Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Vi...

Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell

There are 72 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from May 31, 2013, titled Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

After defending and praising Michael Jackson for over 20 years, in May 2013 Wade Robson dropped a bombshell and accused him of child molestation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#73 Sep 23, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
I met jackson several times over a 13 year period. " vacationing in europe, and never have to work a day in my life. Dammit !! IF only I was taught to lie !
'IF only I was taught to lie !'

It's obvious you were taught lies at an early age, stooge.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#74 Sep 23, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Dont give wade anything,he using Michaels name to get money out of the Estate..get off your lazy but and get a Job.wade..
Wade a very selfish and twisted person who lies to get his own way..Michael hasnt done anything wrong .he hasnt got a bad bone in his body
Just leave Michael alone...give him the respect he deserves
I Love you Michael Jackson
My sweet Angel
Hugs and Kissies for you Michael
Shame on you for insulting a victim. As I have said many times, this is why child-abuse victims don't want to come forward and speak out.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#78 Sep 25, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Dont give wade anything,he using Michaels name to get money out of the Estate..get off your lazy but and get a Job.wade..
Wade a very selfish and twisted person who lies to get his own way..Michael hasnt done anything wrong .he hasnt got a bad bone in his body
Just leave Michael alone...give him the respect he deserves
I Love you Michael Jackson
My sweet Angel
Hugs and Kissies for you Michael
Robson is not asking the Jackson Estate to support him for the rest of his life. The money he is asking for is not in the excess of multi-millions as f'loons like you enjoy relishing. Yes MJ does have a bad bone in his body. It was in between his legs and he forced it on little boys. You are a filthy person for your wicked words against Wade Robson.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#79 Sep 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for insulting a victim. As I have said many times, this is why child-abuse victims don't want to come forward and speak out.
I believe MJ sexually molested Emmanuel Lewis and Jimmy Safechuck, but with people like "FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON" they will never come forward. It simply isn't worth it.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#81 Oct 3, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe MJ sexually molested Emmanuel Lewis and Jimmy Safechuck, but with people like "FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON" they will never come forward. It simply isn't worth it.
When hatebook keeps hosting stalking floons, the victims of Michael Jackson should be concerned. Very concerned.
persephone

Horsens, Denmark

#82 Oct 4, 2013
What a complete beatdown I received in the first couple of pages of this thread. I must be a moron for returning only to receive even more beatings.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#83 Oct 5, 2013
This guy just a clown.wade robsons career gone down the pan.Michaels not here to give him his pocket money any more so next thing he think lets get money from the Estate. And of course its about
Making headlines in the new paper.cant see anybody giveing this jerk a Job.hes a Liar.you know Michael never did anything.how could this monster put his kids through this.just selfish
Its just s waist of time.noone will ever believe him or trust him.put this in big letters Michael is forever
Forever Michael will stay.Michael massive part of my life he makes my life complete.I adore him.and care for him.and truly love that man MJ
He is just a sweetheart.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#84 Oct 5, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
This guy just a clown.wade robsons career gone down the pan.Michaels not here to give him his pocket money any more so next thing he think lets get money from the Estate. And of course its about
Making headlines in the new paper.cant see anybody giveing this jerk a Job.hes a Liar.you know Michael never did anything.how could this monster put his kids through this.just selfish
Its just s waist of time.noone will ever believe him or trust him.put this in big letters Michael is forever
Forever Michael will stay.Michael massive part of my life he makes my life complete.I adore him.and care for him.and truly love that man MJ
He is just a sweetheart.
Do you get dizzy when you spit and turn around to kiss your pedo?

Every post too. Wow.

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#85 Feb 16, 2017
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> If Robson is going to deny everything he said under oath, then there are grounds for perjury.

It's not about what I believe or don't believe. That's just the way it is. If Robson is going to play this game, then he's going to have to accept that his actions have consequences.
You are on corrupt carcass. Wade's fairing just fine. You, not so much. Oops, your IP blocker is showing again.
The Power Of Master Lee

Schenectady, NY

#87 Feb 16, 2017
Wade Robson has already won his case against pedophile Michael Jackson. Record breaking low sales for Michael's clearance bin catalogue has sunk his musical legacy to the very bottom as his brutal decline continues to sting the mighty Jackson empire. Prince and David Bowie continue to dominate posthumous sales charts in 2017, while Michael Jackson's embarrassing autopsy photographs are still shown on the worldwide internet. His beaten and nude carcass is still being examined by millions of probing eyes as the laughter echoes through out the passage of time. The musical side of Michael Jackson is forever forgotten.
The Power Of Master Lee

Schenectady, NY

#88 Feb 19, 2017
The power of exposing the nasty deeds of Michael Jackson will never be silenced or swept under the carpet from the eyes of the real world. The trial of the molestation of Wade and Jimmy is near, with the IRS nailing the estate for billions for tax evasion. The soiled legacy of Michael Jackson will always be talked about more than his overrated kiddie songs that have dated badly in the modern era. Jackson's tripe is no longer being played on international radio. He raped kids and physically abused animals that later died from their horrific injuries. Suffering, sexual perversion and mental illness was definitely Michael Jackson's twisted game.

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#89 Feb 20, 2017
The Power Of Master Lee wrote:
The power of exposing the nasty deeds of Michael Jackson will never be silenced or swept under the carpet from the eyes of the real world. The trial of the molestation of Wade and Jimmy is near, with the IRS nailing the estate for billions for tax evasion. The soiled legacy of Michael Jackson will always be talked about more than his overrated kiddie songs that have dated badly in the modern era. Jackson's tripe is no longer being played on international radio. He raped kids and physically abused animals that later died from their horrific injuries. Suffering, sexual perversion and mental illness was definitely Michael Jackson's twisted game.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Bradlee Jr. to speak at Dallas Childrena s ... Wed Micha Moresheth 2
News Three Arrested After Toddler Suffers Abuse (Dec '13) Tue Naughty girl 20 9
News Child abuse case yields 4 arrests (Apr '13) Apr 15 OMG 61
News LocalLocal agency donates $31,000 to Tulsa orga... Apr 14 footballseasons 1
News Oklahoma City police chief receives national vi... Apr 14 tearerup 2
News Sexual Assault Awareness Month - Apr 13 whiney beech 5
News Day five of a trial against a Cheyenne mother Apr 12 GUILTY 1