Municipal Court

Municipal Court

There are 11 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Aug 18, 2012, titled Municipal Court. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

15. Failure to comply with notice of property code violation -- Rhonda A. Sicheri, 57, of 1090 Swaney Road, case dismissed without prejudice because victim could not be located; Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

lmao

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Poor old Holly.. No more kohl's .. Dumass:)
Bitch

Dublin, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2012
I think you are talking about Holly Essman. What did they do to her?
Lmao

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Read in the paper that is post up there
smiley

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Why is she stealing stuff is she on drugs or something?
holl

Jackson, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Look....No drugs...Trying on jewelry had a panic attack and had to leave the store. You people know nothing about my life. back the hell off.
Lil mama

Portage, MI

#6 Jan 27, 2013
holl wrote:
Look....No drugs...Trying on jewelry had a panic attack and had to leave the store. You people know nothing about my life. back the hell off.
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2013
holl wrote:
Cant hold a person responsible for their actions if they are mental;-)
youguessedit

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Actually, that kind of thing happens a lot. I have worked several places where a customer had to step out for air or to gain their composure. A pregnant woman was in the fitting room and got nauseous and had to run out quickly, couldn't find the bathroom and ran outside. The store pressed charges. Other incidences like this have happened as well. And just cause you have anxiety doesn't make you mental, btw. No worries. If this person did something wrong, she will pay. Who are you to judge on the who's, what's, why's, and when's ??

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 28, 2013
youguessedit wrote:
Actually, that kind of thing happens a lot. I have worked several places where a customer had to step out for air or to gain their composure. A pregnant woman was in the fitting room and got nauseous and had to run out quickly, couldn't find the bathroom and ran outside. The store pressed charges. Other incidences like this have happened as well. And just cause you have anxiety doesn't make you mental, btw. No worries. If this person did something wrong, she will pay. Who are you to judge on the who's, what's, why's, and when's ??
Anything that has to do with the thinking process is considered a mental condition.

I wasnt judging any one and I dont see how you think I was.

And a store can press charges but if the person goes to a doctor and the doctor defines them as having a mental condition the judge will either dismiss the case or order them to get treatment by a doctor.
A lot of people that commits murder uses the the insane defense
tom

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I get like that when I gotta poop.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 28, 2013
tom wrote:
I get like that when I gotta poop.
You mean a panic attack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coaches teaching athletes about respecting women (Dec '14) Oct 13 Shadow Knows 12
News Local Business Owners Involved In Shooting Oct 6 Expect Anonymous 2
News djr-2017-10-04-news-domestic-violencep3 Oct 5 DrBrownStain 4
News Lesbian couple sentenced to 20 years for extrem... Oct 5 Abrahamanic Relig... 5
News Most Women in Prison Are Victims of Domestic Vi... Oct 3 poetscan 1
News Sofa surfing and sex with strangers hide London... Sep 29 Xstain Mullah Fri... 1
News The Casey Anthony trial is dissected again in a... (Apr '17) Sep 28 robert 36
More from around the web