Mason County principal indicted on child abuse charge

May 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Big News Network.com

Our eNewspaper network was founded in 2002 to provide stand-alone digital news sites tailored for the most searched-for locations for news.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Our we the people , still paying this man?????
Alice in Wonderland

Griffithsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Yes, he is still employed, unlike the others who were immediately suspended. You can thank your illustrious BOE and superintendent for that. The man hasn't missed a minutes pay. Aren't you proud? It's really infuriating. Why's he so special? The other teachers aren't treated the same.
ed summers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

I hate anyone who abuses students!! When I was a t the votec center..I never even raised my voice...let alone paddle anyone!! People are so hot headed!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

She knew what she was doing also she's always been known of accusing people of false things she was old enough to know what she was doing she brought it on
Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Bad to the bone wrote:
She knew what she was doing also she's always been known of accusing people of false things she was old enough to know what she was doing she brought it on
Exscue me, what the Hell are you on?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••