Steubenville Officials Plead Not Guil...

Steubenville Officials Plead Not Guilty In Rape Case

There are 7 comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Steubenville Officials Plead Not Guilty In Rape Case. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

Four adults, including the city's schools superintendent, pleaded not guilty on Friday to several charges stemming from the aftermath of the notorious rape 2012 rape of a teenage girl by high school football players in Steubenville, Ohio .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

Totally agree

Weirton, WV

#1 Dec 13, 2013
What kind of corrupt lawyer looks at felony charges against McVey and decides to have him plead not guilty. I have a feeling that Rhinaman will spill his guts and thus all guilty persons (including the ones not indicted) will finally get what is coming to them!!!
kraker

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2013
how old janey doing these days? hope she buys that spawn of hers a choke collar for christmas.
Verminator

Farmington, MI

#4 Dec 22, 2013
Totally agree wrote:
What kind of corrupt lawyer looks at felony charges against McVey and decides to have him plead not guilty. I have a feeling that Rhinaman will spill his guts and thus all guilty persons (including the ones not indicted) will finally get what is coming to them!!!
Why do I have the awful feeling that bribes to the judge +/or jury, or intimidation of the jurors would not be completely out of the question for these upcoming trials?

Then again, I thought that was a possibility for the rape trial too. I'm guessing "they" didn't pay much attention to the little fish, thinking that even if the chances of rape conviction were 100%, the public would be satisfied, and that would be the end of it.

But when you have higher-ups who are privy to, shall we say, the bigger issues....I'm sure "they" know that they are in a vulnerable place right now, with possible whistle-blowing in the near future. Somehow, I don't see McVey being one of the people who turns state's evidence. Too cowardly & underhanded, and too big of a fish for the feds. I would put my money on Rhinaman. He's got everything to gain by doing so. Plus, it's unlikely he communicates directly with "them", so all of his evidence would be against McVey & Crosier, and possibly some school board members. They, in turn, would all throw their fellow conspirators under the bus like the scumbags they are. Then, thankfully, some of those horrible people, at the very least, will be sued to kingdom come. They won't have any money for hotshot defense lawyers then.

Maybe, just maybe, in the wake of all of this destruction, the Steubenville residents can elect a new county prosecutor, new judges, new school board members, new mayor, etc! Hopefully, that would be more than a wishful dream.
Sad

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 25, 2013
What the heck is wrong with law enforcement?A fourteen year old under the law is not considered capable of consenting.
Looks like they have cleared the path for Big Red coaches and other higher ups, to continue on without repercussions. Steubenville must be very proud of how the rapists have been protected.
And congratulations to the parents of the guys who posted the video laughing about the girl being raped. YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOUR SONS.
hoof hearted

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Mar 13, 2014
So is the investigation still going on? What's happening?
Brian Crook

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Wtf is the deal with the pussiez protesting with their gay parade masks on ? If you're so proud to be representing someone that's so dear to your heart then quit misrepresenting them with the gay parade masks.
Jerrycurlz

Weirton, WV

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Brian Crook wrote:
Wtf is the deal with the pussiez protesting with their gay parade masks on ? If you're so proud to be representing someone that's so dear to your heart then quit misrepresenting them with the gay parade masks.
Wtf are you even talkin about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegals Have Stopped Reporting Their Own Rapes... 1 hr Wildchild 6
News LAPD: Deportation fears possibly impacting Hisp... 2 hr spytheweb 2
News Woman arrested for 3 counts of child abuse - 8:... 2 hr Belly 2
News State Rep. Opens Up About Child Abuse To Suppor... 10 hr raphan knows 2
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... Tue The Power Of Mast... 3
News Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... (May '14) Tue Bob 2
News Donald Trump's deportation force is a domestic ... Mar 20 Wildchild 1
More from around the web