Clay County father arrested on child ...

Clay County father arrested on child abuse charges

There are 17 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Clay County father arrested on child abuse charges. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A father has been arrested on charges of child abuse following reports from hospital officials about injuries to 7-week-old twin infant girls, said Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Check WVRJA

Bluefield, WV

#3 Oct 31, 2013
The bond is 160,000.00.
Don't believe everything Waddell says.
wth

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 31, 2013
What a world to come into! The mother a drug addict with parental rights severed, A father who beats and abused them!? He should be put to death! Bring back public hangings! Bet the so called Mother is real proud of her choices now. Drugs!? Oh wait she is probably too high to even know or care about it! Sickos!
concerned

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Does anyone know the names of the twins? I was wanting to send a gift basket of some sort to the hospital for the girls but when I called they said they couldn't help me until I knew their names and they weren't under the name Osborne. Can someone help me out please?
jjj

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 31, 2013
The mother of the twins is Tia Westfall. One of the baby girls name is Audrey, I don't know the other.
concerned

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Thank you!
Fools

Barberton, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2013
This breaks my heart. I pray they both have total recuperation, or maybe with such parents, it would be best if God put them with His other angels. What is wrong with people???
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 31, 2013
God help the system to find these children loving homes. People stay on adoption lists for YEARS just hoping to adopt, especially babies. What capability could he have POSSIBLY shown? Three Children under 3 in the care of an Abuser..where in the world did this "logic?" come from?
Facts

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 31, 2013
concerned wrote:
Does anyone know the names of the twins? I was wanting to send a gift basket of some sort to the hospital for the girls but when I called they said they couldn't help me until I knew their names and they weren't under the name Osborne. Can someone help me out please?
Their names are Audrey and Riley. Not sure whose last name they have.
Think real hard now

Bluefield, WV

#11 Oct 31, 2013
How about Westfall.
not a very smart idea

Weston, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2013
I dont think it is a very smart idea to post the names of the children on here dumb ass.....they have not released their names for a reason. Now any weirdo who reads this can call the hospital and bombard them or otherwise put those babies at risk of all sorts of things. i think if you sent a gift to the children of Richard Osborn they would have gotten it....real smart. I happen to know a family member and I will be telling the police.
So called

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Oct 31, 2013
not a very smart idea wrote:
I dont think it is a very smart idea to post the names of the children on here dumb ass.....they have not released their names for a reason. Now any weirdo who reads this can call the hospital and bombard them or otherwise put those babies at risk of all sorts of things. i think if you sent a gift to the children of Richard Osborn they would have gotten it....real smart. I happen to know a family member and I will be telling the police.
I don't believe knowing the children's names would be putting them in danger. You have to have a code also doesn't matter on knowing a name. Ppl just need to pray for these baby's, no baby deserves this what shame! But may god be with them.Lets get to the real point. I'm sure nobody new Richard smoked pot at all, his father an mother do the same also! But these are ppl that throw stones at others. It's a shame I pray for the hole family. God bless the baby's
Blank Space

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2013
What a monster he is.
A Mother

United States

#16 Nov 2, 2013
I wondered why the paternal grandmother never stepped in and tried to get custody of the 2 year old before the twins were born. If his parents are into drugs, obviously they couldn't pass a drug test. Tia's mother sure couldn't pass a drug test, so hopefully some outsider will want them. It's just a shame someone didn't do something before they were maybe permanently injured.
hsusjs

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Nov 3, 2013
That guy that done that should have the same done to him for what he done to his own kids. Maybe he will get his ass beat in jail or worse. He deserves it for doing that.
Facts

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 4, 2013
hsusjs wrote:
That guy that done that should have the same done to him for what he done to his own kids. Maybe he will get his ass beat in jail or worse. He deserves it for doing that.
Too bad some idiot already went his bond and he is a free man again until his sentencing.

Since: Jul 15

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Aug 2, 2015
Pathetic and cruel! Such a sad situation for an innocent helpless baby/babies to be mistreated and tortured like this. Unfit Parents have NO right to ever have contact with these babies or the other child. I Pray that God will heal them and that they will be legally adopted by Loving Parents. There will be a day when this Family has to answer to the Big Man!! Rude awakening for them
unknown

Burlington, NC

#24 Sep 26, 2015
Atleast the twins are in good hands now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Sessions as AG Brings Both Hope, Fear on I... Nov 30 spytheweb 3
News Fired OKC police officer sentenced Monday to fi... Nov 29 Linda N 2
News Morehouse teen charged with sodomy, child moles... Nov 28 Who are you if I ... 8
News City resident is charged with abuse Nov 28 Coming 13
News OK Domestic Violence Shelters See Spike During ... Nov 25 noautopsynokey 2
News James Alefantis, D.C. power-player, blasts 'ins... Nov 22 Latter Day Taints 1
Tsu officer Nov 22 Anonymous 1
More from around the web