Woman charged with fraud

Woman charged with fraud

There are 25 comments on the East Bay Living story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Woman charged with fraud. In it, East Bay Living reports that:

A Castro Valley woman has been charged with 727 counts of fraud for allegedly using at least 37 aliases to gain access to medical treatment and drugs at various Kaiser Permanente medical facilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Bay Living.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Liz

AOL

#1 Aug 12, 2007
What happen to Lynette's case. Was she sentenced and if she was where
GEORGE

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2007
Liz wrote:
What happen to Lynette's case. Was she sentenced and if she was where
Lynette is out on bail right now, awaiting trial, while catching yet even more cases for the exact same thing!!! im tellin you if they(law enforcement) would probe just a lil more, they would find A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!!
Alyssa Andriani

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 13, 2011
This is her daughter I just wanted to let you all know that my mom is doing great. She hasn't done anything wrong since then. She got the help she needed so just let her be. This has no impact on you all.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 21, 2011
she could probably use a few parenting lessons from what i hear from the grapevine
Lynette Andriani

San Lorenzo, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Your "grapevine" has mislead you. Just found this interesting thread and thought I'd take a moment to express my feelings.

For my daughter; thank you for defending me, it is very sweet and it goes to show the love between a parent and their child.

A brief but unnecessary explanation; I was addicted to pain medicine period. I hurt my back several years ago and went to extreme lenghts to get it. What I did was wrong, and not only did it almost kill me, it left me mentally and spiritually bankrupt. I went to jail, I went to rehab, and I continue to go to meetings whenever possible. So you shouldn't be busy judging people as you sit behind your computer nameless.

Today, I work full time, go to school, and spend all my time at home with my child. I spend much of my time making sure she doesn't ever find herself in the same predicament. Anyone who knows me knows that....So you should really watch what hurtful things you say to children, it truly goes to show YOUR character..
Outsider

Dublin, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Lynette Andriani wrote:
Your "grapevine" has mislead you. Just found this interesting thread and thought I'd take a moment to express my feelings.
For my daughter; thank you for defending me, it is very sweet and it goes to show the love between a parent and their child.
A brief but unnecessary explanation; I was addicted to pain medicine period. I hurt my back several years ago and went to extreme lenghts to get it. What I did was wrong, and not only did it almost kill me, it left me mentally and spiritually bankrupt. I went to jail, I went to rehab, and I continue to go to meetings whenever possible. So you shouldn't be busy judging people as you sit behind your computer nameless.
Today, I work full time, go to school, and spend all my time at home with my child. I spend much of my time making sure she doesn't ever find herself in the same predicament. Anyone who knows me knows that....So you should really watch what hurtful things you say to children, it truly goes to show YOUR character..
Good for you! I applaud you for coming on this thread to post your two cents as most of the folks who post here are nothing but mad at life, have nothing else to do but bash other losers. You must feel very proud to put a very bad part of your life behind you and have learned from it. Best of luck to you to stay strong and only care about what those whom you love think about you.
someone who knows Lynette

Hayward, CA

#7 Jun 15, 2011
People, dont let Lynette fool you. She is still today the same piece of garbage as she was back when she was ripping off Kaiser on a daily basis. She trys to portray herself as a changed woman but let me tell you, she hasnt changed one bit. She has relapsed on various narcotics multiple times and she does not adhere to any type of recovery program or principals with any sincerity. She is a lying, manipulative, irresponsible woman with sociopathic tendoncies. Fact is she should still be in jail for the crimes she committed rather than that seetheart deal that our legal system afforded her. And it still took her close to a year to complete 90 days in a drug rehab because she was booted out of the program halfway through for not being able to follow the simple rules of the program and she wasnt so much as even allowed on their property for six months. Thats how serious she took her recovery. No wonder their is so much fraud and identity theft going on these days. With the cupcake deals like the one that was afforded to miss Andriani, why not try to make an easy buck. When you can steal daily for years on end and rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars like Lynette did and have no fear of real punishment its a wonder everyone is not doing it. Our entire legal system should be ashamed of itself for the mere slap on the wrist it gave to miss andriani. She is a hardened criminal who should have been removed off our streets for years to come and not be able to prey upon or victimize anybody else.
someone who knows Lynette

