Sanctioned child abuse

Aug 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

THE YEAR was 1973, and Pat Clapp had just ended the regular monthly meeting of the Pennsylvania Association for Retarded Children, in Harrisburg.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2013
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Aug 15, 2013
For some reason, PA is ripe for all forms of child abuse. I believe the state is incredibly corrupt and backwards in it's governmental control. The current governor is nothing more than a criminal posing as a governor. Tom Corbett has basically spent 3 terms as the PA Attorney General ignoring child abuse complaints against Sandusky. A total of 11 years as the top law enforcement man in PA, he had serious pedophile abuse allegations against Sandusky on his desk and piling up! And, he does nothing until it breaks public and he has to. But he still won't admit he was on the take from Sandusky's Second Mile. Instead he tricks PSU into paying for his exoneration in the matter with the very expensive Freeh "report". Corbett is a sick man who represents everything that is wrong, and was wrong with PA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sumner judge refuses to grant retrial for Linds... (Feb '14) 4 hr debbie 11
Jonesboro man arrested for slapping child 5 hr Volunteer 8
Founder of Miracle Meadows School arrested on c... 9 hr Taylor 2
SW Va. girl, 3, eats meth, mother charged (Feb '14) 17 hr Poor kid 39
Stepdad and his mother 'tortured' 11-year-old b... Thu anon 1
Survey: Vermont homeless population increases b... Thu End Normalcy Bias 10
Daybreak's Own Productions, LLC Announces Upcom... Aug 27 pandagurl 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••