Sex offender accused of raping girl

Full story: Ocala Star-Banner

A registered sexual offender was arrested Monday and charged with sexual battery, child abuse and impregnating a child under age 16, according to the Ocala Police Department.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
doodlez

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Why was this individual released from prison and allowed to walk the streets of our beautiful city and rape another youngster? There is no cure for a sex offender!!He will continue thisdispecable behavior to his dying day! How many other children has he forced himself upon??? We will never kinow, but, I guareentee this is not his only molestation since he was released from prison!!Adding insult to his breaking the law, he is also a drug offender..Now to add a little salt to our wounds.... he has 2...VOP's. What does this say about repeat offenders getting breaks so they can cause more damage to innocent children?
As a parent and a taxpayer, I beleive our tax dollar should be used to help our children any way they need it!! No more shelling out tax dollars for drug offender programs and letting sex-offenders out of jail until there is a guarenteed "CURE" for the harm they cause in our community....Thank-you for letting me express my opinion. May God bless protect and guide you throughout your walk in life.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

people are crazy.
help all kids

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

i feel the same way it happen to me to when i was 13 and now im 33 and it still to this day gets to me maybe if it would happen to them they would never let them out of there cage and i say cage because they are dogs that need to be kept in there cage but never let this ones out of there cage how would or could someone let them out look what happen they will never change just do it again and again
thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

thank you for posting this it is a help.

by the way this state attorney don't prosdecute sex offenders and violent people he is a joke.

somebody needs to make then fix this guy or run his sorry but off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••