Hayward, CA

#8 Jun 15, 2011
People, dont let Lynette fool you. She is still today the same piece of garbage as she was back when she was ripping off Kaiser on a daily basis. She trys to portray herself as a changed woman but let me tell you, she hasnt changed one bit. She has relapsed on various narcotics multiple times and she does not adhere to any type of recovery program or principals with any sincerity. She is a lying, manipulative, irresponsible woman with sociopathic tendoncies. Fact is she should still be in jail for the crimes she committed rather than that seetheart deal that our legal system afforded her. And it still took her close to a year to complete 90 days in a drug rehab because she was booted out of the program halfway through for not being able to follow the simple rules of the program and she wasnt so much as even allowed on their property for six months. Thats how serious she took her recovery. No wonder there is so much fraud and identity theft going on these days. With the cupcake deals like the one that was afforded to miss Andriani, why not try to make an easy buck. When you can steal daily for years on end and rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars like Lynette did and have no fear of real punishment its a wonder everyone is not doing it. Our entire legal system should be ashamed of itself for the mere slap on the wrist it gave to miss andriani. She is a hardened criminal who should have been removed off our streets for years to come and not be able to prey upon or victimize anybody else.
Lynette Andriani

San Lorenzo, CA

#9 Jun 18, 2011
LOL, I think its quite sad that "someone" who know Lynette, would be making such judgements. I am HAPPY sober and I work on myself, not like the person posting this thread. I know who you are, and I think its hilarious that you go so out of your way to bad mouth me. I don't care what you think, don't be jealous because I have my stuff together, I pray for you that someday you GET IT.

Principals? I know all about principals. While you continue to use drugs and relapse, in and out of jail, I continue my life. I go to school, go to work and kiss my daughter every night before we go to bed. And I don't bother you or talk about you, or the horrible things that you've done.
For now, you are just a loser that preys on people. Get a life and leave me alone.
Lynette Andriani

San Lorenzo, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2011
Outsider, thank you for your words of encouragement. You are right, people on here for the most part dont have a life. I only stumbled across this on Facebook, and I was horrified.

The sad part is that I know the people that are writing about me, and while I continue to forge ahead, they continue to sit in the same place they were when I met them two years ago. I guess that's what happens when you meet people in "rehab" and try to see the best in them. Now I have two people that have nothing better to do then to bad mouth me. While they just stay stuck in their self pitty not moving ahead. They really are LOSERS!!!
Alyssa Andriani

San Lorenzo, CA

#11 Jul 4, 2011
Hi,
So the "someone who knows Lyntte". You don't know anything about her. For that matter you shouldn't be so quick to talk. Watch what you and others say because it is a very cruel and rude to be posting on someone you THINK you know. With that all I have to say is that my MOTHER someone I actually know is doing AMAZING! She is just like other people in today's society. Everyone makes mistakes that's what makes people unique. So her mistake might have been a little bigger then some but that's what makes her SPECIAL. She made a huge mistake but she did her time, she took care of it, and now she is a great mother and an excellent worker and student.

Today, my mother and I live happily among other citizens as we should. We take what we get and are happy with it. I am glad my mother did everything she did because that only made her a better person to learn from a mistake that most people would have lived unsocial from the rest of the world because "someone that knows Lyntte" is saying cruel and hurtful things. Leave her be. She is just like everyone else in the world.

