Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell

There are 20 comments on the May 31, 2013, OhNoTheyDidnt story titled Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

After defending and praising Michael Jackson for over 20 years, in May 2013 Wade Robson dropped a bombshell and accused him of child molestation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#43 Jun 12, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree so much with your post. Michael Jackson f'loons have been living in denial for the past 20 years. What will it take to open their eyes??? Jackson raping a child in front of their eyes?? What if that's not enough either?? With the way many of them speak I believe nothing is going to convince them.
I've tried to make reasonable sense into countless f'loons and no matter what rational point or valid question I have they refuse to answer it and continue to defend MJ! If there was a VIDEO of MJ molesting children, they'd say he was forced to make it. It's INSANE, and you're right- nothing will convince them! Thankfully, there are still rational humans that can see the beyond *obvious* truth that many of us already know! I feel for Wade, and the public ridicule sends an AWFUL message to victims! Took a great deal of strength for Wade to admit it, knowing the backlash he'll receive from CRAZY fans. It's ALREADY a high profile case, and Wade now feels strong enough to use his voice to send a message to other abuse victims that it's NOT ok. There is NO reason ANYone would subject themselves to the public scrutiny if not true! There were at least 3 WITNESSES to Wade's abuse and they're coming forward! Good! The whole MJ facade will finally be exposed! The "icon" was a child molester of all things and it's not ok to ignore that fact. There's also supposed to be 2 more victims coming forward. Good! It's HIGH TIME society stops making excuses for a sick monster!
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#44 Jun 12, 2013
LuLu212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried to make reasonable sense into countless f'loons and no matter what rational point or valid question I have they refuse to answer it and continue to defend MJ! If there was a VIDEO of MJ molesting children, they'd say he was forced to make it. It's INSANE, and you're right- nothing will convince them! Thankfully, there are still rational humans that can see the beyond *obvious* truth that many of us already know! I feel for Wade, and the public ridicule sends an AWFUL message to victims! Took a great deal of strength for Wade to admit it, knowing the backlash he'll receive from CRAZY fans. It's ALREADY a high profile case, and Wade now feels strong enough to use his voice to send a message to other abuse victims that it's NOT ok. There is NO reason ANYone would subject themselves to the public scrutiny if not true! There were at least 3 WITNESSES to Wade's abuse and they're coming forward! Good! The whole MJ facade will finally be exposed! The "icon" was a child molester of all things and it's not ok to ignore that fact. There's also supposed to be 2 more victims coming forward. Good! It's HIGH TIME society stops making excuses for a sick monster!
It's high time society stops making it possible for people like Robson to manipulate the system and seek financial rewards for allegedly being a 'victim'. Always without an ounce of proof, of course.

Just out of curiousity, do you believe all molestation accusations are true, or only the ones against MJ?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45 Jun 12, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiousity, do you believe all molestation accusations are true, or only the ones against MJ?
I believe the accusations against YOU were true also. Feel better now, Jugsy?
Truth be Told

South Salem, NY

#46 Jun 12, 2013
I believe what is said about the witless pedophone. We all do. It proves it every day. Not pretty.
Truth be Told

South Salem, NY

#47 Jun 12, 2013
LuLu212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always said there are more.
Octopus

Latham, NY

#48 Jun 12, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It's high time society stops making it possible for people like Robson to manipulate the system and seek financial rewards for allegedly being a 'victim'. Always without an ounce of proof, of course.
The little girl that got stolen out of her widow and taken up the road and raped by a disgusting pedophile sex offender in a trailer park and later buried alive had no "financial reward" for being a victim. Nor did her poor father that has to live the rest of his life knowing that his child had to go through in her last moments. You obviously don't care about victims of child molestation and only believe that they are all out for money. Sick. Wacko did not kill his victims and he had incredible wealth. But he was still a low life pedophile. The estate should pay if Wade Robson can prove his case in a court of law.
Octopus

Latham, NY

#49 Jun 12, 2013
*window...

