Belt-whipping results in 4-year sentence

Sep 8, 2011 Full story: Cookeville Herald 69

A man who whipped his young stepdaughter with a belt will serve four years in jail for the offense.

Full Story
Parent

Cookeville, TN

#41 Sep 22, 2011
if you aint related to me dont touch my kid!
That Mom over there

Baltimore, MD

#42 Sep 22, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
The problem with today's generation, is this little thing called "time out". This way of discipline is a joke, and has turned kids into monsters. The parents let the children walk all over them, talk to them as they wish, and dictate what is done during the day. I will continue to discipline my children with corporal punishment. My children are great, and very respectful to others, as well as to my wife and myself. I am going to raise my children as I wish, and government can go to hell.
. Spanking is for LAZY parents who took that route early on because they were too lazy to handle it in a way that required effort. Easier just to hit
ooh lala

Cookeville, TN

#43 Sep 22, 2012
That Mom over there wrote:
<quoted text>. Spanking is for LAZY parents who took that route early on because they were too lazy to handle it in a way that required effort. Easier just to hit
Can I pump a load into your filthy mouth? How about your birth control hole aka your back door. Either way, no prego that way. Think about it and get back to me.
Sure

Manchester, TN

#44 Sep 22, 2012
ooh lala wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I pump a load into your filthy mouth? How about your birth control hole aka your back door. Either way, no prego that way. Think about it and get back to me.
Someone should wash your filthy yapper out with lysol.
just me

United States

#45 Sep 22, 2012
i have 2 small children.twins tht are 5.i have spanked them.even with a belt.i got no results 4rm it at all.not sayin i am against it at all.but 2 whip a 4yr old with a belt that bad is horrible 2 me.at 4 yrs old there are many other ways of dealing with them.now b4 prople start jumpin down my throat for my comment,i got my butt spanked wen i was little also.at the time i hated my daddy 4 it but now tht i am older,i respect him so much for not letting me get away with stupid crap.i do agree with the 1 poster tht said there is a differance n spanking and beating your child
WTH

Manchester, TN

#46 Sep 22, 2012
I guess when your wife gets out of line you can smack her around.That is how you teach someone what YOU expect from them.
And your neighbor who gave you that snide remark punch that sucker across the face.That'll show um.
Got a problem with this?
Let's attack the little people.Let's show them how to respond to others.
Let's teach them a lesson.A lesson in violent behavior.
iwellwell

United States

#47 Sep 22, 2012
I dislike most kids today because their lazy parents threaten to count to 10 or worse ignore them while I have to listen to their whining, crying and screeching. You had them now discipline them. Most of us have had discipline. Children have to know where the boundaries are. I heard a toddler in the store the other day telling his mother he hated her and started hitting her while she stood there looking at her cell phone. You can imagine what he's going to be like in school. If your kid behaves like an animal, keep him at home.
Just Saying

Cookeville, TN

#48 Sep 22, 2012
iwellwell wrote:
their lazy parents threaten to count to 10 or worse ignore them
They count to 10? That'll teach 'em. Maybe we should use that with grown ups too. "If you don't stop raping that woman by the time I get to 10, I'm putting you in the corner."

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#49 Sep 22, 2012
The rod only provides a very quick and traumatic fix and im pleased that someone is being punished because of it.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#50 Sep 22, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
They count to 10? That'll teach 'em. Maybe we should use that with grown ups too. "If you don't stop raping that woman by the time I get to 10, I'm putting you in the corner."
So you can compare jumping on the couch and teasing the dog with raping someone?

Cookeville

#51 Sep 22, 2012
Cops love rape here."you asked for it" is their favorite weapon and i doubt anyone ever has.
personal note

Byrdstown, TN

#53 Sep 22, 2012
omgwhtsgonon wrote:
Have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents sometimes spanked me when I was naughty.. I didn't hate them.. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it... I didn't fear them...But I definitely respected them! And I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I broke them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined...SINCE WE TOOK THIS SOFT APPROACH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY & YOUNGSTERS *Re-post if you got your butt spanked and survived
Very well said! I respect your statement! I too was corrected by getting a spanking when I needed, I also got a good whipping when I needed, not a beating. But my parents taught us to respect our elders, be responsible, be courteous. My children were taught the same! Uneducated people beat their children, because they were beaten,(which is no excuse). Parents fear disciplining in a physical form, because they fear being reprimanded for it. So glad my children are adults that are wise and responsible and raising their children to be the same. As the saying goes, "what goes around, comes around".
personal note

Byrdstown, TN

#54 Sep 22, 2012
ooh lala wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen you a few times and know who you are. Can I put my dong in your hiney? You will like it. Then I will finish in your mouth while I talk about nonfeasance and frame ups.
You are a ignorant piece of white trash! Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#55 Sep 22, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
Cops love rape here."you asked for it" is their favorite weapon and i doubt anyone ever has.
There you go again, bashing cops!! When will you learn?
ooh lala

Cookeville, TN

#56 Sep 22, 2012
personal note wrote:
<quoted text>You are a ignorant piece of white trash! Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?
I have kissed your mother with this mouth. Your mother likes to wash my dong. I pre wash it in her mouth then scrub it hard in her butt then rinse it in her vag.
personal note

Byrdstown, TN

#57 Sep 22, 2012
ooh lala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have kissed your mother with this mouth. Your mother likes to wash my dong. I pre wash it in her mouth then scrub it hard in her butt then rinse it in her vag.
Troll, go away!! You are too nasty for words!
ooh lala

Cookeville, TN

#58 Sep 23, 2012
personal note wrote:
<quoted text>Troll, go away!! You are too nasty for words!
Ohh, tell me more! Your dirty talk makes my dong so hard you can cut a diamond with it!

Cookeville

#59 Sep 24, 2012
ooh lala wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen you a few times and know who you are. Can I put my dong in your hiney? You will like it. Then I will finish in your mouth while I talk about nonfeasance and frame ups.
The police are huge fans of statutory rape and child abuse and the county used to cause it.

Cookeville

#60 Sep 24, 2012
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again, bashing cops!! When will you learn?
I told you that you're to have no further contact with me.
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#61 Sep 24, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that you're to have no further contact with me.
boo woo! do you want some cheese to go with that whine?!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukiah Police: Father suspected of handcuffing h... 5 hr Here Is One 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 5 hr Here Is One 44
More details: Ft. Mitchell mother, daycare work... (May '13) 5 hr friend 10
Man faces manslaughter charge in teen's deadly ... Thu Free Kwane 1
Candita Fluty Jan 27 odd 13
Suspect in New York quadruple shooting found de... Jan 27 reality is a crutch 1
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jan 27 Caprica2424 33
More from around the web