In-home care provider faces fraud cha...

In-home care provider faces fraud charges

There are 11 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Mar 2, 2012, titled In-home care provider faces fraud charges. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- An in-home health care services provider has been indicted by a federal grand jury and charged with defrauding Medicaid out of millions of dollars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

whocares

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2012
I hope in the end all the employees will be paid what they earned regardless of Shida's issues. I myself am owed $1,000 in worthless checks, I still carry them.Her employees working for clients had no control over what was or wasn't turned in to the state. To think Clay could have had a good thing.
who cares

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Shida should not go to jail alone Lisa Taylor, Linda Gray ans Chrystal should go with her they are in it as deap as her. why should they get out for telling on her?
County woman

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Shida knew what she was doing along with Lisa, Linda, Chrystal and the nurse. I can't believe that they let those people open up another agency to take advanage of more people. I wonder if Shilda is backing them. I know they don't have the money! Lisa, Chrystal and Linda all forged the training cards. It wasn't just one of them but all three. They all need to go to jail with Shida for taking advantage of the sick and innocent. I think they ratted on her to save their own skin. Shida needs to really see who is sticking the knife in her back. She was warned but wouldn't listen. I think the state should pull the license on the other Clay agency since Lisa, Chrystal and the nurse are involved. The nurse should have her rn license revoked.
need a number

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 16, 2012
does anyone know Golden heart's phone number, all the numbers i have tried are wrong.

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 16, 2012
was it jennifer stevens
wvp

Charleston, WV

#6 May 26, 2012
who cares wrote:
Shida should not go to jail alone Lisa Taylor, Linda Gray ans Chrystal should go with her they are in it as deap as her. why should they get out for telling on her?
Do not forget, they only hire "pill heads." Look at who worh for them, I know a few.
Clay Resident

Princeton, WV

#7 May 26, 2012
who cares wrote:
Isn't Shida facing charges for the same thing in another as well?
response to county woman

Rupert, WV

#8 May 26, 2012
yup, they sure did profit from all that crap...bet they all have nice looking bank accounts! NOOOOO wait a minute, that was Shida Jamie who ended up with millions of dollars and a mercedes and a mansion in charleston. Crap rolls down hill and there's no excuse for everything, but those girls were working for a crooked, underhanded, greedy witch who cared for nothing or nobody but lining her pockets with cash.
Hickory Stick

Bluefield, WV

#9 May 26, 2012
What do you all think her husband has been doing, the Feds nailed him on millions of double billing.

And people still flock into the dr's office.
Clay Resident

Princeton, WV

#10 May 26, 2012
Hickory Stick wrote:
What do you all think her husband has been doing, the Feds nailed him on millions of double billing.
And people still flock into the dr's office.
The only reason they flock to his office is because he'll write a script for anything to anyone at anytime, he's the biggest drug dealer in Clay County
haha

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Dr Jamie is a quack he will right a script for anything without even checking ya u can go in there and tell him what is wrong with u and what u need for it and thats it... by the way he has made ppl sick and bout killed them... he is a idoit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healthcare Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 2 hr Synque 103
News Lunch & Veterans: Maine Veterans' Homes with CE... 15 hr PJ Doherty 1
News President takes victory lap on Supreme Court Ob... 23 hr Le Jimbo 4
News How Bobby Jindal lost everything: A one-time GO... Thu Fred 2
News 2016 hopefuls react to Obamacare ruling Wed Cat74 20
News Sides Continue to Split in ObamaCare Debate Wed kuda 30
News Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency (Sep '07) Jun 30 sassyone4sure 338
More from around the web