Labor Employees Claim White Employees Forced Out

May 5, 2013 Full story: WTVF Nashville 9

Lawsuits filed in local and federal court accuse Department of Labor and Workforce Development leaders of forcing out white employees and replacing them with black employees.

Full Story

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1 May 5, 2013
just because you lost your j-o-b to a person with melanin does not mean you were "forced" out. the person may have simply been more qualified then you.

white folk talking about loosing their jobs to "blacks" LOL!!!!
Numb diggers

Wise, VA

#3 May 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
just because you lost your j-o-b to a person with melanin does not mean you were "forced" out. the person may have simply been more qualified then you.
white folk talking about loosing their jobs to "blacks" LOL!!!!
Numb diggers often get jobs through apefirmative action that they cannot do. They also tend to steal. You already knew that though didn't you?

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#4 May 5, 2013
Nancy wrote:
"The complaints reportedly stem from the two years that Commissioner Karla Davis ran the agency. Davis is African American. She and two others resigned in March, just before an audit exposed the mismanagement of millions of dollars."
This is typical behavior for blacks. Give them an equal chance and they lie, steal and cheat.
maybe we have been around you too long. this is all you have ever done. goofle lie, steal and cheat and your kind over flows with links filled with examples.

you have nerve accusing someone of lying, stealing and cheating!!!

anyway, there are only accusations. nothing has been verified that is why a trial is ensuing.

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#5 May 5, 2013
"google" and your kind over flows "in" links...

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#6 May 5, 2013
Nancy wrote:
"The complaints reportedly stem from the two years that Commissioner Karla Davis ran the agency. Davis is African American. She and two others resigned in March, just before an audit exposed the mismanagement of millions of dollars."
This is typical behavior for blacks. Give them an equal chance and they lie, steal and cheat.
and anyway, "mismanagement" does not mean theft and cheating or lying you dummy!

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2013
Most white people cannot fathom the thought of a racialized person, especially a Black person, getting a position over them. They construct many paranoid theories and excuses for why they feel this happened. Underlying it all, institutional racism is informally supposed to benefit them and their efforts. When the system doesn't "go to planned", they get very upset and cannot and will not acknowledge their failures. Lack of reality and lack of the ability to deal with failure is why White people are lagging behind other groups of people. I hire people regularly, and I can't even tell you how many white people, especially white men, email and call me back after they were not chosen for a job demanding to know why? Great example of "why" they are not getting most jobs.

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 May 5, 2013
Exactly. Great examples of how far they have sled down the scale. Pathetic.

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#13 May 6, 2013
Big surprise...

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

#14 May 7, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, but I'm sure that your job hiring janitors for the local McDonalds is not the same as hiring for the government or a large corporation.
your the one that is angry. the article says "mismanagement" not theft you fool. mismanagement can mean anything. and you porkers are not entitled to all the good jobs! if you did not get the job its because you WERE NOT QUALIFIED for it!

and what does this one case has to do with all blk people??

i guess we should blame you for the all the bombings and school shootings, massacres, etc...that white folk commit? of course we should, LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Employment / Labor Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House intruder got far past front door 6 min Deo Vindice 4
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 1 hr sitka happy 321
OSHA fines McAfee Electric Sep 24 hanad 1
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Sep 21 ASJS3117 39
Former employee at Sparta shooting complex alle... Sep 20 gaytooatIDNRcomplex 6
EEOC Sues Turner Machine Company for Retaliation Sep 15 Steve 2
Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) Sep 12 Sufferland 18

Employment / Labor Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE