this is why his numbers on aca jumped up.all these people are now on his medicaid.if he wants them to have aca let him and brown, pelosi and rotten cali pay for it.cali is going to be split into 6 states soon.that is the plan.or fall of the map.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2014
wild child wrote:
Well see this is why his numbers on aca jumped up.all these people are now on his medicaid.if he wants them to have aca let him and brown, pelosi and rotten cali pay for it.cali is going to be split into 6 states soon.that is the plan.or fall of the map.
more proof on the north American union being forced on us. it started with nafta and if you look nafta has changed into more opening of our borders,the free flow of people. they will not come out and say it and they are doing it faster and more as time goes by.

the citizens do not have a say as we do not matter to the powers that be. they know illegal aliens are a drain and are not helping the country in any way.

sad to watch those in office do this yet we can see we have no way of stopping it. just like those folks in europe all that union has done is cause problem for folks just like nafta has done here. here we have 2 strong countries,the USA and canada,mexico is a drain on us all that is why we are trying to boost their economy at the cost of our own. bring us down to their level so it will not seem so bad when they finally force the merge on us.

think about it,all the companies who shut down here and opened up in mexico hurt millions of citizens and those lower wages there have not lowered the price of what is made there for us.

wait until the new trade agreement gets forced on us like nafta,those countries have no labor rules so their people work for far less than those in mexico,start bring them here and they will even outsource the illegal aliens from mexico.those folks will work just to eat. how will that effect our jobs?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Well tom I hear and agree with you.I as an american refuse to give up on my country.I dont think that trade deal is going to happen.even the democrats and harry , dont like it. I dont like it.mexico can drop dead for all I care.so can the illegals and obama.all I know is we are going to have a war.things can not stay this way.it is going to be ugly, but it will be.this president was planted here.for sure.I am going to say that within the year war.obama is not getting his way on a lot of things, he is mad.tom keep praying and hope.someone needs to bring obama to his knees (allah) that is what we are dealing with here.tom thisIis america.it may take years but we will get it done.this is why he is trying soooooo hard to get the guns.but even the democrats wont have it.bettet days are coming.hang tight.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 21, 2014
California's going bankrupt, i'am happy to see it.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Feb 21, 2014
This is so funny. Half the Hospitals are unsustainable and nurses and Doc's are fleeing the State... They don't get paid there.. My close relative working for Affortable care, get's thousands of calls from Californians. Most get kicked over to the State run Medicaid program. The problem is they cannot find enough paying citizens to pay for the millions of poor illegals and poor Mexican family's. He hears whispers of the ACA going bankrupt before it can actually start working... The program is not revenue neutral and will eventually be kicked down the river or revert to Socialized Medicine which is the eventuality anyway. But the Country's citizens cannot sustain the Federal Medicaid Cost's....I love watching Obama go down in flames.... this program is a complete failure. The clinics in Utah and California are free for illegals and run non-profit but the money is drying up for these clinics....Mexican family's in Utah are living in shelters and have no work... Why can they not realize it's time to leave and go back to there homelands.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#6 Feb 21, 2014
their is no reason to extend it let them go get care in their country I think all government assistance is fixing to be cut way down or cut off hospitals and doctors and or taxpayers cannot keep giving to keep these people up time for it to stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone heard of Pfizer's Chantix (Dec '06) Thu medview 70,585
chantix - problems after quitting or weaning (Jun '07) Aug 23 melissa88 6,496
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 31
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News U.S. judge says funeral home had religious righ... Aug 20 Sneaky Pete 4
News As Florida's Zika battle escalates, money to fi... Aug 20 Malcolm 3
News Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare frau... (Jul '14) Aug 18 Dalsimer 666 14
More from around the web