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#50 Jun 12, 2013
LuLu212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness, gracious LuLu212 I hope you are right. It's about time a court of law in the United States of America acknowledges Michael Jackson was a pederast with a penchant for sexually molesting young boys through grooming them and their parents by providing them with luxury gifts, trips, for the sole purpose of getting alone time with the children. Then when the child raises a sexual abuse allegation he clandestinely arranges for the parents to be paid off, because he knows it's easier for the parents to accept the money then to take him to court. The courts need to open their eyes and look at this man objectively. Stop acquiescing to the celebrity worshipping which exist out there for him. Being a famous person doesn't mean you can't be a sick person in the privacy of your home. Jackson's been accused by far too many people for this all to be about lies. This madness about him being a Saint needs to end.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#51 Jun 13, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> If Robson is going to deny everything he said under oath, then there are grounds for perjury.
It's not about what I believe or don't believe. That's just the way it is. If Robson is going to play this game, then he's going to have to accept that his actions have consequences.
I hope no child ever went to you for help. Seems your ilk would punish them even if they told you someone fondled them.

Likewise, any court in the land would be very wise to accept the expert witnesses explanation for childhood sexual victimization and behavior of those people years after the abuse.

Obviously you don't want to understand what any authority on the subject have said. Willful ignorance on your part makes you a hypocrite pedoexcusing creep.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#52 Jun 13, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>Just out of curiousity, do you believe all molestation accusations are true, or only the ones against MJ?
Is that what you said on the stand when your father, brother, uncle, or you were accused?
Truth be Told

South Salem, NY

#54 Jun 13, 2013
Yuck, I think that sick thinking should be known all around the so that people find out just how sick that troll is. It's an old hag too. Wonder how much it drinks while it makes money for topix 24/7, 365 days a yr while it complains about topix. That's moronic, but that's the troll for ya. Karma!!
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#55 Jun 17, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It's high time society stops making it possible for people like Robson to manipulate the system and seek financial rewards for allegedly being a 'victim'. Always without an ounce of proof, of course.
But the Jackson family themselves are in the middle of a court case that could land them potentially billions of dollars correct? How come you're not criticizing them or slamming society ? From what I have been following this isn't much of a case involving the Jackson's and AEG Live correct? It is appearing they are trying to blame AEG for not holding Michael Jackson's hand 24/7 correct? It seems his family think AEG should have been by his side every day and night watching what he was eating and drinking correct? They seem to think they are completely free of blame but those who were not wrapped up in the world of celebrity worshiping know they as his family had the biggest responsibility of all to look out for him correct? And Michael Jackson himself who was 50 years old should have been capable of looking after himself correct? He was not a baby correct? He was a father in a bizarre way correct? He clearly did not respect his own children by abusing drugs correct? There is no logic in your statement correct?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#56 Jun 17, 2013
persephone wrote:
And again you are making very cruel statements towards Wade by claiming there is no proof. You are showing no respect for potential victims as you are not even waiting to see what kind of evidence is presented correct? You are not even wanting to prepare yourself to hear from the therapist that treated him correct? Do you not think highly experienced professionals like him all her should be heard before you start making cruel statements ? Do you not think it was possible that Wade had a strong emotional attachment to Michael Jackson and could not bring himself to face the reality that he was a victim of child sex abuse when he was a child and adult ? You are very cruel and empty persephone and I hope you are not in charge of any children because they are not in a good environment when they are around you correct? You would not support them correct? You would always take the side of celebrities who sleep with boys like Michael Jackson correct?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57 Jun 17, 2013
I want to know what these fans would do if Blanket or Prince ever came forward & said their father molested them?

Or what would they do if any of the 3 kids came out & said they witnessed their father molesting a boy?

