Palmdale Boy Dies After Sustaining Sk...

Palmdale Boy Dies After Sustaining Skull Fracture In Case Of Suspected Child Abuse

There are 14 comments on the CBS Local story from May 24, 2013, titled Palmdale Boy Dies After Sustaining Skull Fracture In Case Of Suspected Child Abuse. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Authorities Friday said a Palmdale boy has died after sustaining a massive skull fracture and other injuries in a case of suspected child abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

lizeth

Encino, CA

#1 May 25, 2013
This is insane. another child killed under dcfs juristRiction they left him to die. There is no adoption money that's why??? dcfs left him to die. cannot wait to go to board of supervisor this tues. although they dont give a fuck. THEY NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN. TAX $$$ GOVERMENT PAYS THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA MILLIONS FRM ARE TAXES SO THE STATE PAYS THE BOARD OF SUPERVISOR ND THEY PAY DCFS TO DO A BETTER JOB SO THE CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE FROM ABUSE, BUT INSTEAD THEY'RE FUNDING TO THE DEATHS OF THESE CHILDREN.
HABUE

Encino, CA

#2 May 25, 2013
case worker/ social worker should be accountable as well. no child should be left out only because dcfs is well train that if a child is over 5years old. try your best not to remove him. only under 5 because that is consider adoptable. i live under Gloria molinas district and im going to the board of supervisor. to let them know. another child is dead.....
Marie

Encino, CA

#3 May 25, 2013
To many articles of kids being molested,physically abused,killed etc. When is the Board of Supervisor going to pull their heads out of the sand and wake up. I understand you guys have literally funded the deaths of many children in los angeles county Foster Kids.
Marie

Encino, CA

#4 May 25, 2013
lizeth wrote:
This is insane. another child killed under dcfs juristRiction they left him to die. There is no adoption money that's why??? dcfs left him to die. cannot wait to go to board of supervisor this tues. although they dont give a fuck. THEY NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN. TAX $$$ GOVERMENT PAYS THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA MILLIONS FRM ARE TAXES SO THE STATE PAYS THE BOARD OF SUPERVISOR ND THEY PAY DCFS TO DO A BETTER JOB SO THE CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE FROM ABUSE, BUT INSTEAD THEY'RE FUNDING TO THE DEATHS OF THESE CHILDREN.
so true
Jeremy

Encino, CA

#5 May 25, 2013
we need to Audit Dcfs records to find out what really happens to these foster children. A lot of dcfs dirty laundry what they do to kids usually is kept under the radar.. my heart goes out to the lil boy that is now with the Angels up in heaven.
bridge

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 25, 2013
So sad...now is out out of his pain in heaven
bridge

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 25, 2013
And I hope someone beats the crap out of the scumbag boyfriend and the mom is no better. And dcfs didn't do there job
tina

Temecula, CA

#8 May 25, 2013
I dont understand :(( how people can be so cruel to innocent young children,they torture young to feel powerful when really theyre not worth a thing!
!may he rest in peace !
alvarez

Orange, CA

#9 May 27, 2013
Rest in peace sweet little angel''''' I wish I could have helped you.....
monkette

Glendale, CA

#10 May 27, 2013
sharon hughes

Santa Ana, CA

#11 May 28, 2013
The are some sick people may god bless this child
sunshine

Santa Clarita, CA

#12 May 28, 2013
How many people knew what was going on, including families who did not report this to law enforcement. I hope the judge gives both of these low life to a maximum sentence.
Concerned parent

United States

#13 May 30, 2013
It was reported. That is why there is an investagation with the police department and DCFS
nick

Claremont, CA

#14 May 31, 2013
They should torture the mom and boyfriend so bad that it gives,us justice cut there fingers off and burn them till they can take it becausr this is sick who can do this to a child sell in prison they will take care of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's just a bill 2 hr Justice Leaguer 2
News Waterloo man gets CCS for domestic violence (Mar '11) 21 hr Bullcrap 3
News Roy Exum: Ooltewah Tragedy Continues Tue lucy 11
News Mother lets son drive golf cart at resort, gets... May 23 Good Luck 2
News Best way to prevent child abuse? Step in early,... May 11 Outsider 2
News Family plans rally to protest Nehemiah Griegoa ... May 4 Teresa G 3
News Wolf signs intimate-partner violence bill at Al... Apr 26 INQUISITOR 2
More from around the web