Arpaio willing to expand jail tents f...

Arpaio willing to expand jail tents for immigrants

There are 26 comments on the www.kgun9.com story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Arpaio willing to expand jail tents for immigrants . In it, www.kgun9.com reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he plans to house illegal immigrants convicted under Arizona's new immigration law in tents in the desert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kgun9.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

United States

#21 Jul 16, 2010
dora wrote:
this guy makes me laugh hes last name is arpaio hardly a native american name some one should start looking into his background, he could be a mexican spy trying to fool us all,i think aka joe should be brought in by the fbi and questioned would be funny if joey was deported to mexico
How about you take your big ideas to Phoenix? Sheriff Joe will be more than happy to meet with you and teach you the facts of his life! Before you write stupid things, do your homework. Geez!
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

#22 Jul 16, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> How about you take your big ideas to Phoenix? Sheriff Joe will be more than happy to meet with you and teach you the facts of his life! Before you write stupid things, do your homework. Geez!
Hah , they would rather pull the race card.Wait for it .
jus wundrn

Pontotoc, MS

#23 Jul 17, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Now I have to admit that is funny! I was in Phoenix over the 4th. I met Sheriff Joe at a rally. The Texans were yelling "we need you in Texas" then the AZ people of course yelled "you can't have him!" Sheriff Joe asked the Texans what they thought he'd do with the illegals if he were their Sheriff? One guy yelled "build a big tent city." Sheriff Joe said, "No I'd put them on barges. You have water and we don't!" Gawd I love than man!
If he dosen't run for president,maybe we should write his name in.He would be a lot better than what we have now.
Diamondbacks

Spring, TX

#24 Apr 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Now I have to admit that is funny! I was in Phoenix over the 4th. I met Sheriff Joe at a rally. The Texans were yelling "we need you in Texas" then the AZ people of course yelled "you can't have him!" Sheriff Joe asked the Texans what they thought he'd do with the illegals if he were their Sheriff? One guy yelled "build a big tent city." Sheriff Joe said, "No I'd put them on barges. You have water and we don't!" Gawd I love than man!
LOL
Con Todo

United States

#25 Apr 12, 2013
Great. More publicity seeking by Joke Are-pie-hole. Expand tent city in order to arrest even more undocumented bus boys, gardeners, and maids.

Meanwhile, the non-sexy (no pun), horrible crimes committed by Americans against children are put aside, assigned low priority, or simply closed with no investigations. Yeah, go Joe, go 2 h-E-double hockysticks.
Ron Henson

Sanford, NC

#26 May 30, 2013
copperpossum wrote:
Go get'em,Joe!!!
My exact sentiments.

ILLEGAL means AGAINST THE LAW.
Our moronic, imbecilic politicians are too stupid to understand that one simple word , as well as
a lot of mentally challenged brain dead others
in this great country. Get out if you don't like
our laws: Legal OR illegal.
How do these pea brains get elected?
In Arizona, they're after Joe Arpaio for his trying to enforce keeping the illegal Mexicans from coming across the border ILLEGALLY.
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
You people who think it's o.k. for Mexicans to
come across the border ILLEGALLY have feces
for brains.
My apology to the feces for comparison to these
dim witted losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ban on cyberstalking, phone threats reborn 2 mo... (Jul '14) 50 min michael 3
News Colorado couple charged with starving six-year-... Jun 27 Isolated House 1
News Not Suitable for Children: Can Arizona's Broken... Jun 25 ItCantBeFixed 1
News What's Going on in the Hunt County Juvenile Det... (Sep '11) Jun 24 00laura 45
News Bonifay woman charged in shaken baby case Jun 23 Charles Smith 1
News Duggar Scandal Should Prompt TLC To Help Fight ... Jun 20 Guest 4
News Deputies: Tampa mom abused kids with extension ... (Nov '09) Jun 17 Meno 14
More from around the web