And thank you to those that don't know Lynette. LEAVE HER ALONE. She is human and just like you she and myself have feelings.
someone who knows lynette

Hayward, CA

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Isnt it ironic that someone who claims to work such a dilligent recovery program would check her own threads with the apparent regularity that Lynette does? Anybody with even an inkling about recovery would know that each one of the twelve steps is an attempt to deflate the ego for the ego is the cornerstone to our affliction. Anyone who worked a real program of recovery surely wouldnt be "horrified" to stumble across a thread such as this for they wouldnt be concerned what a few "losers who dont have a life" had to say about them. To the contrary they would be secure within themsevlves and frankly wouldnt even bother to read this thread. No, this is just another example that Lynette has no recovery and that her main concern is trying to play the role and look good instead of actually trying to change her manipulative ways and really become a good person. Anyone who REALLY knows Lynette has found out that while she is adept at portraying herself as a kind, generous, compassionate person, once you so much as scratch the surface, there is absolutely nothing of substance there. What you find is the real Lynette.....selfish, self-centered, self-seeking and self-serving. Thats one book you definately dont want to judge by its cover.
a good mother

Hayward, CA

#14 Jul 29, 2011
What kind of a mom would allow their child to do their dirty work. What a loser....
Sheila

Fairfield, CA

#15 Sep 16, 2011
I love u Lynette.
Lynette Andriani wrote:
someone who hates Lynette

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2011
What a turd Lynette is! From her hideous high pitched whiny voice to her crater filled ugly face, she is truly a pathetic excuse for a "woman"! There are real street walking prostitutes who have far more class and integrity than that piece of donkey dung.
bystander

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2011
True that!
Lynette Andriani

Castro Valley, CA

#18 Oct 25, 2011
To: You know who you are,

Isn't it funny that you have so many different personalities....even when you are allegedly not shooting dope...I certainly am glad that things ended up for you the way they did...You deserve it all :)
By the way, I don't check this stupid thread to see if you respond, I cant get you to stop emailing me anyways..I check it for my daughter's sake...It is amazing the little sense you have in the name of children...
The very moment I try to grow, and at least stand to be in the same place as you, you tear that same scar you always did..Only making myself more mad for even thinking you could be a good person...

And to Sheila, Thanks!!!! I really try and I love you to :)
Lynette Andriani

Castro Valley, CA

#19 Oct 25, 2011
Continued....I don't question even for a moment that its you that posts these threads..Its the same insults every time...I make it a point to not be that little...But don't push me, cause I'm done...I'll let EVERYONE know what a creep you are...
Someone who knows Lynette

Castro Valley, CA

#20 Oct 25, 2011
How ironic is it that you are calling her all of these things for example: someone who claims to work such a diligent recovery program would check her own threads with the apparent regularity that Lynette does? Don't you think you shouldn't throw a rock at a glass house? If you WERE TRULY working YOUR program you wouldn't be on this as much as you are. Isn't it also ironic that you are STALKING this as much as you are. Isn't it IRONIC how you are judging HER parenting skills? WORK YOUR OWN PROGRAM and if you have a problem with that CALL YOUR SPONSOR! Maybe your angry that shes happy and has moved on in her life and your all alone? So hears my theory, if you are "working" your recovery maybe you shouldn't be such a manipulative, angry, biter, self-absorbed person that you have to try and make other people feel bad? THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
Bystander

Los Gatos, CA

#21 Oct 26, 2011
Think about learning how to spell and how to use proper sentence structure before embarrassing yourself and showing your obvious lack of education by posting poorly written comments....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Employment / Labor Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sexual orientation Title VII cases work way tow... 5 hr Wondering 16
News Kentucky man, transgender wife sue Amazon for w... 22 hr Atlanta Puppeteer 10
News Despite Unequal Treatment, Black Women Will Rise Aug 11 strings 2
News Kroger Facing Discrimination Lawsuit (Nov '08) Aug 11 sarahleespring 99
News Google CEO slams memo on gender as employee rep... Aug 8 C Kersey 2
News Poplar Bluff woman settles discrimination lawsu... (Feb '09) Aug 7 X County 92
News HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... (Oct '14) Aug 4 igniteloop 21
More from around the web