I think the fans would rip the kid apart & call him or her a jealous liar. And hate them forever for speaking out.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#58 Jun 17, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
I want to know what these fans would do if Blanket or Prince ever came forward & said their father molested them?
Or what would they do if any of the 3 kids came out & said they witnessed their father molesting a boy?
I think the fans would rip the kid apart & call him or her a jealous liar. And hate them forever for speaking out.
The f'loons wouldn't believe their own children had Michael Jackson raped them. They wouldn't believe a vivid, crystal-clear, digitally enhanced video footage of Michael Jackson raping a boy. They'll say it's not the real MJ. It's a Jackson-look-alike working for Diane Dimond and Tom Sneddon.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59 Sep 22, 2013
Robson has been a whore since childhood and now is claiming money from two different sources because he has retired?

Robson stuck the knife deeper into other victims by turning against them with lies.

Now he expects a big payout for his change of heart?

Sorry Wade I don't buy it and not many do but good luck any way. After all you have nothing left to lose.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#60 Sep 22, 2013
Michaels the real victim.why cant people see that wade only wants money he seems very selfish person.Michael has not done anything wrong
So stop treating him this way he is innocent
Wade just a selfish Liar

Give Michael the respect Michael deserves
I would trust Michael with my Life

With all my heart I Love you Michael Jackson
My sweet sweet angel with all hugs and kissies

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#64 Sep 22, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Robson has been working since he was 7 or8 . I BELIEVE now at 30 something he is tired ,burnt out , and therefore had a nervous breakdown. I ALSO BELIEVE NOW now that michaels no longer here to get him jobs ,hes out of work.....now he needs money and once again turning to michaels name to make some money. WHAT ROBSON FORGETS IS THAT MICHAEL HAS TO OLDER CHILDREN WHO WITNESSED HIM THREATENING THEIR FATHER TO LET HIM IN ON THE THIS IS IT COMEBACK SHOWS. HEY DUDE ! GET A JOB ! STOP USING AND LIVING OFF MICHAEL! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE JACKSON PENSION FUND? YOUR A BIG LIER DUDE!.........LEAVE THE ESTATE AND THE FAMILY ALONE! GO TO WORK LAZY ASS!
You have quite an opinion about somebody you never met. I'll give you this link, again, to Kenneth Lanning's profile of pedophiles and their victims. Do keep in mind his wording disclaimer is to acknowledge research and new information helps update this. Try not to look for excuses that will just cause you to trip and fall.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66 Sep 23, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO LEN IS DISgusted : and the same can be said about you , correct? YOU HAVE QUITE AN OPINION ABOUT SOMEONE YOU NEVER MET ---MICHAEL----AND A PLACE YOU NEVER KNEW---NEVERLAND. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU READ --YOU DONT KNOW REALITY . As of this moment , you come across as nothing more than a "bookworm" .
The problem with your "defense" is three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. Otherwise, I'd personally wait to see the evidence.

Insofar as Michael is concerned, I'm grateful I never met him. I would have been concerned about all of the children, in my family, and worrying how to keep his filthy hands away from them.

Since when is reading considered not living in reality? My choice of reading material is very revealing, about this life. I also read legal documents, for a living, which is even more eye opening. I wish you would do some reading yourself that doesn't involve f'loon sites and fan magazines. Now, THAT trash is keeping YOU from living in reality.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#71 Sep 23, 2013
Dont give wade anything,he using Michaels name to get money out of the Estate..get off your lazy but and get a Job.wade..

Wade a very selfish and twisted person who lies to get his own way..Michael hasnt done anything wrong .he hasnt got a bad bone in his body

Just leave Michael alone...give him the respect he deserves

I Love you Michael Jackson
My sweet Angel
Hugs and Kissies for you Michael

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ouisa D. Davis: Step up to help victims of viol... 1 hr huge balls 12
News Glasgow Child Abuse Arrest 8 hr what 1
News Orange County man charged with sexual abuse of ... Mon mz concerned 1
News Scientology calls HBO's documentary 'false prop... Sun Rachel99 5
News Jetmore man charged with murder, child abuse Sun bosborn 1
News 'Disgusting' Video Shows Thug Pummeling Autisti... (Aug '14) Sun Missthang 12
News In Childhood Sexual Abuse Case, California Appe... Apr 24 Dogen 8
More from around the web