West Liberty Woman Arrested for Assault 4th, Child Abuse

Dec 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

On Friday, December 1, 2012 Kentucky State Police in Morehead received a complaint of child abuse at 6174 Highway 772 in West Liberty, KY.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Tired

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Of low life mothers that keep poppin babies out and cant care for them or about them.
Mek

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Who was it?
Meh

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Date of News Release: 12/08/2012

(West Liberty, KY)- On Friday, December 1, 2012 Kentucky State Police in Morehead received a complaint of child abuse at 6174 Highway 772 in West Liberty, KY. Through further investigation Trooper Grant Faulkner was able to obtain a warrant and arrest Mrs. Shanna Helton, 33 of West Liberty on December 7, 2012. Mrs. Helton is charged with Assault 4th, Child Abuse and is currently lodged at the Big Sandy Regional Jail in Paintsville. The incident remains under investigation by Trooper Grant Faulkner, Unit 279.
know her

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

she is accused of spanking her step daughter too hard with her hand.
Black Widow

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

alot of this go's on in morgan co no one ever finds out about it
AmaZed

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I think child abuse does go overlooked here a lot. Ppl say that's how they were taught well things change. Discipline is one thing abuse is another. I have a 4 yr old who is sweet as can b a little rowdy sometimes. And a 6 yr old with ADHD so I have seen both sides of the fence and i have felt like I was goin crazy I'm only 25. But no child should have to b n fear. Its our job as parents to keep these kids safe. Anyone that could hurt a child is a waste of space. Some things I will never understand. Mine drive me up the wall over Christmas break but I dread seeing school start back because I miss em and here I know they r safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••